MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims

+2
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Capricious Anomaly
6 posters

Go down

MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims  Empty MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 am

MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims

London, May 14

Michael Jackon's eldest son Prince has vowed to quash any claims of his dad being a child molester.

The 16-year-old is livid the singer's past will be dragged up in the family's 20-billion-pound lawsuit against concert promoters AEG, the Daily Star reported.

As part of the firm's evidence, officials plan to bring up the 2005 court case during which the pop legend was accused of sexually abusing teenager Gavin Arvizo.

The 'Thriller' star, who died aged 50 in 2009 of a drug overdose, was acquitted of all charges.

A family friend said that Prince is determined to take the stand to tell the world that the King of Pop was a normal father, who never acted inappropriately with children.
--ANI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims  Empty Re: MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue May 14, 2013 1:28 pm

I L.O.V.E you Prince!! thanks!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims  Empty Re: MJ's eldest son Prince vows to defend dad's child molestation claims

Post by Love_You_More Tue May 14, 2013 2:34 pm

These Tabloids are reaching. I doubt AEG will be accusing MJ of molestation in the Kat vs AEG trial. They judge has allowed permission for them to show the charges hurt his earning power though.
Love_You_More
Love_You_More

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Tom Mesereau was making this connection about these allegations happening at the exact time of this J v AEG trial. He made several very salient points including regarding how adamant Robson was that MJ never did anything inappropriate in the trial in 2005. He says that this is very suspect with regard to the timing. I agree.

I also agree that the TT are up to their usual antics and spinner twists with every little angle of stupid they can conjour. But I don't see it as much of a reach that PMJ would be po'd about this issue.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue May 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Good for Prince!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun May 19, 2013 11:54 am

Of course Prince is angry about the 2005 trial coming out during this trial- who wouldn't be? I'm happy that he wants to continue to protect his dad's legacy.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down