MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence

+4
Capricious Anomaly
ljmissmj
midangerous
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence Empty Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence (Photo)

PERSONAL NOTE! THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE! tHIS TABLOID IS ON EVERY GROCERY STORE CHECKOUT AISLE IN THIS COUNTRY AND IT HAS A PICTURE OF MICHAEL AFTER HE PASSED ON THE COVER!! THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN GO ON WITHOUT MJ FANS VOICING THEIR OUTRAGE!! IF YOU GO TO THE LINK YOU WILL SEE THE COVER OF THE TT WITH THIS PIX-SO BE FOREWARNED.

Michael Jackson’s death controversy is featured on the cover of the latest issue of the National Enquirer. The tabloid is claiming that there is bombshell new evidence that the King of Pop was murdered! Can you imagine that?

There has been some controversy surrounding his death ever since he passed away. The circumstances have always been unclear at best and no one really knows what exactly happened in its entirety. The magazine claims that there has been some explosive new evidence introduced and they pin his death on murder. It could have happened that way, no?

We would be hard-pressed to feel bad for Conrad Murray even if he was just the fall guy. The tabloid makes the claim that Michael’s children, Paris, Prince and Blanket are all hiding some new secret about the whole situation.

Lou Ferrigno, Michael’s trainer, also claims that Michael was fit and ready to perform at the time of his death. To sell more magazines, the tabloid has also placed a photo of Michael already dead on the cover. So sickening, isn’t it? Can’t they just let it go already?

It’s been nearly four years since his passing.

What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence Empty Re: Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Gees! Sounds like a conspiracy!

I'm not seeing the link it's too painful! Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence Empty Re: Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence

Post by ljmissmj Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Lord Help Me - I've seen it all - the world must truly be on the verge of ending when a freaking tabloid - would aid Michael Jackson - or are they counting on fans to buy the piece of sh*t?? Freaking tabloid junkies..

I had to quickly skim your piece Admin so can't really respond like I want to cause I'm going home soon... BUT WHAT THE bleep bleep bleep - MICHAEL IS DEAD ON THE COVER....????

June 25th is fast approaching - we don't need no freaking reminder!!!!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Everybody please retweet this - it was tweeted earlier-if you are not following us on twitter-please do and retweet our tweets daily - especially this one-It needs to be known by as many MJ fans about this Nat'l Enquirer cover as possible!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:46 pm

OK Fan~mily: Please do this if you can:

Wherever you are that might sell this National Enquirer, go look to see if the magazine with MJ on the cover is being sold there-if so-grab all of them-take it to the manager and request that due to the graphic nature of the pix - they remove the copies and put aside-then suggest they post a notice where the NE is usually displayed informing people that it is still in the store -just ask for a copy if they want to buy it. Tell the manager that children will be frightened and they WILL SEE IT because it is right by the checkout and near the CANDY!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:02 pm

This has upset me so much today-tears falling for a couple hours now-NE is a POS for this! I am making phone calls to all my local stores in my area and asking them to remove this copy from their shelves and put a note like admin suggested. It is just THE WORST!!

Tell everyone you know to do the same-they need to protect the little kids from seeing this too!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence Empty Tweet the MJ ONline Team

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:06 pm

We need to blow up the MJ Estate's MJ ONline team on twitter too! Tweet them and send them direct messages to get them awake on this too.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:42 pm

I cannot even believe this. I went the the national enquirers twitter page just to see if anything was being said to them about this and all over the freaking background is the freaking cover of that magazine! I could not believe it and of course the tweets were covering up the right side of the magazine so all you saw was the effin pix! That is so beyond despicable! I am going to be on the phone this evening contacting every single grocery store or convenience store and anywhere people buy this garbage to get them taken down!

Please everyone tweet this to the MJ online team- here in the nat enq twitter page:

WARNING- do not open the link unless you can handle it. I swear it is everywhere on that page and blown up so big it's just so upsetting and graphic. Just use the link to tweet the online team.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 pm

That daggonne NE!!! The twitter page is really needing us to let them have it-just brace yourself - the pix of MJ is rough to see-just go fight for his dignty!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Why would you have that on your front cover, that shouldn't even be allowed to be put out in public!

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 pm

This really makes my blood boil to 100 degrees F! Mad I've retweeted this report.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm

I went to the website for NE and they are asking for tips - they mean tips about gossip but I got a tip for them-don't you?

You can call us at 1-888-809-6799 or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Go to their site for local phone numbers (look for yellow round circle with "Got news" we pay big bucks on upper right of home page): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

look here:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 pm

i have deleted this comment for personal regrets

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 pm

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ I know how u feel. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 pm

I am contacting H Weitzman via direct email tonight to make sure he knows all about this and will be able to release a statement soon I'm sure - H Weitzman is the MJ Estate (the attorney in charge of everything) and has been MJ's lead business lawyer for many many years.

It is a very painful time already with this trial starting without this disgusting Nat'l Enquirer pouring acid in an open wound! Not to worry though-we are on this hard right now!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

My mind if on Michael's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket. Michael if you hear me- please watch over your babies and keep them safe. God give Michael's children and all God's children strength and courage to face this ugly world. Michael, I know you are with them at this very moment, I know they feel you because we feel you at various times as well. They feel you so much more because you are their Daddy and your spirit and energy is so strong. You are with us forever in our hearts. I tried to get thru this post without that lump in my throat it's impossible todo. Michael, the thought alone that your lifeless body is on display -

I can't look at the link. Michael was a tough cookie, so I will wipe my eyes and get that lump out of my throat and do whatever it takes but lord knows it hurts -MJ called us his soliders of love, LOVE the most powerful weapon in the world. We are his soldiers of love, never forget that - if I see the magazine I'm going to take it out of the rack and put it where the sun don't shine point blank period. That's it. Thank you for the links - it helps to get it out of our system - I now understand even more just how very strong and honorable Michael Jackson is. God Bless you dear Michael - Rest in peace..

"IF WE RAISE OUR VOICES AS ONE - WE ARE THE WORLD "
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:43 pm

I CALL FOR A VIRTUAL GROUP HUG RIGHT NOW (((HUUUGGSSS)
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Here is one from me to all of you!

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 101009747 Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 101009747 Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 101009747 Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 101009747 Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 101009747 Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 101009747

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

(((((hugs))))) everyone!

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 817141282
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:45 pm

aaaw! BIG HUGS!!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:22 pm

i L.O.V.E you all
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:43 pm

has anyone contacted their local stores to maybe make them stop selling such a tabliod? i saw it in walgreens today i went back to the car after we checked out and i put my sunglasses on and i cried!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimbermoss Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 am

I was at the grocery store and in disgust turned my eyes away from that. I was REALLY hoping this was some bogus photoshop. I am just ill that that anyone can really call this piece of garbage tabloid entertaining?!?
My heart aches for his family.

Kimbermoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 am

Yes Kimbermoss, this is truly horrible and sad to know is happening. We all pray the children don't see it.

On a happier note: Welcome to our MJ Fan~mily! You can post a hello thread in Off Topic Forum (bottom of the home page) and introduce yourself to everyone and get to know us. Hope you enjoy Michaeling with us!

Michael Jackson Murdered – Paris, Prince & Blanket Give Explosive New Evidence 936075699

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:16 pm

i turned one around in target!!!! it was sick!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 pm

I just hope I don't come across one!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 pm

i hope u don't either midangerous!!! its painful and gut wrenching!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down