MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13

+3
MjjPureSoul
midangerous
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 Empty Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13

Post by Admin Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ Following Suicide Attempt
June 6, 2013

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Paris Jackson continued to recover Thursday at an undisclosed Los Angeles-area location following a suicide attempt a day prior.

Jackson, 15, was taken to Children’s Hospital Wednesday after she attempted to take her own life, Entertainment Tonight reported.

Sheriff’s deputies and paramedics responded to a report at 1:27 a.m. of a possible overdose in the 25000 block of Prado De La Felicidad in Calabasas, according to Los Angeles County Fire Inspector Scott Miller.

Audio of the 911 dispatch recordings also revealed the teen cut her arm with a kitchen knife in the suicide attempt, ET reported.

Jackson, who attends Harvard Westlake, was taken out of the residence on a stretcher at around 2:00 a.m, according to TMZ.

Los Angeles County officials declined to confirm the age, sex or identity of the patient who was transported.

Debbie Rowe, Jackson’s mother, confirmed to Entertainment Tonight the incident was a suicide attempt. Rowe reportedly told ET Jackson had “a lot going on.”

A source close to the Jackson family told ET that the reason the 15-year-old tried to commit suicide because she was upset that she was not allowed to go to rock musician Marilyn Manson’s concert.

She later posted the following on Twitter: (see link)

The four year anniversary of her father’s death will also take place on June 25.

“Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family’s privacy,” Katherine Jackson said in a statement to Entertainment Tonight Wednesday.

Paris’ uncles — Jackie, Marlon and Tito Jackson — echoed the sentiment.

“Thank you for the outpouring of concern and support for Paris. She is safe and doing fine. We truly appreciate you respecting our family’s privacy at this time,” they said in a statement.

Authorities believe the incident was a cry for help, rather than a suicide attempt because Jackson called a suicide hotline herself, TMZ’s Harvey Levin told KNX 1070.

The Jackson family was not in court Wednesday for the lawsuit involving the death of Michael Jackson against AEG after news of Paris’ suicide attempt broke.The 15-year-old is scheduled to be called as a witness in the case.

The Jackson family was not in court Wednesday for the lawsuit involving the death of Michael Jackson against AEG after news of Paris’ suicide attempt broke.The 15-year-old is scheduled to be called as a witness in the case.

There are several suicide hotlines servicing the Southern California area. Each service is toll free and accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

National Hopeline Network
1-800-SUICIDE
1-800-784-2433

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK
1-800-273-8255

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 Empty Re: Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:26 pm

It was good that Paris called for help when she did.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 Empty Re: Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13

Post by Admin Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:12 pm

aaaw. Sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Thank you for the updates ladies. What the poor girl must be going through is a major worry. That's correct midangerous, she did do the right thing by asking for help. It's just so disturbing that she slipped through the net when the help she seeked didn't stop her from harming herself scratch It could have been fatal.

You know what ladies? In my opinion I don't for a second think she went as far as she did for not being allowed to attend Marilyn Manson's gig No ... I think it's simply because she's finding life difficult to cope with being without her beloved Daddy pale Sad it very much speaks for itself doesn't it. It's all revolving around our dearest MJ, everything that's going on. I read the most dumb & tactless post from someone on another site where they've stated "Michael would have comforted Paris and reassured her that everything would be fine had he been here". Rolling Eyes Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 960443002 How utterly disrespectful that comment is because 'If Michael WAS here, Paris wouldn't be in this dreadful situation'. Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 1414187595 What is with these idiots? Why don't they think what they are saying in such a drastic situation before they type such a remark??? They make my blood boil Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 1414187595

Those pictures are heart-tugging, Admin. Thank you for sharing.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

There seems to be alot of people out there wuthno respect whatsoever. No
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Also the stupidity on the media is very heart wrenching! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by A LunarGirl Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:54 am

Adorable pictures admin..I dunno why but I couldn't hold back my tears when I saw the amazing father-daughter duo,it just breaks my heart to imagine how two extremely close people are seperated. Just see how cute they looked,but they won't be together again..I miss you Michael,so much.
God knows what Paris is going through!
I just wanna hug her once and comfort her,and tell her that we all love her.
And youre right MjjPureSoul-some people just don't think twice before giving such remarks.
A LunarGirl
A LunarGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 pm

It makes us annoyed because they call themselves fans and then come out with that sort of tactless dribble. There's not much difference between that and the BS that the media come out with.

Paris needs to develope rhino skin like her beloved Daddy had.

Here's to the weekend ladies. Try have an enjoyable one whatever you do Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 744714710 Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 1591486127 Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 1794748770
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Paris is still in the hospital and hopefully (IMO this will be the outcome) the med psych team attending will have very strong instructions for the family regarding access to social media that Paris has had and should not continue to have. I stand very firm with the opinion that her twitter account should be deleted.

Thanks PureSoul-you have a great weekend too!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Do u think twitter was the problem? I just thought it was a place where she could express herself.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Personally I dont think twitter helped matters. I know I have been cyber bullied through social media and im just a regular teenager- the bullying im sure was many times worse for her from not just people at school- but the lowlife MJ hater jacka**es that have nothing better to do than badmouth someone they dont know and are jealous of.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Yeah, good point, but I did have a follower of mine on twitter that was bullied by an mj hater, and that mj hater's account was deleted as a result she told me. Twitter seems to be stepping up to the plate when bullies try to bully on there.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:05 pm

I see what youre saying. But it takes all of about 5 seconds for Paris to see what the haters are saying no matter if the hater account was deleted or not. Not only that, but if you get your twitter deleted, all you have to do is take about 5 minutes to make a new email account and set up another twitter account. All it takes is to see the hate it doesnt matter if the account is deleted or not - it still hurts deeply.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Yeah I see what u mean.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:16 pm

I'd be in with a petition for Paris to hear our opinions that she should quit twitter, definitely. I absolutely agree her account should be scrapped. I have heard so many nasty stories about those social sites (both twitter and that other, facebook) I'm quite glad myself I have never wanted to use them. Small sites like this cosy little Michael establishment is plenty enough for me. I'm well satisfied with this. I'm actually surprised that Paris even got involved with twitter after Michael once had a bad expreience on some social network site back in 07 I think it was. One of his guards had to tell him that social sites weren't what he wanted them to be, so to speak. Someone had said some nasty thing to Michael and obviously he got upset over it so his guard told him to keep away from them. I read that story somewhere I hope I can find it for you to look at. But after that i think Michael did stop using it.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Honestly i dont think most minors should even be allowed to use these social networks due to maturity issues (not talking about Paris) The only reason im even on facebook is because i have out of state family on there that i cannot reach easily any other way. Its much too public. When these kids my age begin applying for jobs- their employers WILL look at their social media activity and can deny them a job based on their actions on those sites. Others have the issues of bullying and some are doing the bullying. Bullying in person is hard enough but when you cant even get away from it online- it can get to be a bit much.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:08 am

@MJJPuresoul, wow I didn't know that! I'd like to hear about that story if u could find it please???
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:56 pm

I agree about these social media sites. I have both FB and Twitter accnts but rarely ever use FB (don't trust it) and Twitter mostly to follow MJ news and I'm old enough to be Paris' mom and then some. I know she desperately wants to be like any other teen but normalcy is something she will never have. Just like her father. The cruelty and hatred in comments these days is astounding and her young shoulders already have more than anyone should have to bear. The link below gives an example of some of what she's been dealing with. It isn't pretty...

Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 4006482730
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Yeah that's unfortunate.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Corlista, thanks for sharing this link to give us an insight on what Paris has received on twitter. I feel ill just seeing that toxic garbage from such evil users off that place pale Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 960443002 There's some real psycho freaks out there it's frightening. Then for her to have that demon spawn who calls himself a Doctor! trying to show support and reassurance Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 960443002 No ..... He's the last thing she needs bothering her. I really hope! she moves to her mother Debs home. I'm sure it's only natural.

Hi midangerous, when I get a bit longer on the poot I'll look for that story to put here Paris Jackson ‘Safe And Doing Fine’ on 6/6/13 3998962363
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:06 pm

OMGosh, I just looked at the link, and all the horrible tweets that these animals tweeted to her. This is disgusting! They need a good kick in the you know what!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Admin i agree completly she need that twitter and facebook crap out of her life! i think its sad that claims are saying that she did it just because she can't go to a concert, that is no reason for trying to commit Suicide there is way more to it than that!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

It's terrible the things being said to Paris, she really does need to cut social media out of her life, it isn't worth trying to keep it up when all these people are saying these really nasty things to her, it's really heartbreaking for any of us to read it I'm sure let alone the person the comments are actually directed to.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 pm

I've been looking around on twitter help center today, and I believe this is what Paris should be looking at here:

Abusive behavior
Abusive behavior encompasses many different situations--for example, having an argument with someone else on Twitter or discovering that someone you’re following is Tweeting things you find very offensive.

We hope the resources on this page will help you successfully navigate the conflicts you may experience on Twitter, and that the tips below offer helpful solutions.

What you can do:
Understand Twitter
Twitter is a communications platform that brings you closer to the things you care about.  At the heart of Twitter are small bursts of information called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Each Tweet is 140 characters long. You can also get links, see photos, videos, news stories and participate in conversations -- all directly in Tweets. To learn more, please visit the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page.
Consider the context
Individual Tweets can be confusing when read outside of their intended context. Do you know whole story behind the Tweet? Perhaps the Tweet is part of a longer conversation? Here are some tips to help you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Think before you Tweet
When you find yourself in a dispute, stop and think about what effect your next Tweet might have. In these moments, ask yourself, “Is this worth it?” or “What do I gain if I continue to engage in this conflict?” While this is much easier said than done, acknowledging harassment by fighting fire with fire can reinforce bad behavior and may encourage the other person to continue their aggressive behavior.
Block and ignore
When you receive unwanted communication from another Twitter user, it is recommend that you block the user and end any communication. Specifically this will prevent that person from following or replying to you. Abusive users often lose interest once they realize that you will not respond. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shows you how to block other users.
When it has gone too far:
While it is tempting to respond back to messages in anger, focusing on calm discussion or refusing to argue is a better response. However, there are some situations where more action may be necessary. The rest of the tips in this section offer some suggestions for where to go to get help.
Reach out to the people you trust
When dealing with negative or hurtful interactions, it can help to turn to family and friends for support and advice. Often times, talking it out with your relatives or a close friend may help you figure out how you want to handle the situation or let you express your feelings so you can move on. However, we also recognize that options may be limited. If you don’t have someone to talk to about what is happening online, there are many online resources that can help:

Report a violation
Get to know the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After reviewing our policies, if you believe an offending account is violating our rules, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  

Twitter only removes profiles that are in violation of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Please remember that Twitter is a communications platform rather than a content provider, we do not mediate disputes between users.
Contact local law enforcement or legal representation
Twitter will investigate every report received, but if something has gone beyond the point of a personal conflict and has turned into credible threats, whether it be online or offline, you should contact your local authorities as they are in the best position to assess the threat and intervene or assist as necessary.

If contacted by law enforcement directly, we can work with them and provide the necessary information for their investigation of your issue. You can point local law enforcement to our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Likewise, if you feel your online dispute is legal in nature, please seek advice from a lawyer. Twitter cannot offer any legal advice, nor can we provide other users' information except as required by valid legal process.

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Note: if anyone is being cyber-bullied on twitter, this is what u should be looking into on the twitter help center.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Thx, midangerous, for your research.  I'm fairly new to Twitter and haven't been bullied but your information was helpful.  Tx.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:58 pm

You're welcome corlista, any questions you have about twitter, just get into Help.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down