MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!!

3 posters

Go down

CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!! Empty CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Post by Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Personal note: These people are blaming MJ for his death-a panel on this show are bashing MJ unbelievably harshly!

CNN's '(Get To) The Point': Network Experimenting With New Primetime Programming
The Huffington Post | By Rebecca Shapiro

4/1/13

CNN is experimenting with a week of new primetime programming.

The New York Times' Brian Stelter, who was first to report the news, tweeted that the network has decided to experiment with a "week of specials & a panel of commentators" called "(Get To) The Point." The program will air during the 10:00 p.m. hour, and the reair of Anderson Cooper's show, "AC360" will move to 11:00 p.m.

The 10:00 p.m. airing of "AC360" typically draws higher ratings than the 8:00 p.m. showing, but the network would most likely not experiment with the earlier hour since it competes with Fox News' ratings giant Bill O'Reilly. MSNBC will debut its new 8:00 p.m. show on Monday with host Chris Hayes.

The Twitter account associated with "(Get To) The Point" describes the show as "a week of special programming at 10 p.m. ET on CNN, featuring Margaret Hoover, Donny Deutsch, Rick Reilly, Jason Taylor and more."

Deutsch regularly appears on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" and as a professional on NBC's "Today" show. Deutsch has appeared on CNN recently. He was a guest on Piers Morgan's show after the Oscar's and harshly criticized Michelle Obama's presence at the awards ceremony.

"The Point" is the latest in a string of CNN programming announcements. Last week, the network announced its new morning show team including Chris Cuomo, Kate Bolduan and Michaela Pereira. On Friday, "Starting Point" host Soledad O'Brien signed off from the show she hosted for more than a year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CNN website link:

Contact link:

Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!! Empty Re: CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Post by midangerous Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

I just watched it today! It broke my heart, I was so mad I pressed mute. Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!! Empty Re: CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:19 pm

We can't get any usa news channel here in England on what's going on so we have to wait to see what's in our newspapers. From stuff I'm reading on the internet it all sounds dreadfully ugly what's going on at the moment, it's like opening old wounds. Personally I'm wondering if it would have been better for the Jackson family to just move on and allow their dear son (our precious MJ) to just rest in peace. His children are already set to be wealthy for the future with what was left in their dear Daddy's will for them... All this suing is not going to bring our beloved Michael back. I feel particularly gutted and sick that his name is just going to be dragged through the slurry for what it's worth. I'm not in favour of it at all. Crying or Very sad
CNN show "Get to The Point" BASHING MICHAEL JACKSON!! 246948820
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 pm

There is a motion pending for cameras in the courtroom. The judge is under tremendous pressure to allow them and IMO will do so.

All the tweets from a reporter in the courtroom are on this site in a thread entitled as such-MJ Mod and I are posting the courtroom news as it is posted on twitter by the ABC News LA reporter.

AEG is IMO complicit with MJ's death-it isn't just a lawsuit for money. It is to strip an evil conglomerate multi billion dollar company of their power to do such a thing. Civil suits have to sue for something or there is no case. MJ's children deserve monetary compensation (MJ would have earned money if he was still with us) and AEG deserves to lose everything over being involved in our losing our sweet Michael.

Everybody can read the transcripts from the news TV shows (yesterday interviewing CNN Piers M with Mesereau as well as Murray-Anderson Cooper and earlier today the CNN Banfield - Mesereau interview) -- and today there is another CNN (Piers Morgan) show with Murray's lawyer and Mesereau. This is all now (and the newest interviews as they occur) are posted here on this site - the videos from the shows and the transcripts so anyone not in the USA can see and read about what is being aired.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down