MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe and La Toya Jackson share memories of Michael Jackson. (Video inside)

4 posters

Go down

Joe and La Toya Jackson share memories of Michael Jackson. (Video inside) Empty Joe and La Toya Jackson share memories of Michael Jackson. (Video inside)

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 pm

And Dad, Joe, Share Memories Of The King Of Pop (VIDEO)
By OWN
06/25/2013

When Michael Jackson tragically passed away on June 25, 2009, the world was stunned. As fans continue to pay tribute to the King of Pop four years later, Michael's family members have their own quiet ways of honoring the memory of their son and brother. Michael's father, Joe, and his sister La Toya recently spoke about him over an intimate lunch, opening up about their still-present ache over Michael's death and sharing stories from the Jackson family past.

"I remember being a little girl and how hard you worked the brothers. And Michael," La Toya says to her father. "I know you did a lot making sure they brought out their talent... they would never know they had that talent today if it wasn't for you."

"One thing about Michael..." Joe begins. "I miss him so much."

The famous father tells La Toya that he's still surrounded by Michael's music whenever he steps out in public. "Every store I go into, if I'm there a while, he's going to start singing," Joe says. "Everywhere I go."

In the video, La Toya shares her own memory of her younger brother, revealing the little-known talent Michael picked up from Joe as a child.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Joe and La Toya Jackson share memories of Michael Jackson. (Video inside) Empty Re: Joe and La Toya Jackson share memories of Michael Jackson. (Video inside)

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 pm

aaaw, I luv that moment with her and her dad, so sweet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Joe and La Toya Jackson share memories of Michael Jackson. (Video inside) Empty Re: Joe and La Toya Jackson share memories of Michael Jackson. (Video inside)

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Joe isn't so bad! i have to say he was a great father in more ways than u think, he just had a diffrent way of showing his love!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Of course he's a great father. People need to remember this man raised 9 children in a very small house and look at the amount of worldwide success that came from all 9 of them! It takes a really special person to do this and without Joe the world might have never been blessed with the magic that is Michael Jackson.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

exactly!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:14 pm

LOL! I have had mixed feelings over the past about Joseph, and at the end of the day I have to thank him for raising such a jewel for us to love and adore. The only thing I hated about him was how he sometimes spoke to Michael by saying such hurtful and cruel things to him as a youngster when he was growing up and having to cope with adolescence. He was very tactless and aggressive there. If it wasn't for that he'd have been a good person 100%. The important thing is Joseph has never stopped loving his dear son and I felt a great sense of relief too when he accompanied Michael to court daily during the dreadful Arvizo trial.

As for Latoya....scratch.....I still can't decide weather I could trust her. I still feel irritated from her lies and betrayal what she said about Michael during the Chandler allegations. I know Michael 'eventually' forgave her but I don't think it was an easy task for him. I feel she grovelled like hell and apologised until she was blue in the face. Mikey loved his family, but he still kept them at arms length. Once you get bitten by those you once thought you could trust I don't think it could ever be forgotten. I have an abusive brother and sister-in-law and no amount of apology would ever make me forgive or forget. It's there all the time

MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm

I totally agree with you about Joe. La Toya only said those things about Michael because her husband, that abusive idiot Gordon I think his name is, threatened her into doing it. She said this duing the 2005 trial and I believe her because that guy was a jerk, and Michael probably believed it too being he forgave her. Obviously I don't know first hand but with all the times he was betrayed by the people he trusted, I don't think he'd let anyone back in after something like that unless there was a good explanation behind it, even if it is his sister.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down