MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

+2
mj's defender
MJ Mod
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

news - Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT - Page 2 Empty Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

Post by MJ Mod Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Be sure to tune in! Transcripts and videos will be added when available!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

news - Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT - Page 2 Empty Re: Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Geraldo needs a stern talking to and I pray he retracts his silly (shocking) new attitude about his reporting style and choices of guests post haste! I hope the fans straighten him out!

Thanks Lesilie!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

news - Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT - Page 2 Empty Re: Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Thank you MJ's defender! You Rock!! ljmissmj, I'd like to know if there's any more info on that. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Yep, I'll look into it and get back here with any updates. It's hard for me not having computer access at home, but I'll do my best.. WE ARE THE WORLD!!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Your Welcome Admin and all
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Sorry I didn't upload this, and it has commercials on it

Geraldo at Large - MJ's CNN Special (Pt.1)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Geraldo at Large - MJ's CNN Special (Pt.2)

Geraldo at Large - MJ's CNN Special (Pt.3)

oops there were 3 parts not 2

Last edited by mj's defender on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:59 pm

@mj's defender: Thanks very much for the links to Geraldo's Fox Special - as hard as it was to see on the air-it is great to have here for those who didn't see it yet-and to see why we are upset with him - especially the fact that he had that horrible DD on the show-the WHOLE show!

Les-yes please follow up with us about the NYC MJ fans and the meeting w/Geraldo!

One more thing-the person on youtube that uploaded these videos mistakenly named it as if it were from CNN-IT IS NOT CNN -

It is Geraldo at Large on FNC (Fox News Channel)

just to clarify - thanks for the vids Wink

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 pm

@ Admin,
No problem I just wish it didn't have commercials in it.
I'm watching it now Sad
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2