MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer

4 posters

Go down

AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer Empty AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer

Post by Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 pm

AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer

7/8/13

The personal computer of Michael Jackson’s late manager, Frank DiLeo, will be handed over today by his daughter in the hope of finding a “smoking gun” about the star’s death, sources tell Page Six. Lawyers for Katherine Jackson and her three grandchildren hope the hard drive contains evidence that will prove that executives for concert company AEG Live were responsible for Jacko’s 2009 death by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave him a fatal dose of medication.

The Post’s Richard Johnson reports that Katherine’s lawyers subpoenaed the computer before the wrongful-death civil trial started in April, but were stymied until an Ohio judge found Frank’s daughter, Belinda DiLeo, in contempt of court last week and vowed to jail her if she didn’t produce the computer by today.

“First she said she didn’t have it, but then she miraculously found it, and she’s handing it in on Monday,” a source told The Post.

The cigar-smoking, bullet-headed DiLeo was so convincing as a gangster, Martin Scorsese cast the Pittsburgh native in “Goodfellas.” The jury is already familiar with him from testimony of Michael Jackson’s hair and makeup person, Karen Faye, who said she overheard DiLeo dealing with the artist’s severe weight loss by telling a handler, “Get him a bucket of chicken!”

AEG Live boss Randy Phillips testified that he and DiLeo were standing in the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai when they were told Jackson was dead. “Frank collapsed,” Phillips said. DiLeo died two years later, following heart surgery at the same hospital, but he didn’t take his secrets to the grave. DiLeo left a manuscript of the tell-all he was writing. “The truth has to be told,” he said at the time. “I’m going to set the record straight once and for all.” It is in the hands of Mark Lamica, who worked with DiLeo for nine years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer Empty Re: AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer

Post by Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

DiLeo died two years later, following heart surgery at the same hospital, but he didn’t take his secrets to the grave. DiLeo left a manuscript of the tell-all he was writing. “The truth has to be told,” he said at the time. “I’m going to set the record straight once and for all.” It is in the hands of Mark Lamica, who worked with DiLeo for nine years.

Note: OK so let's get that published already right?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer Empty Re: AEG Trial Breakthrough RE: Frank DiLeo’s Computer

Post by jw224 Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:13 pm

It's good they got it. I wonder what's on there.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 pm

That's interesting Admin. I'm sure this laptop is going to tell a lot, and I have a feeling it isn't going to be good for AEG.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 pm

I wonder too!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down