MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!!

4 posters

Go down

Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!! Empty Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!!

Post by Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm

I posted that these 2 love birds were engaged last year! Many disputed this in the MJ community but I had it sourced by a reputable outlet. I can't find that right now but...

There is news that they married quietly last year and gave wedding gifts to one another that were contributions to their favorite charities.

Anyone have the news piece about this? If so please post it OK? Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!! Empty Re: Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!!

Post by midangerous Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 pm

NEW YORK — Janet Jackson knows how to keep a secret: The singer has been married since last year.

A representative for Jackson confirmed Monday that the musician and Wissam Al Mana wed last year.

This is Jackson's second secret marriage. She secretly married Rene Elizondo Jr. in 1991. They separated in 1999.

The 46-year-old Jackson first tied the knot when she was 18 to singer James DeBarge, which lasted three months in 1984.

In a joint statement to Entertainment Tonight, Jackson and Al Mana said their wedding was a "quiet, private and beautiful ceremony."

The couple also said they would like privacy and "are allowed this time for celebration and joy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!! Empty Re: Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!!

Post by Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Thanks so much midangerous! Wow that was fast!

Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!! 401032820

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

YW Admin. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!! 101009747 Congrats to Wissam and Janet- I'm so happy for them! Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!! 101009747

Thank you midangerous for the article Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 pm

i heard about that i am so happy for them congrats janet!!!!!! Janet Jackson and Wissam are Married!! 1136769344
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down