MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career

4 posters

Go down

Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career  Empty Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career

Post by Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Clive Davis confirms Michael Jackson plotted to end the career of his brother, Jermaine

The new book Clive Davis published: "Soundtrack of My Life"

Clive Davis confirms Michael Jackson plotted to end the career of his brother, Jermaine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clive Davis Comes Out in New Memoir:

Personal note: Haven't read everything yet, just saw Clive Davis on The View this morning when he spoke of Springsteen and Whitney Houston. I did not hear a word about MJ on the show. I received an email alert with this info earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some of the quotes from the comments on Roger Friedman's article on the tabloid:

"You can't destroy what doesn't exist."

(BEGIN QUOTE) Yes, the impressive stories from Bob Jones:
Cross-examination of BOB JONES (April 11 2005)
25 Q. And then you were asked, "Um, did you see
26 Mr. Jackson engage in any head licking of anybody?"
27 And your answer was, "Never." Remember that?
28 A. I recall.
3 Q. And you told the prosecutor you had written
4 the words at the bottom of the page that refer to
5 licking, right?
6 A. Uh-huh.
7 Q. And is it your testimony that you have not
8 approved the accuracy of that statement?
9 A. That is correct.
4 Q. And would you agree when you're working with
5 a co-writer and a publisher to prepare a book about
6 Michael Jackson, there's pressure to make things
7 sensational when you can, right?
8 A. Yes.
9 Q. And your publisher and others want a book
10 that can sell, correct?
11 A. My co-writer [STACEY BROWN]. The publisher wasn't involved
12 in that particular end of it.
13 Q. Okay. And do you then typically correct or
14 change what you think is either inaccurate or
15 inappropriate?
16 A. Oh, I've changed millions of things that
17 were inaccurate that I didn't say
8 RECROSS-EXAMINATION [of STACEY BROWN]
9 BY MR. MESEREAU:
10 Q. Mr. Brown, what I think the prosecutor just
11 elicited is the following: When he[BOB JONES] was broke, he
12 said there was licking. And when he didn't have
13 financial problems, he said there wasn't any, right
14 A. Well, if that's how you -
15 Q. Right?
16 A. - break it down, yeah, I guess.
17 MR. MESEREAU: Thank you.
18 MR. AUCHINCLOSS: No further questions.

I'm impressed MJ wrote so many songs for people whose careers he was killing, I guess this was an assisted suicide he was attempting? (END QUOTE)

(BEGIN QUOTE) He wrote the only successful song Rebbie had.
He did the same for Toya, and let her star in a video. Toya blamed Joe for holding her back in her career, it's why she went with Jack Gordon. But everyone said she was an idiot 'cause she felt she'd be this huge star, and she just was not cut out for singing.
So Janet's the only career he didn't kill? How'd he sleep on that one?
Now that Mike's dead I'm sure we'll see all their careers thriving as he's no longer here to kill them, right? I'm sure everyone's waiting on Janet's next CD or the next Jermaine Jackson tour. Without MJ there, nobody will hear from it again.
And this Jerm story is from 1990, this is not new info from Clive. (END QUOTE)

(BEGIN QUOTE) Like La Toya, Rebbie Jackson didn't have much of a career in the first place. But her only hit was written for her by Michael. She and Jermaine cling to the fiction that MJ's stardom was just a matter of luck and timing, and that any of the Jacksons would have been just as big. If Jermaine had had what it takes, the loss of a coupke of producers wouldn't have stopped him, especially since he left the Jacksons to marry Berry Gordy's daughter. Since MJ supported Jermaine's `wife' and children for years, maybe one could say it all evened out
Clive Davis is just the latest in the apparently endless line of those trying to sell a book by dissing MJ, who isn't here to dispute him or defend himself. Bob Jones was revealed on the stand when he admitted that his book was rife with lies under Tom Mesereau's cross examination. Maybe they didn't know each other, but they were cut from the same cloth. (END QUOTE)

(BEGIN QUOTE) Clive Davis needs to get real! Michael tied them up only for his project? I am sure that more than anything those two wanted to work on his next CD. Michael had two big hit albums Off The Wall and Thriller and just the mention that hr was working on another threw all songwriters into a tizzy to work with him. Talk about petty, what low self astem brother would write such a terrible song about your own family member unless ou don `t have confidence in your own self? Jermaine is still a cheap rip off of Michale no matter how you look at it, why didn't Clive keep him? Why is it that no one really want him after what he wrote? How's Word To The Bad Feel Now? Still feeding off of Michael's crumbs! (END QUOTE)

(BEGIN QUOTE) Roger, Are you serious? I don't doubt that Jermaine was hurt by Michael working with the same hot at the time producers as he was, but to allege that he was trying to destroy Jermaine's career is lunacy.
As for Rebbie, Michael not only wrote and produced her biggest hit (Centipede). Her last album was on Michael's label MJJ Music!!!
Furthermore, LA and Babyface could have shown some integrity and refused to produce Michael until after completing work with Jermaine.
Jermaine's first album on Arista was a platinum seller (Jermaine's last and only after the one containing Let's Get Serious on Motown) because of its inclusion of the duet Michael recorded with him (Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming).
Lastly, I'm glad Michael was able to get over his destroy Janet inclination long enough to record the big hit and brillant video Scream. (END QUOTE)

(BEGIN QUOTE) I knew that it was a matter of time before you reverted back to your old ways, Friedman! Clive Davis is a fine one to talk especially after he continued to have his Grammy party with Whitney's dead body still upstairs. In addition to that, he has the party again this year in the same hotel and has the nerve to invite her mother to the party? Cissy was greatly insulted by the invite as she recently said on TV. Is a party more important that someone he claims to care about? What about good old respect for the dead? That raises some character flaws with me in him. Why bring up old ghosts now that Michael is dead and can't defend himself? As I have said before, what would all you so called journalist do for work if you didn't have Michael to tear apart? People love to snoop in others people's closet's to fish out dirt but how dirty is your closet?
If Babyface, LA Reid or whomever did chose to work with Michael, that was his choice. All he had to do was turn him down. Jermaine did have some nice songs that you mentioned, but none of them went to number one and Michael can't control what people actually buy.
I like both LaToya and Rebbie, but they were not strong singers, with LaToya being the weaker. Heck, Michael wrote the only hit that Rebbie had (Centipede) and he produced LaToya's first album. Does that sound like a sabatoge to you? Michael has tried to help his family with their careers including singing a duet with Jermaine, "Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming." He also produced and sang two songs on his nephew's (3T) album to help boost their album. It is no secret that Michael financially supported his family for years including the children of Jermaine and Randy! What more does he have to do for them to prove his loyalty? Who was loyal to him? This nonsense needs to stop!
All of you media types need to get over this continued witch hunt of Michael, especially when you use Bob Jones as a source, who admitted in court that he lied in some parts of his book about Michael. He also tried to claim that it was his co-author Stacey Brown who embellished the story. Stacey Brown is about as credible as Bernie Madoff! He is a huge liar and people know it!
We as Michael's fans are very loyal and we will always support him despite what you or others try to say about it. You can bet on that! (END QUOTE)

(BEGIN QUOTE) Yeah Michael Jackson tried to destroy his sister' Rebbie's career so much he wrote her biggest hit. LaToya, Michael gave her breaks with having her in his videos. Jermaine? if he was going to make it he would have made it when he left the Jackson 5 first. Clive Davis and you Roger needs to stop *itching about a man that is no longer here to defend himself. (END QUOTE)

(BEGIN QUOTE)He made Rebbie Jackson's career by giving her Centipede. Also collaborating with Jermaine on Tell Me Im Not Dreamin was a major boost for Jermaine's album and career. Likewise for Latoya on Night Time Lover. Let's not forgot the whole Victory tour. He did plenty for his siblings. (END QUOTE)

"I think Jermaine did a pretty good job of ruining his career all on his own."

(BEGIN QUOTE) Is this the same Clive Davis that knowlngly carried on a party whilst Whitney Houston lay dead upstairs in the same hotel? Oh yeah.. I thought so. Clive Davis would throw a party every year before the Grammys at the Beverly Hilton - and every year, Michael Jackson would NOT come. Your figure out how many sour grapes he must have eaten in his lifetime regardiing Michael Jackson - then consider the Baby Face had a will of his own and Jermaine, let's face it, his talent could not possible measure to Michael's in any capacity - Babyface made a career choice - Jermaine made a revenge choice. (END QUOTE)

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career  Empty Re: Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 pm

WHAT!!!!!!! OMG MIKEY WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!! we all know mikey's heart and he wouldn't do that to his brother?? Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career  960443002
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career  Empty Re: Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career

Post by Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Thanks admin, this is typical garbage again huh? I like some of the comments found by fans/nonfans on Friedman's article. The reminders about Bob Jones too. This is BS that Clive Davis is dredging this old nonsense back up! Shame on all haters and liars!

Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career  2034332820
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 pm

More info that's false! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Clive Davis is who was having the annual "Pre Grammy Awards" Party that Whitney Houston was planning to attend. So very tragically and sadly WH dies drowning in the bath - but he went on and had that stupid party! That very night! No fan of Clive Davis here!

Keep it QUIET Clive!!

RIP Whitney Clive Davis Book Confirms: MJ Plotted to End Jermaine's Career  3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 pm

AMEN @admin but i thought WH died due to drug over dose?? and was found dead in the tub???
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 am

WH primary cause of death was accidental drowning. It was found as a result of the toxicology tests there were drugs in her system.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 am

oh ok thanks u r so full of info!!! <3
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down