MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCEMENT- PC PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!! WOOHOOO!

5 posters

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT- PC PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!! WOOHOOO! Empty ANNOUNCEMENT- PC PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!! WOOHOOO!

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:36 pm

8/26/13 UPDATE: NO MAS DEAD PC! Well I did lose the one- but oh well the newest one has all new OS etc... I did lose all the data but I have ton of discs with a lot of it so life goes on ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To all: I have had a huge loss of my primary pc and have been on older laptop for about a week or 2-I am now having serious issues with this one now-it may go again any minute- so unless I can get back on it-like I just did after it went out badly an hour ago-I will not be online (unless by using my phone) until late Monday (if possible) - fingers crossed. I am going to a PC expert who I just spoke with who will fix one of my newer pc's that day.

Just letting everyone know.

This is so not cool. Sad

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT- PC PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!! WOOHOOO! Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT- PC PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!! WOOHOOO!

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:09 pm

I feel ya with this. Sorry this happened to you. Good luck!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT- PC PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!! WOOHOOO! Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT- PC PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED!! WOOHOOO!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 pm

man admin i can totaly relate that just sucks!!! Sad this computer has a problem too but its our internet provider UGH! good luck admin!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Oh I know what it's like to have some bad pc issues, all summer I've been having issues between the internet and my computer(mainly because it's an old machine). I hope u can get yours fixed soon.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Well guys - so far so good on the old girl here-this older Dell fought her way back and if it holds out til Monday when I take my newest pc to be fixed and best pc to be diagnosed then I will be able to breathe again ugh.

All my pc's have tons of MJ files and I CAN'T LOSE THESE PC'S!!!! I know I am boohooing but shamone right? I have 4 years of MJ tied up on those sick ones. The guy I am seeing has been doing PC work since 1978 wow right? He works out of his place here in SF so I am at his house on Monday with my babies lol!! He was on the phone with me when my ONLY pc that was working went all BLACK. It took me 4 tries to boot and I removed the battery for a few minutes which btw does miracles for a pc to boot right up again. I did that and tried 2 more times and got it back! But barely shes a-flickering-I HAD to get to my email. TG for the Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - at least I can connect on that-to read emails and logon here-but posting is another thing all together and so hopefully everybody can take up the slack a little for a couple days and post the latest and greatest on our man, the KOP!!

Now she needs to hold on tight for 2 more days lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 am

Well it looks like I am pc free for a couple days. I will check in with my phone as much as I can. Razz 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:15 am

Ok Admin. Hope u get your pcs working.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:43 am

TY
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Sorry to hear about your pcs admin. I know how much you had on them- good times lol. No need to worry about the site, you do so much for all here and deserve a break away from all the tech.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:32 pm

geese thats a mess so sorry you have to deal with that...i think the forum will be fine we'll keep everything in check until you can get the PC fixed!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Yeah, we'll look after the site while your away.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Yes we will. No worries.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 pm

That's cute IJCSLUMJ!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:22 pm

thanks!!! i found it on photobucket! Razz 
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 pm

PC is repaired!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Great news! I know you must be relieved!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Yay, so glad to hear!

Please check your PM when possible, thanks.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:52 pm

thats GREAT!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Great Admin!! cheers 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down