MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for the parents of Trayvon Martin

5 posters

Go down

Prayers for the parents of Trayvon Martin Empty Prayers for the parents of Trayvon Martin

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am

I was totally shocked and dismayed that a not guilty verdict was reached by the jury in the senseless murder of Trayvon Martin, a young man walking home with a bag of skittles and a soda. I pray for the family of Trayvon Martin. RIP.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Prayers for the parents of Trayvon Martin Empty Re: Prayers for the parents of Trayvon Martin

Post by midangerous Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Prayers for his family.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Prayers for the parents of Trayvon Martin Empty Re: Prayers for the parents of Trayvon Martin

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:25 pm

We have the thread also with our prayers for all TM's family and friends. My heartbreak for Sebrina Fulton and Tracy Martin is one coming from my place of beng a parent to 2 sons. I cannot fathom the horror of going through this terrible loss. I wish with all my heart that this never happened. But it did and I still say TEACH your kids to NEVER engage and fight, it can go this bad.

We know - those of us who actually WATCHED the entire trial that the facts and the law support the verdict. It is not what emotionally fueled folks wanted to hear, but sending someone who was jumped and beaten as he screamed for help while not 1 freaking neighbor came out their back doors to just break up the damn fight to prison for the rest of his life when he thought he was in the fight of his life, is not right either.

It is a very sad thing and there truly are NO winners here.

RIP Trayvon ~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:31 pm

It is a tragedy for all of us and sadly drives another wedge between many with differing backgrounds and ethnicities. Our country is disintegrating into pockets of extremism and rage and we have a media only too willing to assist along the way. I am saddened by all of it and grieve for families of lost children everywhere. Isn't that in the end what Michael was trying to warn us about?
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 pm

i believe it is corlista
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm

BTW: I merged this thread with the other TM related thread so all comments posted here are there as well.

Prayers for Sebrina Fulton & Tracy Martin-whole Family
and
Prayers for the George Zimmerman Family

RIP Trayvon ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down