MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wade Robson Allegations

+3
Admin
midangerous
corlista
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wade Robson Allegations Empty Wade Robson Allegations

Post by corlista Wed May 08, 2013 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson defender files sex abuse claim
By Alan Duke, CNN

May 7, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A dancer-choreographer filed a claim against Michael Jackson's estate related to alleged child sex abuse by the late pop icon.

Wade Robson, now 30, denied in testimony at Jackson's child molestation trial in 2005 that he had been molested by the singer.

The details of the allegation are sealed by the Los Angeles probate court where Robson's lawyer filed the claim last week, according to a court document obtained Tuesday by CNN.

The deadline has long passed for creditors to file claims against Jackson's estate, but Robson is asking the probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim.

The sealed documents include an affidavit from Dr. David Arrendondo, a San Francisco-based child psychiatrist, the filing said.

Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in 2005, partly based on the testimony of Robson, his sister and his mother.

"It's absurd," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson in the trial. "He was one of the strongest witnesses for the defense at Michael Jackson's criminal trial in 2005. He was adamant under oath that he had never been molested at any time."

A Neverland housekeeper testified that she saw Jackson showering naked with Robson during a visit in the early 1990s, but he denied it at the trial.

"He withstood very aggressive cross-examination by the prosecutor," Mesereau told CNN Tuesday. "He stood his ground and never wavered in saying Michael Jackson had done absolutely nothing improper to him."

The 2005 trial in Santa Barbara County, California, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his ranch. He was also charged with plying the boy with alcohol, conspiring to abduct, extort and falsely imprison the child and his family. He was acquitted on all counts.

"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children," Joy Robson, the mother of Wade Robson, testified when called as a prosecution witness.

Robson said she let Wade, who was then 7, and daughter Chantal sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the first visit.

A spokesman for the Jackson estate said the executors may issue a statement later.

Mesereau said it was "suspicious timing" for the claim to be filed at the start of the trial of the Michael Jackson wrongful death case, in which Jackson's mother and children are suing concert promoter AEG Live.

AEG Live lawyers have said they would bring up the child molestation charges against Jackson as part of their defense.

This breaks my heart. He was one of Michael's greatest defenders. I don't even have words. Are these stories just going to keep coming until this trial is over?? Heaven help us.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Wade Robson Allegations Empty Re: Wade Robson Allegations

Post by midangerous Wed May 08, 2013 4:04 am

OMGosh! What the heck is he pulling??? Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 am

"The details of the allegation are sealed by the Los Angeles probate court where Robson's lawyer filed the claim last week..."

Can someone please explain exactly what "sealed" by the court means? Does it mean only a judge will see them? Can these be unsealed in the KJ/AEG suit as evidence? Too often we hear of "sealed" documents being leaked as happened in the run up to the 2005 trial. Who exactly has access to this information and are there circumstances under which they could be made public? This is very disturbing!

Wade Robson Allegations 744548625
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 1:56 pm

When documents are sealed - there was a motion filed by one of the parties - the judge rules to grant or deny the motion to seal. This is in probate court (which is separate from the civil trial in the LASC)

People want money. This creep is jumping on now since there is a $40B lawsuit for wrongful death. This is the route this jackwad decides to take? WTH? There is no end to the scumbags is there?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Wed May 08, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm sick about this. I woke up at 4:00a and couldn't get it out of my head. I can't believe Michael has to go through this again!! and from this guy whose career was MADE by Michael's mentoring and support! How did TMZ get this information?? Is it possible that AEG can get these documents opened to support their case.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Wed May 08, 2013 2:37 pm

This is what Robeson had to say about Michael after he died.

"He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years."

"His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever.

"I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk.

"I love you Michael."

"He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind."

And now this?? Heaven spare me from friends like this!

Wade Robson Allegations 4006482730
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed May 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Robson is a liar. He must need money. Hopefully he has dug himself into a whole that he can neither dance nor sing out of. The next time we see him he will be pumping gas 'casue who will want to work with him now in the "industry" when are these cretins gonna learn. Isn't there also a statute (is that how you spell it) of limitations on this type of thing? It's like the judicial system is throwing all the rules and regulations out the door with this trial? I don't get it.. it's like a freaking free for all... who else is AEG gonna dig out from a rock to testify on their behalf? Why is Michael on trial? Why didn't Forbeson come forward - why now? His credibility is gone, now go crawl back under your rock. It's all for the money.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Man oh man I bet T Mesereau is pissed off about this one!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed May 08, 2013 4:03 pm

heck yeah - in an off shoot it affects TM too. When he speaks TM will come out fighting. This is so annoying not to be televised. I feel like we're not getting the whole picture only blurbs and bits and pieces. I'm thankful for the information regardless in what form it comes, I just want to see and hear it for myself.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Just an FYI: This probate case with Robson (if allowed) has nothing to do legally with the AEG trial. (Probate cases are not televised) Criminal and civil cases often are on TV when they are high profile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed May 08, 2013 4:24 pm

How could Robson do this? Michael was his friend! I'm glad MJ's not around to hear this! Thank God for people like TM.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm

This probate case with Robson (if allowed) ...

Admin: What do you mean "if allowed"? I so don't understand this legal language. I get that this has nothing to do with the AEG case (accept that I'm sure AEG is thrilled to used this in some nefarious way) but is this case still not adjudicated? Still not accepted by the courts? I'm lost. I HATE what this is doing to Michael. The internet is crawling with haters and hater glee. :-(
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 9:50 pm

@Corlista:

excerpt from news story in the OP that I am referencing regarding "allow":

"The deadline has long passed for creditors to file claims against Jackson's estate,
but Robson is asking the probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wade Robson Allegations Empty Former Jackson defender now says singer abused him - AP

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 am

Former Jackson defender now says singer abused him
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY

May. 8

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A choreographer and television personality who was a key witness in Michael Jackson's successful defense against child molestation charges is seeking permission to file a claim against the singer's estate alleging the pop superstar sexually abused him as a child. during a seven-year period, court records and an attorney said.

Wade Robson was abused by Jackson during a seven-year period, the choreographer's attorney, Henry Gradstein, wrote in a statement Wednesday. The attorney said Robson, 30, suffered a breakdown last year but has not stated how much his client is seeking to recoup from Jackson's estate if a judge permits him to pursue his abuse allegations.

Details on Robson's accusations were filed under seal.

The molestation allegations have been fiercely denied by an attorney for Jackson's estate and the singer's criminal defense attorney, Thomas Mesereau Jr.

"Mr. Robson was one of my strongest witnesses in Michael Jackson's criminal trial," Mesereau said. "I called him to the stand at the beginning of the defense case and he was adamant that he had never been improperly touched or molested. This makes no sense."

Robson was the first defense witness during the 2005 trial that ended with Jackson's acquittal on molestation charges. He also spoke favorably about Jackson after the singer's death in June 2009.

"Last year, on a career trajectory that was off the charts, (Robson) collapsed under the stress and sexual trauma of what had happened to him for seven years as a child," Gradstein wrote in a statement that referred to Jackson as a sexual predator.

"There are significant legal issues involved in this case that have the potential to impact lives beyond just our client," he wrote.

Gradstein said he could not discuss specifics of the case, but he cited Robson's recent breakdown as the choreographer's reason for reversing his previous statements about Jackson. "As a result, he started intensive treatment which ultimately led to his ability to come forward," Gradstein said.

Robson, an Australian-born choreographer, has appeared on the Fox series "So You Think You Can Dance" and worked with Britney Spears and other stars.

"Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic," Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman wrote in a statement. "This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed this sad and less than credible claim has been made. We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

Gradstein filed a motion seeking permission to file a late creditor's claim against Jackson's estate on May 1, nearly four years after the singer's death, court records show. Most of the documents are sealed pending a June court hearing, but a summary of the documents states the choreographer includes a declaration from a psychiatrist and an "Unfiled Complaint for Childhood Sexual Abuse."

The period for filing claims against Jackson's estate has long since passed, but a California civil statute allows victims of abuse to file a lawsuit within three years of discovering "that psychological injury or illness ... was caused by the sexual abuse."

The judge overseeing Jackson's massive probate case will have to determine whether Robson's claim can go forward.

Gradstein's statement did not address any specifics about when or where Jackson's alleged molestation occurred, but the choreographer testified extensively in 2005 about the time he spent with Jackson.

"Wade Robson, in addition to being one of the most talented people on the planet, is one of the kindest, most gentle, decent and introspective human beings one will ever meet. He is the loving father of a young son and happily married," Gradstein wrote in a statement first obtained by celebrity website TMZ.

His claim was filed nearly eight years to the day after Robson testified Jackson never inappropriately touched him. He was 22 at the time he testified, telling jurors in Jackson's criminal case that he met Jackson when he was 5 years old and had spent the night at Jackson's Neverland Ranch more than 20 times, sleeping in the singer's bedroom on most visits.

During the trial, Robson bristled at testimony by other witnesses that they had seen Jackson molest him. "I'm very mad about it," he told jurors. "It's not true and they put my name through the dirt. I'm really not happy about it."

The claims come as Jackson's mother, who supported her son throughout the molestation trial in Santa Maria, Calif., is in a Los Angeles courtroom pursuing a negligent hiring case against the promoter of Jackson's planned series of comeback concerts.

Katherine Jackson has not addressed Robson's allegations, and her attorney, Perry Sander Jr., said Mesereau was the appropriate person to comment on the molestation claims.

Marvin S. Putnam, an attorney for concert promoter AEG Live LLC, said he wasn't familiar with the specifics of Robson's claims but doubted it would come up in the civil trial filed by Jackson's mother. "I don't see how it has anything to do with our case," he said.

AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch contributed to this report

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wade Robson Allegations Empty Remember this jerk Robson's face

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 am

"Marvin S. Putnam, an attorney for concert promoter AEG Live LLC, said he wasn't familiar with the specifics of Robson's claims but doubted it would come up in the civil trial filed by Jackson's mother. "I don't see how it has anything to do with our case," he said."

Except for the fact that AEG couldn't wait to "plant" this story for their own benefit. How is it that Robson files this claim 2 days after testimony begins in Katherine Jackson's case? The payout could be huge on this one, huh, Robson??
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 am

This is all smoke and mirrors to detract and distract attention away from AEG and the matters at hand. They are sneaky little devils but don't be fooled by this trick, this is a set up it's so blantant that it's insulting because they think MJ's fans and the public at large (at least those who like Michael) are stupid. Robeson to me is a pawn of AEG like Murray. We already know that AEG didn't and doesn't care about Michael as a human being, so why not dig up this cretin to throw extra dirt on Michael's name.Robeson was never a friend of Michael's he was probably jealous- his actions now speak volumes. Why didn't he do this to MJ when he was alive? I am not going despair however, because that's what they want. The mighty shall fall, AEG will pay dearly,
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Wade Robson Allegations 787932185 Really Robson Wade Robson Allegations 960443002 Hmm.... Speaking ill of the deceased hey Wade Robson Allegations 2672159185 Not very clever at all.

What goes around, comes around.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 12:28 pm

The payout could already be huge for Robson. AEG has the judge in their pocket (it seems by her racist and skewed rulings and decisions which ALL are pro-AEG IMO) - so why not pay this little has been loser SOB to do dirty deeds against MJ outside the courtroom?

I hope Mesereau and the MJ Estate get on this and discover the impetus behind this and see if they can get proof of meetings or convos between AEG and Robson.

The jury could be tainted now against Michael as this news is everywhere and even though the jury is admonished to avoid the news-who really does that or even can manage to - these people have families with kids that have electronics and social media-you think they don't brag to friends-the friends reply back to people specifically about this and kids yell it out at the breakfast table. It is BS if people believe the jury doesn't know about this.

Hopefully the Jackson Family attorneys can have cause to file a motion to dismiss this jury and start over due to a tainted jury. It would be TERRIFIC if there were proof that could charge Robson criminally for purgery and AEG for conspiracy now too.

This stinks to high Heaven and it better be followed up to find proof that this bastard is in cahoots with AEG or at least nail his arse for lying under oath in the 2005 trial (which we all know he did not do-but if he wants money now and to bash MJ who can't fight back (AND WIN) and is lying now-then slap a purgery charge times 2 on his loser butt!)

Wade Robson Allegations 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 12:34 pm

This is probably why judge ruled against cameras..they know we'd be watching and diligently speaking out about the injustices.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Palazuelos is a coward.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 12:36 pm

"Scream" by Michael Jackson
Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
The whole system sucks

As jacked as it sounds
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm

and the plot thickens - seems Wade Robeson wanted to be in a or tried out for a Cirque MJ show - but was denied...
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 1:21 pm

What a loser slob!

@Les: You have that news piece?

@All: Please post anything we find on this - ty
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu May 09, 2013 2:21 pm

The fact (if true) that he failed to land a job on CDS "One" would then show somewhat that he may be PO'd (now he didn't get hired) and wants money somehow connected to Michael. (make sense?)

I think he is a lowlife worse than I could have anticipated coming out of the dark dank places these evil devilish beings dwell ugh!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu May 09, 2013 2:50 pm

[quote="Admin"][color=darkblue]What a loser slob!

u took the words right out of my mouth!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Wade Robson Allegations Empty Choreographer Wade Robson's breakdown from ‘stress and sexual trauma’

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Choreographer Wade Robson's breakdown from ‘stress and sexual trauma’ triggered memories of Michael Jackson molestation, says lawyer
By Nancy Dillon / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

May 9, 2013

The ‘Thriller’ singer was a ‘monster,’ says the lawyer of the Britney Spears, 'N Sync and Demi Lovato choreographer.

The lawyer for alleged victim Wade Robson issued his blockbuster statement after going to court last week on Robson's behalf to seek a late claim against the dead singer's estate related to "childhood sexual assault."

The legal claim surfaced Tuesday and grabbed immediate headlines because Robson — who went on to work with Britney Spears, 'N Sync and Demi Lovato — was a regular sleepover guest at Jackson's Neverland Ranch and denied any sexual abuse during the pop icon's 2005 molestation trial in Santa Barbara County.

"Michael Jackson was a monster, and in their hearts every normal person knows it," lawyer Henry Gradstein said in a statement to the Daily News.

Gradstein described Robson as a "gentle" and introspective young father who repressed his memories of the alleged abuse until he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Last year, on a career trajectory that was off the charts, he collapsed under the stress and sexual trauma of what had happened to him for seven years as a child," Gradstein said. "He lived with the brain-washing by a sexual predator until the burden of it all crushed him."

According to Gradstein, Jackson had threatened Robson over exposure of the alleged molestation.

"If anyone ever finds out about what we did, we will go to jail for the rest of our lives," Jackson told Robson, the lawyer claimed. "Our lives will be ruined forever."

Gradstein said his client was too young and impressionable to clearly process what happened.

"This kind of intimidation of a child by a sexual predator is tragically characteristic and effective, keeping them quiet about the abuse — often for a lifetime," Gradstein said.

Robson, now 30, was a regular companion of the "Thriller" singer in the late 80s and early 90s after their meeting in Australia when he was just 5 years old.

He testified at the infamous 2005 molestation trial that he shared the pop star's bed a few times as a boy but was "never" sexually abused.

Giving uneasy testimony on the witness stand in Santa Barbara County, he denied an ex-maid's claim that she caught Jackson showering naked with him.

The maid, Blanca Francia, recalled seeing Robson's tiny "green-neon" underwear on the bathroom floor next to Jackson's white cotton briefs and hearing the duo "laughing and playing around."

She said she could make out the figures of Jackson and a "little kid" but couldn't confirm they were touching due to the "cloudy" haze of steam.

She said it happened in 1989 or 1990, when Robson was about 8 years old.

"It never happened," Robson testified in 2005.

Jackson, who died of an accidental drug overdose in 2009, was acquitted of molestation by a jury.

Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic," Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for Jackson's estate, said Wednesday in reaction to Robson's reversal.

"This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed,this sad and less than credible claim has been made," he said.

"We are confident that the court will see this for what it is," Weitzman said

Gradstein said Robson had not designated a dollar figure in his court paperwork filed May 1.

"There are significant legal issues involved in this case that have the potential to impact lives beyond just our client. But the Jackson money machine, in which everyone is indeed financially motivated, is at it once again to keep the truth from coming out. This time it won't work," Gradstein said.

A lawyer for Jackson's beloved mom also was critical of the new claim late Tuesday.

"This is really absurd," lawyer Perry Sanders told the News.

© Reuters Photographer / Reuters/REUTERS
Michael Jackson leaves the courtroom during a break in testimony during which Wade Robson and a second witness, Brett Barnes, 23, said they shared Jackson's bed during sleepovers at his Neverland Valley Ranch when they were boys but insisted that Jackson never abused them or touched them in a sexual way

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Michael Jackson child molestation claims by choreographer Wade Robson are 'outrageous and pathetic,' says lawyer
By Nancy Dillon / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

May 8, 2013

Robson denied any abuse in the 2005 molestation trial against the pop star, contradicting testimony by a maid that told the court she saw Robson with Jackson in the shower.

Excerpt:

A former choreographer for Britney Spears is reversing his prior adamant denials and accusing Michael Jackson of molesting him as a minor, a blockbuster court filing reveals.

Dancer Wade Robson, 30, is asking a Los Angeles judge for permission to file a late claim against the dead singer’s estate and an order to seal an “unfiled complaint for childhood sexual abuse,” a motion filed last Wednesday states.

NOTE: I posted another thread for this since it has the document:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 pm

OK so supposedly WR has reached out to - wait for it - that POS Gene Simmons (KISS) on twitter. I read an article about how GS said he supports WR. This makes my ill!

Screw both of these losers! UGH!!!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Simmons is a slime. Always has been. He also relishes the publicity this WR thing is bringing him. Yuk!!
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next