MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Al NVR

+7
Admin
MJ Mod
MjjPureSoul
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
midangerous
Big Al Neverland
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Big Al NVR - Page 4 Empty Big Al NVR

Post by Big Al Neverland Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

I just arrived at this web site at the recommendation of a MJ fan on another web site. I hope to share some story's and maybe answer some questions while I am here.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Big Al NVR - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Al NVR

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Big Al we miss you i hope all is well! much L.O.V.E ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Greetings to all ... I am finally off the road and at home for the next 2 months. This year has been hard ... or I should say ... all the things I used to do (work) are MUCH harder to do than in years past ... getting old.

Anyway ... now that I am not traveling and working 7 days a week, I hope to get on this site every day.

I did see the Jacksons in concert back in September in Pomona ... and I had 2 huge exciting moments that I had no idea were going to be part of my night. Michael's mom showed up to watch the show ( she got a standing ovation as well she should ) and ... I got to meet Tommy Organ. I am friends with the people / production company that books the entertainment for the venue I was at ... I was actually backstage way before the show talking to the production staff ... they informed me that they thought the brothers were already on site ... just then I saw Tommy .. . walked up and introduced myself and explained my connection ( Neverland ) ... within a few minutes we were talking about MJ and we instantly knew that we each knew ... what MJ was all about and what an awesome person he was. I think we became good friends in just a few minutes. I gota tell you Tommy is a great guy and I am glad I got to spend a few minutes talking about MJ with him.

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi there Big Al! Great to see you back and to know you are back home safe and sound! Looking forward to seeing you here more often!! Smile

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Glad to see you back Big Al! Thank you for sharing your traveling stories with us- looks like you had a great time!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Al Neverland Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:34 pm

I just did a seminar in Hollywood with Brad ... former sound engineer with MJ. I spent one entire day telling Neverland stores ... it was the greatest day I have had in a long time. I would insert some photos if I knew how. Check out 'In The Studio With MJ' on facebook or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big Al Neverland

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:35 am

I remember reading that, it was so cool! Thanks for sharing!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum