MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karen Faye Cross-Examined in Jacksons V AEG Trial (Video Inside)

5 posters

Go down

Karen Faye Cross-Examined in Jacksons V AEG Trial (Video Inside) Empty Karen Faye Cross-Examined in Jacksons V AEG Trial (Video Inside)

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Michael Jackson's makeup artist cross-examined in wrongful death lawsuit

By: Miriam Hernandez
May 10, 2013

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Michael Jackson's former makeup artist testified about Jackson's drug use at the singer's wrongful-death trial Friday.

In the courtroom Friday, dueling attorneys showed jurors two versions of a 1999 clip of Michael Jackson in concert.

Attorneys for Katherine Jackson, Michael's mother, assert that a mishap injured Michael's back and sent him into a cycle of dependency on painkillers. A longer view from the defense for AEG showed what happened later: Jackson never flinched while finishing the song.

Among the questions for the jury in the case brought against AEG by Katherine Jackson: How much did AEG managers know about Jackson's early abuse of medications? And were they negligent 10 years later for hiring a doctor who secretly administered to Jackson the surgical sedative propofol, which caused Jackson's death?

Karen Faye, Jackson's former makeup artist, testified Friday. Faye described how Jackson's health had changed over 27 years. She said that his legs, once muscular, were thin, and his face was skeletal. She said that Jackson was not strong enough for the rigorous concert schedule set by AEG.

She recounted an alarming moment with Jackson's costume designer, who was fitting him. She testified that he said to her, "Oh my God, I could see Michael's heart beating through his skin." The response, Faye says she overheard from Jackson's manager, Frank Dileo: "Get him a bucket of chicken." Faye wept.

"It was such a cold response. It broke my heart," Faye said.

Faye recounted multiple incidents that she says alarmed her about Jackson's use of painkillers from the time he was burned during the filming of a Pepsi commercial, to the stress of his criminal trial on molestation charges, to the day at rehearsal before he died.

Yet under cross-examination, Faye said she never had a single conversation with Jackson about his drug use, and that there was a period of time after Jackson went through rehab in 1993 that he seemed to be fine.

Faye said she had one discussion with Jackson family members who wanted to get him help, but that Michael would not cooperate.

Testimony resumes Monday with a staffer who worked on Jackson's final production, and the coroner who performed Jackson's autopsy.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye Cross-Examined in Jacksons V AEG Trial (Video Inside) Empty Re: Karen Faye Cross-Examined in Jacksons V AEG Trial (Video Inside)

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Wow - you know - when reading Faye's testimony in the transcripts and typing away to post-I am more and more sickened by her. BY HER! Yes by what she says too - but she is such a dimwit that I can barely stand it anymore! Thank GOD that silly thing is off the stand finally!

Now on this Frank D saying to get MJ chicken. WTH is wrong with that?
Michael loved KFC and FD knew it so why the heck is everyone all pissed off about this (after reading that this dipstick Faye said she was 'so broken up' about it and crying on the stand about it) - it is ridiculous BS grandstanding and people can see right through it! Well most people can-those that aren't her follower minions anyway!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye Cross-Examined in Jacksons V AEG Trial (Video Inside) Empty Re: Karen Faye Cross-Examined in Jacksons V AEG Trial (Video Inside)

Post by jw224 Mon May 13, 2013 6:55 pm

People are pissed off about him saying get him some chicken because it sounds a bit cold, he get's told that michael is losing weight, and that they are worried about his health, and he just says "get him some chicken". But from what I have seen KF talks a load of crap, or exaggerates the truth, so...

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Oh I get why they are saying it-Faye made it sound like that though. The convo was specifically ABOUT MJ needing to eat. So it is WAY BS and out of context IMO to diss FD for simply saying to get him a bucket of chicken WHEN the convo WAS ABOUT him needing to eat. Faye could have explained why she did NOTHING period to help MJ-but we didnt hear anything about that!

Faye's a jerk.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I am disgusted too with Faye! I can't see what half of her comments made in court have to do with the questions she was being asked. It is like she just blabbered out whatever she had as a thought in her head. Like flight of ideas type of thing-weird woman!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue May 14, 2013 2:09 am

Strange person that lady!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down