MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts Empty Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts
by Sofia M. Fernandez

9/28/2011

The 99-cent app provides daily highlights, analysis and timelines of Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial.
The "Michael Jackson Doctor Trial" smartphone app is the No. 1 seller among the Apple store's paid news apps. Launched Monday, the 99-cent app offers daily highlights, analysis and timelines of Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial, which started Tuesday.

The app is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android phones and tablets, and is the creation of Fox Television Stations Inc. The content is produced by Los Angeles Fox affiliate KTTV.

Fox Television Stations' VP of digital news applications Jose Rios told TVNewsCheck, "What you can do now is carry the courtroom with you." Rios added that the app is the only one on the market that will provide live, continual coverage of the trial to mobile devices.

Prosecutors allege that Murray, Michael Jackson's personal physician, was negligent and caused the singer's death on June 25, 2009. Murray's defense team contends that Jackson took an extra dose of anesthetic while the doctor was in the bathroom.

The trial is the subject of across-the-board coverage on HLN, with Murray-related programming included in all HNL shows, including Morning Express with Robin Meade, Showbiz Tonight and Nancy Grace

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts Empty Re: Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm

I remember this back when the trial was being aired and streamed. I didn't get the app though because I watched it everywhere (HLN-TruTV and online as time changed through the course of the days the trial was in session).

I know the civil trial won't be aired but I hope there will be something reputable to rely on for the daily news updates (I know the admin will have it all here though) You can depend on her only using the best resources and sources!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts Empty Re: Michael Jackson Trial App Tops Apple Charts

Post by midangerous Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Yep, I remember that.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 pm

wow thats cool too bad i don't get internet on my phone cause i would get it (i unfortunatly didn't watch the trial idk y lol) maybe when i get a tablet or ipad for my birthday/christmas
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm

The app was only available for the Conrad Murray trial, there is no app now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down