MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day In HIStory" March 19, 2001 ~ MJ Was Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame For The Second Time

2 posters

Go down

"This Day In HIStory" March 19, 2001 ~ MJ Was Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame For The Second Time Empty "This Day In HIStory" March 19, 2001 ~ MJ Was Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame For The Second Time

Post by MJ Mod Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Michael was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - for his achievements as a solo artist - on March 19, 2001.

"I am thrilled and humbled to receive this great honor. I could not ask to be in better company than the list of fellow inductees. Each and every one is a master from whom I have learned. My sincere thanks to the rock and roll historians and experts who have chosen me."

Musicians become eligible for induction twenty-five years after the release of their first album, and sidemen become eligible twenty-five years after the commencement of their career. Michael was already inducted along with the rest of the Jackson 5 in 1997.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" March 19, 2001 ~ MJ Was Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame For The Second Time Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" March 19, 2001 ~ MJ Was Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame For The Second Time

Post by Admin Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 pm

3/19
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down