MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013

2 posters

Go down

History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013 Empty History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013

Post by ljmissmj Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 pm

‘Dangerous’ & ‘HIStory’ Exhibition

Sunday, March 3rd 2013
‘The Gallery On The Corner,’ will hold an exhibition of Christophe Boulme’s photographs from the ‘Dangerous’ and ‘HIStory’ Tours and on the set of ‘Stranger in Moscow.’

Taking place at ‘The Gallery On The Corner’ in Battersea, London, this exhibition will feature many famous and unseen images of Michael taken by photographer Christophe Boulmé. Included will be images from the ‘Dangerous’ and ‘HIStory’ tours along with stunning images from the set of ‘Stranger in Moscow.’ These will be accompanied by photo-creations created by Boulmé for Michael’s ‘HIStory’ album and ‘Ghosts’ movie.

The exhibition will be open on Saturday May 11th from 10am to 8pm and on Sunday May 12th from 11am to 4pm.

That's it I'm moving to London (in my dreams) Wow I hope Mr. Boulme brings this exhibition to the States. I would love to see all of the pics but especially Stranger in Moscow - for obvious reasons. One man should not be allowed to look that extrememly gorgeous in the rain, however our Mr. Jackson seems to do just that. I need to find out how to contact Mr. Boulme.. and beg for a tour in the States..
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013 Empty Re: History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013

Post by Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013 Empty French Photographer Christophe Boulmé Presents ‘MAKING HIStory’ Exhibition May 11-12, 2013

Post by Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 pm

French Photographer Christophe Boulmé Presents ‘MAKING HIStory’ Exhibition May 11- 12, 2013

The Gallery on the Corner Ltd
155 Battersea Road
London SW8 4BU
United Kingdom

Dates: Opening Hours:
Saturday 11th May 10am to 8pm
Sunday 12th May 11am to 4pm

Your ticket gives you entry to the Christophe Boulmé Exhibition of rare and famous Michael Jackson images and artworks. Over 20 amazing pictures of Michael Jackson taken by French Photographer Christophe Boulmé throughout the years have been enlarged and will be on display.

The event will take place at ‘The Gallery On The Corner’ in Battersea, London. This exhibition will feature many famous and unseen images of Michael taken by photographer Christophe Boulmé. Featured images from the ‘Dangerous’ and ‘HIStory’ tours will be included along with stunning images from the set of ‘Stranger in Moscow.’ See photo-creations created by Boulmé for Michael’s ‘HIStory’ album and ‘Ghosts’ movie.

Your Ticket is unique to you and cannot be exchanged or resold.
Your Ticket is valid for the whole day! You can go and come back in-between the opening hours. Your hand will be stamped.
Kids under 12 years old enter for free.
You MUST have a ticket to enter the exhibition.

Price: £5.50

Shipping:£0.00

To Buy Tickets for Saturday 11th May, Click HERE

To Buy Tickets for Sunday 12th May, Click HERE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013 Empty Re: History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013

Post by ljmissmj Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:57 pm

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! Thank you for posting, I couldn't get it to work, duh.. Isn't that picture beautiful!!!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Thank you for bringing this thread ljmissmj!

History and Dangerous Photo exhibition in London May 2013 3274815245
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Here's a video with music & pictures:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Here it is on YouTube:

Here it is in black and white:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Of the wonders God has made
There is none that is so fare ... as Michael Jackson

I can barely breath...You know what I'm doing right now right? My glasses are fogged - my nose is running, someone came to my desk, I had to act like something fell on the floor so I could wipe my eyes. These pictures are amazing and I'm so glad we have them guys. I hope this show comes to the States. Ok, now here come the flood gates...ANY BODY GOT SOME TISSUE!!!

ADMIN YOU ROCK BIG TIME!!! THANK YOU FOR POSTING.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down