MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS

+4
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
WeAreTheWorld.
midangerous
Admin
8 posters

Go down

EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS Empty EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 5:12 am

OK Fan~mily I have had it! There are more than a few haters out there in our MJ community that profess to KNOW so much and bloviate like blowhards all this tripe and crap so I decided to call them out here and on their sites!

Here is the blogger that has vindicatemj:

Known this one for awhile now: NAME: Helena (who I am happy to say has been banned from some MJ sites for this-seems I am getting through to some of the admins! - pats self on back!)

She posted this to her blog:

I’m looking forward seeing Katherine on stand and trying to keep up with her web of lies.
I hope AEG has been keeping tabs on their interviews and use them in trial for exposing their lies and how they twist everything to fit their agenda.
At this stage, I don’t care how badly K and her cubs are exposed during the trial, they deserve every bit of it, and more.
I can’t wait to see all of the Jacksons explain away how they change their minds to suit. I hope AEG have done their homework. And I am seriously hoping LaToya is called, can’t wait to see her explanation of how she knows her brother was murdered.
AEG’s strategy should be to go after her and her real motivations for filing this lawsuit.
By showing her contradictions and lies to the jurors, AEG might be able to reduce the amount of money (in case AEG loses) jurors are willing to award Katherine. If AEG shows the lies, contradictions, Katherine’s own responsibility to MJ, her greediness for money will portray her in bad light, so I think it might help AEG reduce the amount she’ll be awarded if any, at least I hope so.
-------------------------------------------------------
Nice MJ fan who calls herself an MJ advocate-I don't think so!

More to come!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS Empty Re: EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS

Post by midangerous Fri May 03, 2013 3:32 pm

I can't believe this person and others call themselves "fans" and trash poor Katherine and her family! Makes me sick! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS Empty Re: EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri May 03, 2013 9:10 pm

That is so disrespectful for anyone to say about poor Katherine and the entire Jackson family- let alone an MJ "fan". KJ has been through so much more than anyone should ever have to go through- I hate when people say this whole thing is purely for monetary purposes. Do these people seriously think that a mother who just lost her son nearly four years ago would put herself through this all over again just for money? Her and the children already have everything they'll ever need for the rest of their lives- they don't need the money. This is for finally receiving justice and hopefully the entire story about her son's passing!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri May 03, 2013 9:17 pm

are u sure she's a "fan" no "fan" would do something like this to michael's mom or his family! that is just ridiculous!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 pm

She is a KJ bashing so called "fan" - I am pointing out how this blogger is NOT a fan!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm

This is the crap I was talking about in another thread, it makes me sick that these people can call themselves fans!

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 4:31 pm

As admin here, I know that this type of hater rhetoric can be controlled. There is no excuse why sites allow this type of Jackson bashing to take place! As for the private blogs, people should delete their accounts and stop patronizing these people. That sends them a message loud and clear!

This of all times, is the worst ever to do such a thing. No excuses, true colors are being shown IMO. No

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Touche' admin! Touche'

EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 2307242536

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

This piece of crap Daily Star article is so uncalled for! It's that Mark Lester selling bogus stories AGAIN! I am not posting the story - just the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keep in mind this is DISGUSTING!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS Empty NY Daily News ~ Mark Lester at it AGAIN!

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 pm

OK - here is Lester piece from the NY Daily News:

British actor Mark Lester: DNA test will prove I fathered Michael Jackson’s kids
By Chiderah Monde / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

5/5/13

The former 'Oliver' child star says he's prepared to take a DNA test to prove his story that he donated sperm to the pop legend. Lester, 51, was close friends with Jackson, and was named godfather to all of his children

Lester reportedly has not been allowed to see the children since Jackson's death in 2009. Amid Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial, British actor Mark Lester is continuing his efforts to prove that the late pop legend's children are biologically his. The former "Oliver" child star says he's prepared to take a DNA test.

"I wouldn't have a DNA test without the children's permission, but when the children come of age — and it's not far away — and they decide they want me to do it, then I will," he told British tabloid The Mirror.

Lester, 51, was close friends with Jackson, and was named godfather to all of his children. The two met when they were in their teen years — after Lester rose to fame starring in the 1968 movie-musical. They maintained a 30 year-long friendship.

According to The Mirror, Lester has not been allowed to see the children since Jackson's death in 2009. After going public with his suspicions, Lester says the Jackson family stopped answering his phone calls.

"I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me," he said. "I just feel it is really cruel that our relationship has just been cut off. It is not what Michael would have wanted."

Lester previously told Britain's News of the World in 2009 that he gave Jackson his semen years ago, after the singer asked for "help," suggesting he had fertility issues.

"It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn't donate to get something out of it."

"While he was alive, I never ever thought the children were anyone else's but Michael's."

Now, Lester says the resemblance between Jackson's daughter Paris, 15, and his own 18-year-old daughter Olivia, is uncanny.

As the famous family battles concert promoter AEG Live in court for hiring Conrad Murray, the doctor currently serving time for his role in the death of the iconic entertainer, Lester says he would gladly defend that Jackson was a good father.

"When I heard the news [of his death] I was devastated," he said. "I never saw him take any drugs. I managed to get to America for his memorial service and that was the last time I saw the children."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 05, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 9:31 pm

This is what Lester said:
Lester claims his is the father of Jackson's children — Prince Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II and Paris Jackson. He says Paris' resemblance to his own daughter, Olivia, is uncanny.

Personal note: I want to see a picture of his daughter now with a side by side with Paris! Can you believe this guy? As a Godfather, selling stories NOW with this $40B lawsuit! How about this? Sending BD cards? How about little Godfatherly letters and wishes to the kids? Asking for a visit anytime in the past 4 years? Hmm, doubt it!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun May 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Here is a side by side of Paris and Olivia, IMO they look absolutely NOTHING alike

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Yeah Lester, they could be twins! WTH? They look NOTHING alike!! What a leech Lester is!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 pm

My Gosh! Leave the kids alone! Michael was their father bottom line.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 pm

BTW, I don't see any resemblance either!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun May 05, 2013 10:03 pm

this is horrific!!! i have to wonder what michael's children think of all this nonsense (i sure as heck hope they don't know 'bout this)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Mon May 06, 2013 5:42 pm

How many times is it now that this creep has pushed this story? What kind of a "friend" would put these children through this especially now when their father's death is being relived in hideous detail?

"I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me." Give me a break!! Does anyone else think it's coincidence that the Pfeiffer/Lester/McManus stories all hit at exactly the same time - right when testimony started last week? It's hard not to believe that AEG isn't surreptitiously behind this to further sully Michael's reputation. No wonder Katherine has kept Lester away from the kids as manipulative as he is.

BTW, I thought M Culkin was godfather to Prince & Paris.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm

@corlista, I thought M Culkin was godfather too NOT Lester.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon May 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Lester is a grandstanding punk IMO! No lower can one stoop at a time like this! As I read todays tweets, I see the J-Fam is not in the courtroom. It is too painful to hear this medical coroner etc.. testimony of course. These creeps jumping on this of all bandwagon (tabloid trash outlets) are just as bad as they PAY these crazies to sell their stories! ugh!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 am

LMAO! that kid on the left is 'ugly'. A great resemblence to her father lester the Jester jocolor

Honestly, ladies, by now we should be used to "the scum" out there that are forever persistant in spewing all kinds of untruths and dirt. It's all down to "Sour grapes, vindictiveness, jealousy, hidden agenda's, grudges etc etc, you name it. Being an avid MJ supporter for nearly 3 decades I have seen this same pattern among haters. They have unhealthy disturbed minds let's face it. We knew Michael's innocence and pureness so nothing else matters in our eyes. The more untruths and filth they spin, the more ridiculous they make themselves look. They need pitty.

This latest Lester scinario is absolutely no different from the rest of them who were "ONCE" (repeat "ONCE") close to Michael. He'll have been another of those who hadn't got that full ATTENTION that was expected of Michael (the usual same BS!. So boring. They were never true to MJ. If they loved him they'de have stuck by him like glue. Money hungry vultures, they could stoop no lower.

At the end of the day the most important thing to Michael is giving him our never ending LOVE & SUPPORT and we are the ones to provide that at all times. Michael knew those who LOVED & SUPPORTED him when he was here, and I'm sure he knows now in spirit we are with him. Don't worry EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 2034332820 EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 1965541534 EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 2977806385 EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 1872607463 EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 2848523593 EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 2976365378 EXAMPLES OF THESE MJ "KNOW IT ALL" BLOG/SITE OWNERS BASHING THE JACKSONS 817141282
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down