MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Collectables Search Resources & Links

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Collectables Search Resources & Links Empty Michael Jackson Collectables Search Resources & Links

Post by Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 pm

I posted Eil.com awhile ago as a very good resource for MJ collectables and rare merchandise from all over the planet. Here are a few more resources which feature more than just their site search-you can send requests for the service they offer to do searches and alerts - see the different links I am posting as a guideline. These resources can be used for many MJ rare memorabilia.

Please feel free to post additional links if you have them-thanks Michael Jackson Collectables Search Resources & Links 1253309146
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is eil.com again as example: MJ singles search:

Here are nearly 1200 MJ singles (not all are avail all the time-use their services at eil.com-they can alert you when item is available)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

musicstack.com:

Here is a service from musicstack.com which is a form fill submission for a specific search. I saw someone said the hunt is on for TLIML so I got the form using that for the search (if the form doesn’t open with link – just search Michael Jackson and look around on the page that results for the form link--it has this header-Search within Michael Jackson):

another search result link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amazon.com

Here is the Amazon DL link for TLIML (several MP3 versions):

NOTE: These searches for a specific item is just for demonstration purposes-search anything you are looking for.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Collectables Search Resources & Links Empty Re: Michael Jackson Collectables Search Resources & Links

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 am

@admin: I have been following eil.com and it is amazing as a source-thanks for posting these. I have my eye on a couple things-hoping they come in again (fingers crossed) I'll let you know if I get anything from them.

Michael Jackson Collectables Search Resources & Links 1334227947
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down