MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid

4 posters

Go down

LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid  Empty LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:11 pm

LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid
by: Music-News.com

4 Sep 2013

La Toya Jackson has spoken out in defense of her nephew Prince.

Michael Jackson's 57-year-old sister is slamming media reports the 16-year-old is rebelling against the family and says to the contrary he's motivated and is doing well in school.

"He's really great. He's a good kid. He makes wonderful grades," she told America's People magazine at the debut of her off-Broadway show NEWSical.

The singer and actress has supported her nephew since his father's 2009 death and says Michael would have been proud of his eldest son, an aspiring director.

"He [Prince] knows that's what he wants to do," she said. "He was doing it with his dad, and I'm so happy and proud for him - let them do what they want and choose to do."

Prince became the subject of controversy in July after he was reportedly pulled over for speeding near his Calabasas, California home.

According to TMZ, the teenager picked up a fine of around $250.

La Toya stays away from tabloid fodder about the alleged incident and other unfavourable reports, insisting much of the gossip about her family is hurtful and untrue.

"I don't read the tabloids because to me negative things are bad. I stay away from it because they've always said so many things about my family," she explained, adding, "The most misconception is that we're all insane - and we're just normal people, like everybody else."

Prince is currently facing a lot of drama in his personal life.

His 15-year-old sister, Paris, is believed to be undergoing psychiatric treatment at UCLA Medical Center after an apparent suicide attempt in June.

He was called to testify that same month in the wrongful death case brought by the Jackson family against concert promoter AEG Live, during which he recounted chilling details of watching his father's last moments.

The King of Pop passed away on June 25 2009 from acute Propofol intoxication.

Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted of administering the lethal dose of the anaesthetic and is currently serving a four-year prison sentence for involuntary manslaughter in connection to Michael's death.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid  Empty Re: LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid

Post by Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm

"He [Prince] knows that's what he wants to do," she said. "He was doing it with his dad, and I'm so happy and proud for him - let them do what they want and choose to do."

I am happy to see LaToya sticking up for PMJ and her family!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid  Empty Re: LaToya Jackson: Prince is a great kid

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:16 pm

this is wonderful! thanks so much Capricious!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:59 pm

LaToya always gets too much dissing and I wanted to support her here! Wink
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:17 pm

ITA!! she's a wonderful person that really cares!! L.O.V.E yah LaToya!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:37 pm

God bless her!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down