MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)

5 posters

Go down

NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)  Empty NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:29 pm

NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m.

Best Album nominations:

"Bad - 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition" - Michael Jackson (Legacy / Epic)

"Girl On Fire" - Alicia Keys (RCA Records)

"I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston" - Whitney Houston (RCA Records)

"On the Shoulders of Giants - The Soundtrack" - Chuck D, Will.i.am, Herbie Hancock, Nikki Yannofsky (Iconomy Multi-Media

Looking forward to watching this tonight. Here are a couple of links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Official viewer's guide:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)  Empty Re: NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm watching it now- by looking at the viewer guide posted above I'd say Bad 25's nomination will be coming on around 9-10 ET
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)  Empty Re: NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Thanks WATW! It isn't on yet here. I would like to know when to watch for MJ's Bad25.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I hope I didn't miss it.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:07 pm

The show is over on the East coast Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NAACP Image Awards on NBC tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. (Bad 25th Anniversary)  Empty Spoiler ALERT for anyone who hasnt seen the show yet-the winner is in this post

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Best Album winner is Whitney Houston (I thought this may happen this year-makes sense, Congrats to WH Family!

Album
“Bad – 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition” – Michael Jackson (Legacy / Epic)
“Girl On Fire” – Alicia Keys (RCA Records)
“I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston” – Whitney Houston (RCA Records) – WINNER
“On the Shoulders of Giants – The Soundtrack” – Chuck D, Will.i.am, Herbie Hancock, Nikki Yannofsky (Iconomy Multi-Media & Entertainment )
“Perfectly Imperfect” – Elle Varner (MBK / RCA)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 am

Wow that's great! Thxs Admin, I don't think I'll be able to see the show.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Anybody watch the show last night? Well when it showed in my time zone, I did watch and I thought it was great! I loved when Harry Belafonte accepted his award from Sidney Poitier and Gladys Knight's performance of "The Way We Were" doing the video memorium of the 'ones we lost' in 2012 (so sad watching all the greats who have passed)

I thought Whitney Houston would likely win 'best album' as she did. (The music award winners were not announced during the 2 hour show). Here is a good synopsis of the show:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:35 pm

I would have liked Bad 25 to win. Definitely.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Oh wow I missed it. If not Michael I ain't mad at the lovely talented Whitney Houston receiving the award. There will never be another Whitney Houston ever. Her voice like our dear Michael's was a beautiful instrument. She was so amazingy beautifu as welll. Gone too soon, but I'm glad she was won.

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:28 pm

@ljmissmj, you're not alone, I missed it too.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down