MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights)

3 posters

Go down

Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights) Empty Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights)

Post by Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ

This is a Ustream show that is terrific and MJ is so LOVED!! They were broadcasting on Friday nights (in US) – I just checked at nearly 7pm PST on Friday night (1/25/13)–not on the air yet. When they are on ‘live’ there is a fan chat which is briskly paced and fun. They have pre-recorded shows that can be accessed 24/7 (for instance I am listening to the MJ 3rd Year Anniversary (6/25/12) tribute tape right now as I am writing this). Go check these ladies out!! You can sign in using Facebook or sign up on Ustream and have an account to sign in with that way.

About the show
The Best of The Jacksons Music. 4 Decades of Music and Love, A mix of All Jacksons Michael, Randy, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Janet, Rebbie and Latoya. We also play the New Generation of The Jacksons family, Jacksons Radio was created By fans For The Fans this is not a real Radio Station we are not real DJ's this site is Dedicated to The Jackson's Family so stay tuned, relax and listen to All Jackson's All The Time hosted by DJ LadyLove and LadyQueen... (R.I.P Michael Jackson)...All Jacksons, All The Time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights) 2907035637
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights) Empty Re: Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights)

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I remember watching these girls about a year ago on Ustream- they were definitely the best MJ show on Ustream by far! Looking FW to watching them again soon.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights) Empty Re: Jacksons Radio (All Jacksons, All the Time) w/ DJ on Ustream (Friday nights)

Post by midangerous Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:38 pm

I might not be able to watch it live, hope there's a recording.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:44 pm

I'm looked at the channel, pretty cool! Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down