MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured in bricks: Michael Jackson's Thriller is immortalised in lego bricks - with even the pocket hankerchief remembered-pix inside

3 posters

Go down

Captured in bricks: Michael Jackson's Thriller is immortalised in lego bricks - with even the pocket hankerchief remembered-pix inside Empty Captured in bricks: Michael Jackson's Thriller is immortalised in lego bricks - with even the pocket hankerchief remembered-pix inside

Post by Admin Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Now Blur's been turned into a Brick-pop band! Artist gives iconic album covers a Lego makeover By Anna Edwards

15 August
British artist Aaron Savage has unveiled his greatest bricks - legendary album covers made out of Lego. The 21-year-old gave the yellow Lego men different haircuts, clothes and facial expressions to make them look like his idols for his musical project.

He then spent days arranging the figures and bricks to recreate his favourite LPs - including classics from Queen, David Bowie and Blur.

He said he was inspired by his two hobbies to build the work: 'Album covers was an easy choice for me because it combined my two interests. 'I did some research to see what Lego was available and then picked covers that I knew could be recreated.' Aaron spent weeks trawling through eBay to find the parts to bring his work to life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Captured in bricks: Michael Jackson's Thriller is immortalised in lego bricks - with even the pocket hankerchief remembered-pix inside Empty Re: Captured in bricks: Michael Jackson's Thriller is immortalised in lego bricks - with even the pocket hankerchief remembered-pix inside

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:26 am

Adorable!! This 21 year old guy did a great job-I love the whole group of the legos-the Bowie legos is hilarious!

So creative!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Captured in bricks: Michael Jackson's Thriller is immortalised in lego bricks - with even the pocket hankerchief remembered-pix inside Empty Re: Captured in bricks: Michael Jackson's Thriller is immortalised in lego bricks - with even the pocket hankerchief remembered-pix inside

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:22 pm

omg those are so cute! I really love all of them- especially the Michael one.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down