MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day In HIStory" April 11, 1971 ~ "Never Can Say Goodbye" Entered Two Billboard Charts.

3 posters

Go down

"This Day In HIStory" April 11, 1971 ~ "Never Can Say Goodbye" Entered Two Billboard Charts. Empty "This Day In HIStory" April 11, 1971 ~ "Never Can Say Goodbye" Entered Two Billboard Charts.

Post by MJ Mod Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:17 pm

On April 11, 1971 "Never Can Say Goodbye" by the The Jackson 5 enters the Billboard US Top 40 Singles chart, where it will peak at No. 2# during an 11 week run and the Billboard US Black Singles chart, where it will peak at No. 1# during a 13 week run.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" April 11, 1971 ~ "Never Can Say Goodbye" Entered Two Billboard Charts. Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" April 11, 1971 ~ "Never Can Say Goodbye" Entered Two Billboard Charts.

Post by ljmissmj Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 pm

One of my all time Jackson 5 favorite songs... it's pretty.
Wow that brings back good memories that song.

Even at that young age you can here the passion in Michael's voice, he had perfect pitch too and the brothers harmonies are on point..
"even though the pain and heartache seem to follow me wherever I go though I try and try to hide my feelings they always seem to show" .. i still know the words and no peeking at lyrics.. shows what a great song it is - stands the test of time

But I'll never say goodbye no no no no I - never can say goodbye Michael.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" April 11, 1971 ~ "Never Can Say Goodbye" Entered Two Billboard Charts. Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" April 11, 1971 ~ "Never Can Say Goodbye" Entered Two Billboard Charts.

Post by Admin Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 pm

4/11
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down