MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood

3 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood Empty Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 am

Paris Jackson: "My Father Wanted Us To Have A Normal Childhood" (PHOTOS) by Lindsey Paul for Global Grind Staff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's been nearly 4 years since the tragic passing of the legendary Michael Jackson, but his legacy continues to live on through fans, but most of all his family.

Paris Jackson has found the years since she lost her father when she was just 11 years old to be difficult, but she still remembers what a remarkable man and dad he was to her.

The daughter of the King of Pop recently covered Event Magazine, which hits stores today, and reflected on her life with Michael and some of the things he taught her.

She told the magazine of his ferris wheel at Neverland being torn down:
‘I cried and cried,’ said Paris. ‘It’s beautiful there. It still has good energy.'

She said of her superstar as a dad:

‘I have lots of memories of my father. He was an incredible father. We all loved him to death. He’d try to educate us as much as he could and was always looking out for us. He was very protective. He didn’t want anyone to see what we looked like. That way we could have what he didn’t, which was a normal childhood."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She even mentions that he tried his hardest to give them a normal childhood while he was on tours and doing his job as an entertainer.

She told the magazine:
I want to have a normal high-school experience. I want to help people, that’s it.'

Despite the peace she has with the death of MJ after all these years, there's still a lot of family drama that she must deal with, unfortunately.

Hopefully things can calm down soon so that the Jackson family can be an unstoppable unity once again!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood Empty Re: Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 am

I take a bit of offense at the statement: "Despite the peace she has with the death of MJ after all these years, there's still a lot of family drama that she must deal with, unfortunately."

Because this is a magazine with Paris on the cover and as the cover story so they could have left the snark about 'family drama' out of this piece. But considering this is (I believe) affiliated with that rag The Mail (online) from the UK I suppose we should happy they didn't juice up the sensationalisnm as much as they usually do ie. calling MJ that terrible name ending with an "O"!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood Empty Re: Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood

Post by midangerous Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:02 am

Yeah, I know Admin. I hope Paris' dreams will become a reality for her.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:49 am

Morning family! There was a porition of the article with Paris in today's New York Daily News. I loved the ariticle - even though there were snarky remarks (agree Admin). Not to mention in the DN they used the term Jacko - deplorable. But I ignored their stupidty and focused on the positive words from Paris. Paris is coming into her own. Micahel would be prou - especially her saying she wants to help people, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Seeing Paris on the cover of todays paper made me smile - I hate Mondays, but this one started off pretty darn good thanks to that article.. There's a great pic of Paris in a glitter jacket, stripped leggings with a guitar in the paper - she looked so cool now that really put a smile on my face. Neverland is part of their childhood memories with Michael. I've visited Neverland Ranch (only from the outside) and it's huge with land as far as the eye can see. I can only imagine what it waslike when Michael and his children called Neverland their home. I hope one day Michael's kids will bring Neverland back to it's great glory. PARIS ROCKS!
Below is the on-line version from the Daily News

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson says MJ wanted his children to have a normal childhood Empty Paris Jackson discussed on the Today show today.

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 pm

This is a video from the Today show today - the reporter who talks about Paris's Daily Mail interview is a creep - typical for the Today show! No

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down