MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here

+5
Ciel
MJ Mod
midangerous
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
9 posters

Go down

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here Empty For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here

Post by Admin Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 pm

This is a forum for all guests to interact with members – especially the administrators and MJ MOD (moderators). Here you can ask questions and receive answers quickly about anything you are curious about.

About the site:
You may be wondering why the admin must activate new accounts-well the reason is because we want serious but fun loving respectful members to maintain the friendly MJ devotion we all desire. There are many sites which do not maintain this environment and haters – fight starters – troublemakers disrespect Michael and members and tear down the great atmosphere already created.

*The reason only members are allowed to interact throughout the entire forum is so that scrapers and content thieves are kept to a minimum. I use copyscape and monitor activity on the web to discover if that is taking place. I have archives of information which will be posted here that took years to acquire. It is my work and I intend to share it with anyone interested. I ask to be credited with my work if it is ‘used’ elsewhere. The problem has occurred in the past several times that 100’s of my threads I created were literally stolen and then the thief tried to copyright it. I have copyrights on all my content and was alerted that the thief was attempting to steal it.

*I use a level of security which features a ban policy so that if by chance there are any serious problems occurring here-after warning from admin to stop-if it then continues – then that specific trouble starter will be banned and not able to recreate another account. This protects all from a negative atmosphere and members are protected.

Please feel free to ask me (admin), the moderators or anyone here questions. You are all welcome. Feel free to go ahead and register so you can enjoy Michaeling with all of us!

‘MJ’s L.O.V.E. Is Magical’ Administrator and Staff

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here Empty Re: For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:06 am

Hi Guests! This is a great MJ site! You really would have a great time Michaeling with us and seeing all these pictures wow! Join us SHAMONE IN!!

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 407911087
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here Empty Re: For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here

Post by midangerous Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Great place to chat folks!

:crtnmj:
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Yes welcome all guests! Feel free to come in here and chat with us- this is a friendly Michaeling atmosphere in which all MJ fans are welcome!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes come on in and join us-this site is just starting to ramp up - the more the MJ fans the merrier Smile

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 20540314
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Guests can comment in this thread Smile

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 4249913962
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 pm

I want to welcome our new members! We have had a few new people join in the last day or so and look forward to seeing more come in soon!

Just a note - the webmaster of the websites here has a protocol which is that for the first 7 days of membership after joining there is a wait period to post pictures and links. After that week passes please know we all welcome full participation (this is not our rule as I said it is protocol on these sites)

Shamone people that are our guests, join up and enjoy all the Michaeling!

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 1594344529
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:03 pm

I wanted to drop in to say hello to our guests and to encourage more to join! We have so many amazing links and pictures here and I have 1 have 100's of more interviews - photoshoots - all the trials information (I mean transcripts and all) after having spent 3 years compiling everything that is still getting loaded onto this site. I have hundreds of 1000's of pictures - tons of videos and so much more to add along with the daily updates that occur here in the latest happenings. It will take awhile to load all the archives onto this site but I have so much that when I finish this gargantuan project I promise this will be one of the premiere most complete Michael Jackson sites on the web!

BTW: I see many guests are visiting everyday and they are from all over the globe. Michael affected so many that it does my heart good to see the different countries represented!

We are adding more members all the time and welcome more! If you are on other MJ sites - that is wonderful! Just add this site to your fun! Bring your friends and all who love and adore our Michael will be welcomed at all times!

We are as you have read THE MJ hardcores and will be for the rest of our lives in order to perpetuate the Legacy of our KOP!!

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 4027144911

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here Michael-jackson-performing-on-stage-at-wembley-during-the-bad-concert-tour-july-14-1997
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 pm

I don't know if i am in the good place to say that, but thank you for having accepted my inscription!

Is there a section when we can introduce ourselves?
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:15 pm

@Ciel: Hello! Welcome to the site!

One of our members started a thread for saying hello and introducing ourselves here in 'off topic' forum:

https://mjsloveismagical.forumotion.com/t2-hi-all-i-d-like-to-say-hello-to-you-all

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 936075699
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here Empty Guests tell your friends - tweet the link - let's bring more people!

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 pm

I have an idea for the guests. I see sometimes 20-25 here at one time (you guys should join really). If you like this site tell your MJ fanfriends to come check us out. I think we should tweet the site link too. This site is really building fast and news updates and tons of new things are added everyday! There are over 3000 pictures and tons of videos that are just amazing-many rare that admin has and loads onto the site all the time! (And we have only been here 4 months!) Join up for the holidays and Michael with us (all the MJ hoilday stuff is here too like his family videos!)

Try to join up and tweet your followers too!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Hello to all the guest here, Happy Holidays! I've been a member here for four months now, and I have to tell you it's been a great four months! I enjoy this site very much, I'm sure you folks will too even more when you join. So come join the fun! Let's all Michael!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here Empty Hellloooo ^-^

Post by -Just_MJ- Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 am

Hello,
I am glad to be here and I am sure that I will spend a nice time here. Smile
((hugs))Laura <3
-Just_MJ-
-Just_MJ-

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, hope you join us here. This is a great site filled with MJ's L.O.V.E. For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm new here!!!!! could anyone tell me all the cool things that happens here, like MJ upcoming events stuff like that!!!! Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi! You are in the "Guests" forum (for non members to have 1 of the nearly 50 forums here to see everything) You are a member so you have access to the entire site to post - see links - and pictures. You can introduce yourself to all the members in the "Off Topic" Forum at the bottom of the Home page. Look around and see all there is and WELCOME!

For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 744548625
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Welcome ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ!

As admin suggested, the best thing to do at first is to post a thread in the off topic forum introducing yourself. Hope you enjoy the forum!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Hiya Mj'ers, I'd like to thank the person who introduced me to this new site which I have to say, looks very clean and fresh. Very nice indeed and a pleasure to have joined amongst other diehards. It's what Michael's about after all. Anyway, please to see you all around at some stage, in the meantime I'm going to go have a look around and get a feel for it. It's great to be able to see and actually read! properly without straining the eyes like on some which are dreadful LOL, really are. This is really nice.

Bye for now

P.S btw, is this the correct thread for introducing ourselves? lol. Anyway, here's done. For All Guests Coming to this Forum: You Are ALL Welcome to Post in Here 246948820
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Welcome to our lovely forum!!! It is a place filled with MJ's L.O.V.E.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:13 pm

All new members: Please post a thread in Off Topic to introduce yourselves OK? This is the "Guest" forum primarily for non members. All will see your thread in OT - thanks

MJ's Love Is Magical Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by just a g Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Still 'browsing', but this place looks pretty cool  I may be registering soon  Cool

just a g

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Thank you so much! Have a great time looking around. We all do hope you decide to join as members can see all links and pictures- plus all on this website would be glad to have another devoted mj fan on this site to celebrate Michael Jackson's life and legacy.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down