MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MissRose_brokentrusts

+2
midangerous
MissRose_brokentrusts
6 posters

Go down

MissRose_brokentrusts Empty MissRose_brokentrusts

Post by MissRose_brokentrusts Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello, my wonderful fellow MJ fans. I'm new here ,but i've been in Michael Jackson forums before. I am about to cry *sensitive* because it's been a long time since i've had this kind of close contact with the MJ fan community Crying or Very sad . Umm...any way okay my name is Rosemarie and i'm 30 years old and i live in Canada Toronot, Ontario. It's nice to meet you all and please feel free to PM me literally PLEASE feel free to PM me! lol LOL. okay bye *blows a kiss to everyone* Wink

MissRose_brokentrusts

Back to top Go down

MissRose_brokentrusts Empty Re: MissRose_brokentrusts

Post by midangerous Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Welcome MissRose_brokentrusts, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here.

MissRose_brokentrusts 1594344529
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm

@MissRose_brokentrusts: Welcome to MJs Love Is Magical! We look forward to Michaeling with you, please feel free to post and reply around the forum, we all love everyone to participate! Have fun getting to know where everything is (like the acronym game and the MJ fan fav pix for February we just started, this month is "MJ in Hardware") wooohoooo!!

Please feel free to use the chatbox and have chats with people there too. Members can organize chats at certain times and all gather together if they like at certain times of day or a couple times a week or whatever works for everyone.

MissRose_brokentrusts 21926744 MissRose_brokentrusts 936075699 MissRose_brokentrusts 21926744

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Welcome MissRose_brokentrusts! We all hope you have a great time here on MJ's Love Is Magical.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi! Welcome to the site! I am looking forward to getting to know you better and hope to see you here lots! Thanks for joining us!!

MissRose_brokentrusts 216589826
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Welcome to our forum Miss Rose!!! I know you will love it here. It is a great place to be full of lovely people. MissRose_brokentrusts 3998962363
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose_brokentrusts Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:09 pm

OH EVERYBODY THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! thank you for your beautiful replies and support to my thread. You don't know how emotional cheerful it makes me.

Thank you midangerous, thank you Admin. Thank you MJ mod (it's like an award show lol) and i aslo want to thank Capricious Anomaly and May Michael Jackson thank you

Last edited by MissRose_brokentrusts on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

MissRose_brokentrusts

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose_brokentrusts Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Hello again people, i am very sorry that i could not offer a more well put together thank you. it is just that i had only i few minutes left on a public library computer. Even now its sort of giving me prolems haha. But like i wanted to say more prperly, thank you all , for supporting my thread and yes, i deffinately look forward to getting to know the community here. umm yes i will try and look around and check out all the wonderful and hospitable features you have here. Sad Laughing *emotional* Thanks again for your kind and wonderful thoughts, they are like letters or cards.

MissRose_brokentrusts

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose_brokentrusts Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:07 pm

just to let everyone know, as i said before i am using a PUBLIC Library computer, so they only allow each guest a certain amount of time , in order to make sure that others get an equal chance to use it. So, that means if i logg out it does not mean i am logged off on purpose, it's just that the computer is programed to logg a user off within a certain amount of time. But chances are i might be able to logg back on if another user hasn't booked it. OKay? okay haha Smile

MissRose_brokentrusts

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Welcome, Miss Rose. Smile
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Using a public library computer to be here with us is IMO pure dedication to our KOP Michael! You are a great devoted MJ fan!! Hope you get to spend as much time as you want here and we all are happy you are with us! Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose_brokentrusts Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:53 pm

awee...!!! thanks Admin! i appreciate that a lot Laughing

MissRose_brokentrusts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content