MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts

5 posters

Go down

There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts Empty There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 8:43 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: WE SET UP A NEW TRANSCRIPTS FORUM. THIS WILL BE FOR MEMBERS ONLY TO SEE. PLEASE JOIN OUR SITE IF YOU ARE A GUEST TO VIEW THE TRANSCRIPTS!

Everyone including guests can still read the entire AEG forum (the court tweets - legal docs etc...all of the more than 150 threads) - Just not the transcripts unless a member of this site.

Here is the link to the transcripts forum if anyone who is a guest wants to have access to them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 04, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts Empty Re: There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat May 04, 2013 8:45 pm

This is a cool idea and will be easier to access for members here. Thanks admin!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts Empty Re: There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm

You're welcome WATW! This also protects the transcripts somewhat from being scraped.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat May 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Great idea Admin! Thxs for the forum. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 pm

I have added to the OP (original post) the link for all to go to the transcript forum.

Here it is for all to use:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All guests: this is the link which will lead you to the logon page and to register so you can access the transcripts Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun May 05, 2013 4:42 pm

I appreciate the thought here. These cost a lot of money and frankly I agree you should be a member to have access.

It's such a great site with everything else offered here especially all the great MJ fan~mily we have! There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts 3897828759

Thanks for this gift MJLIM staff!

There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts 3776838684
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 1:48 pm

All non members: Just join the site to have access to the transcripts Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 7:22 pm

All non members can click the link in the OP post of this thread to have access to the trial transcripts updated up to Friday 5/10/13 with Karen Faye's testimony. One more day to post - 5/10/13 which was only an AM session in court, no afternoon court held.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 12, 2013 4:42 pm

We have more of the Faye testimony posted now. Please keep in mind that this typing of these transcripts takes a long time to do. We have a little help but everyone needs to coordinate what exactly they will be doing in what part of each day's transcripts. There will be a better flow as time goes on but for this 1st couple weeks we are getting organized Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 2:10 pm

The trial transcripts are just about completed. The D.M.E.'s (C. Roger's) testimony which was cont. from 5/6/13 (that was not included due to his having testified in the CM trial - and I posted the testimony from that time instead) HAS been posted from this week's testimony. As I read it through before obtaining it, I thought it should be included in this current civil trial transcipt list here. It is posted for all to read now.

There is info in his testimony from 5/13/13 that I am so avid about which is the fact that there was lividity present (found by paramedics to be present when they arrived at Carolwood). THAT indicates that MJ was passed on for HOURS! Not the lie that Murray told. That lie is multi-faceted as I found after I developed the timeline I mentioned before after I had the 2 cell phone company records from the CM trial. I deduced that Murray fell asleep which I was told that the LAPD believed to be true by a source I had discussed this with. (I sent my findings to the DA's office by fax). Read Roger's tesimony.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed May 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Thank you Admin for putting these transcripts up for all here to see!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 12:52 pm

You're welcome WATW!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 pm

People that know about this MJ site here should tell everyone they know about us IMO! (because there is so much ere that is not anywhere else that I have seen).
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Info411 Sun May 26, 2013 12:52 am

Admin wrote:There is info in his testimony from 5/13/13 that I am so avid about which is the fact that there was lividity present (found by paramedics to be present when they arrived at Carolwood). THAT indicates that MJ was passed on for HOURS! Not the lie that Murray told. That lie is multi-faceted as I found after I developed the timeline I mentioned before after I had the 2 cell phone company records from the CM trial. I deduced that Murray fell asleep which I was told that the LAPD believed to be true by a source I had discussed this with. (I sent my findings to the DA's office by fax). Read Roger's tesimony.

Wasn't there someone at the hospital that was suppose to check the body temperature to gauge the time of death and the dr. on staff didn't bother? That made me angry.

Did the DA get back to you?

I felt the DA did not go "all of the way" with their evidence. They only did enough to get the manslaughter charge. If they used all of their evidence (phone records for two months instead of one day to show a pattern), it could have been murder 1.

Info411

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 1:01 am

I had a few communications with Walgren. (via fax) I sent him the timeline I developed among other things (as to my conclusions) and I sent many communications from a lot of fans that I gathered thanking him and his team for doing a wonderful job throughout the trial and a ton of thanks from fans via fax into his office when he won the conviction. That day was monumental and he deserved (and D Brazil and team) all the attention and kudos we could send Smile

Judge Walgren ROCKS!!! Love him so much!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Info411 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:30 am

Admin, thank you very much for doing that ^^^ and thank you so much for what you are doing with this trial. Smile

Info411

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:13 am

Quite a bit of the trial testimony has been added. D Rowe is being posted this weekend-some of the 1st day is posted now. Check out the additions...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey FAM! Back in August I had those pc issues and it caused me to lose a lot of the transcripts already started (typing) so now that the trial is over I am regrouping and posting the rest of Deb Rowe's testimony. I added quite a bit night before last and more will post up this w/e.

There is a NEW FORUM set up for the Jackson v AEG Transcripts 4249913962 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Thank you so much for putting in Rowe's testimony, you rock! Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 pm

TY for all your help too hon-YOU rock!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down