MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening...

5 posters

Go down

Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening... Empty Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening...

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm

In order to know 1st hand what is happening in this Jackson Family v AEG trial (related to motions filed-the judge's rulings etc..) since there is no TV coverage, is to access the case summary page and read docs on the LA Cty Superior Court website. The info is on this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hopefully in the future as the trial nears opening arguments, there will be more than the NON - LIVE courtroom news tweets (when they are not in courtroom and have a minute outside to tweet) like ABC7 court tweets which we are following now for all the jury selection process and updates. (See the red titled Courtroom tweet thread). Otherwise we have to depend on the MSM to report (and we all know how twisted they can be).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening... Empty Re: Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening...

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 am

Thxs for this Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening... Empty Re: Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening...

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:09 am

Alan Duke from CNN will be covering the trial-we will post his tweets now daily as well as the other tweets from ABC.

Here is Alan Duke's twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@AlanDukeCNN

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 am

Good I'll be following.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks for the daily updates MJLIM staff! Wink

We all appreciate you so much!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:36 pm

is there a live on-line broadcast? just wondering. i want to follow on twitter and this site but it's too much while working would rather listen in.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:44 pm

This judge has thrown this trial back into the dark ages! There is NOTHING allowed-no live audio-no live video-no recording of audio or video-NO cell phones or pc's allowed in the courtroom to be open or used-NO pictures -no live in court tweeting!

The freaking coward judge has it back to courtroom sketch artists and whatever the reporters can scratch out in paper and pencil notes! The tweets are coming from OUTSIDE the courtroom doors. There will only be twitpix from outside the courtroom bldg. This opens this trial up to the TT BS and the twists and slants of the reporters inside-if DD gets in there we will know there is NO way that story would be true!

The lottery is in affect now to get seats at 0730 am daily.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:47 pm

damn it man. People are getting upset on twitter. If i was in LA i would try to go at least a couple of times - to support Michael. oh well.. tweet and blog on my friends :-)
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:58 pm

I am too busy posting and tweeting right now on this site-Les whats happening on twitter? What is being said? Tell us in a new thread I am setting up in 2 seconds-look for it OK?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Here is another reporter's twitter:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm

This seems to pretty good updates as well. thanks Admin...
((hugs))
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

I hate the way "they" are painting Michael as a druggie incompetent - I can't stand it. When is AEG going to bring up the alcohol part - just a matter of time I'm sure. This case so far for me is f*cked. How did Michael raise and nuture three gorgeous intelligent and well mannered children? I don't get it, you'd think Michael had a needle or whatever in his arm every waking minute of his life - 365 days of the year and 24 hours a day. This tactic doesn't make since. No one could function at all never mind raise children.

I don't know how healthy it is for me to follow this case - this is such negative b.s. AEG is full of sh*t what evil minded creatures. They are on trial not Michael. wth
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Wed May 01, 2013 3:17 pm

"I don't know how healthy it is for me to follow this case"

ljmissmj: I'm fearing the same thing! This is going to be very painful...

I am already taken aback by how much we've learned that didn't come out in CM's trial! The fact that he was a half $M in debt, that his office was about to be closed, that Phillips referred to Murray as "nuts", that the infamous AEG gathering at Carolwood did not go well (broken vase) and that after Michael left, the meeting continued with Murray for "several" more hours. What in the h*ll was going on?? This is already sounding frighteningly sinister and we're only on day 2!
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed May 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi Corlista - I had this conversation with a very good friend from this site a minute ago about the pains of this trial. I have my moments of trepidation about this trial too- I was not sure if my heart could stand all the negative things that may come to light, but then I remember Michael dealt with this all his adult life, the haters - if he could handle it then so can I.The one fact that we know is that because of Dr. Murray's actions and AEG's actions Michael Jackson was murdered. AEG is calculating and monstrous - what hurts most is the lack of respect for Michael. To AEG he 1s/was only a "dancing money making machine" . If AEG truly cared about Michael Jackson, the father, the son, the uncle, the artist, the genius, the HUMAN BEING, then Michael would still be here. They didn't care and they are going to drag his name threw the mud because that's what evil greedy manipulative creatures do - they play dirty. I want to know why 50 shows instead of 10? If AEG thought he was such a hot mess? I want to know what truly happened to Michael and then maybe I can get some closure and finally move on to another chapter of my life.
We on this site and fans all over the world know who Michael Jackson is so let them say their worst. It's not going to phase me at all nor change the love I have for Michael Jackson for these past 50 + years and counting. For four years I wanted closure so my heart could sort of heal and I thought sending Murray to jail would be the end. But deep down inside, I always knew their were others involved in Michael's demise. I've waited for four years and I'm going to see this thing thur to the end. Murray is the puppet. Now I want the puppet masters to get nailed to the wall for their crime. What goes around comes around - Justice for Michael. ((hugs)) Stay strong in the name of LOVE and LIGHT!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed May 01, 2013 4:01 pm

@ljmissmj and corlista, I've been going through the same thing, and ljmissmj makes a really good point about how could Michael raise three beautiful kids while being supposedly on drugs and alcohol??? The way they're depicting him makes me sick! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed May 01, 2013 4:37 pm

AEG is guilty so to take the focus off of them - their plan is to taint Michael's image so much that "people" who don't know better will believe the negativity. I pray that the jury gets this and does the right and just thing for Katherine and the J3. A person said to me "well it was only a matter of time" and I thought, when did she become a mind reader?? IMO, I believe Michael was going to grow even more - Michael wanted to make films and get into the movie business. He and his nephews (3T) were going to work together on developing film projects after This Is It concerts were over. I remember an article where Paris said, her Dad loved art and she talked to him about taking art history classes while in London (during This Is It). He agreed and was looking forward to it. I remember this because I studied Art History in college and I was happy to hear that MJ was going to take Art classes, I felt I had something to do with it too.. LOL! Michael was buying furniture for the house in London. I forgot where I was, but I think fan fest and they had the chair that Michael bought for Paris which was going to the house in London on display and of course in typical Michael fashion it was ornate and very decorative and of course fit for a little princess. I say all this to say is this the same Michael Jackson who had talks with his nephews about making films and talks with his daugther about going back to school for art? Buying furniture for a house? Is this the same man AEG is trying to portray as a bumbling druggie has-been? I THINK NOT! The devil is a liar.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed May 01, 2013 5:41 pm

It's really sad Michael had such big plans. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 pm

His loss is a loss to the world - not just those of who love him. I remember Michael talking about when James Brown died and how much fan suffer when they lose their idol. And now here we are - suffering, grieving and fighting for him once again.

ljmissmj: You were at Fanfest? So was I. I didn't know you then but I wish fans wore their online name so we could maybe know when we "find" someone. Glad to meet a new MJ friend.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Corlista I sure was at Fan Fest Sat & Sun. We probably stood right next to each other! It really is a small world. To see the actual costumes for This Is It that Michael would never wear - heartbreaking. Life is funny because look where we are now looking at the trial, for the show, that never happened. I still wish Michael could have done at least one show - I always say if only he could have done one show before he was taken away, it would still hurt bad, but for him to feel the love of the world and perform for his fans, he would have been happy - I think. And for his children to see their Dad do his magic on that stage, that would have been awesome. It's a d*mn shame. Welcome friend :-)
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 pm

As I read these great posts here, I am reminded of so much I always forget to mention.

One being-it would be a cool thing to have MJs Love Is Magical tee shirts. I am thinking of making some for the members of our site. It could also be a way to recognize each other when we are at different MJ events Wink

Thoughts? I should post a thread about it-maybe later this week I will. We are making the card from all of us to have placed with our floral display at Forest Lawn using our MJLIM site logo (that would also be on the tees)

Here is a Nate Giorgio painting (he loves MJ so much!):

Since there is no TV coverage-the only way to know what's happening... 4249913962

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Admin, sounds like a good idea!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Admin: The shirt sounds great. Can we have a little bling on it like your logo? :-) How can we get on the card?
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 9:50 pm

@Corlista: Check this thread for info:

BTW: The site's logo is the header on top of the page-we will use that for our site's members shirts Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Thx for card info. LOVE Nate's painting of Michael. It's beautiful.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 pm

ljmissmj: I was at Fanfest Sunday - twice. I went the first time with my MJ friend for several hours because we bought the premium pass. Then I went back later in the day with my husband who had a regular pass. (He likes MJ - a new convert - and indulges my MJ obsession but didn't want to spend 1/2 the day there like I did. :-) I, too, couldn't believe I was standing so close to all of Michael's beautiful things - I must have taken 100 pictures - but it was so sad to see the 02 costumes that he would never wear. Such a loss for him and for us...
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon May 06, 2013 12:48 pm

i like the ideal allot :-)
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down