MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked' when retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile

3 posters

Go down

Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked' when retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile  Empty Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked' when retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked'...  after retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile appears on her account

3 October 2013

Lisa Marie Presley is telling her haters to Beat It.

The daughter of Elvis has been accused of re-tweeting a link to a video that suggests her late ex-husband Michael Jackson was a paedophile, per RadarOnline.

On October 2 she fired off three messages on her Twitter account defending herself.

'That tweet was erroneous! Somehow someone tweeted it on my my behalf! Its BS!' her first tweet said.

'Yes, my account was in fact hacked!!!' said the next tweet.

'Thank God for Karen Faye for giving me the heads up about all this…' her last tweet on the subject said.

Lisa, 45, married the King Of Pop in 1994 but divorced him 18 months later.

The fuss began when an alleged hacker re-tweeted a link from her Twitter account to a YouTube video implying the Thriller singer was guilty of sex crimes against children.

It came from an account titled Wade Robson Allys. Wade is a choreographer who has accused Jackson of molesting him when he was a child performer. Wade even went on the Today show to explain what happened.

The message on the video that Lisa is accused of sharing said, 'If you care about survivors of child sexual abuse please re-tweet.'

The account and clip have since been taken offline, per Radar.

Immediately Lisa's timeline became overwhelmed with nasty comments about the former model.

This incident comes on the heels of a not guilty verdict for the AEG wrongful death trial the Jackson family initiated.

The Jacksons claimed the concert promoting company played a part in Michael's 2009 death by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray who oversaw the singer's medications as he prepared for an AEG concert series in London.

If Michael's family had won, they would have been awarded up to $1 billion.

But they lost and left with not a penny.

Lisa has had to defend Michael since the day she married him.

After a short courtship, the two tied the knot to a lot of skepticism about the true reason for their union.

It had been only one year since the superstar was accused for the first time of molesting a child.

But she stood by his side, adamantly denying any rumors he was sexually deviant.

She even talked to Oprah from her home in London about how she believed Michael was not a child molester but just misunderstood. She passionately described his power and charisma.

These days Lisa is working on her music. On September 20 she performed at the Americana Music Festival in Nashville, Tennessee. Her mother Priscilla Presley was on hand to support her.

Lisa's daughter Riley Keough was in the news recently for dating Twilight's Robert Pattinson.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked' when retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile  Empty Re: Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked' when retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:34 pm

i have mixed feelings about LMP. but i'm happy she doesn't believe any of the BS about Michael. and she continues to stand by him
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked' when retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile  Empty Re: Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked' when retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a pedophile

Post by ljmissmj Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 pm

sorry to offend anyone that's a fan of hers, but I never cared for Lisa- she always had this look on her face as if she were smelling something stinky all the time.  I used to think does this chick ever smile. She also used IMO a very  derogatory term about MJ regarding the false child abuse allegations. She was speaking to a reporter and Lisa used the word "lynch" in context to her statement - to go into why her use of that word bothered me at that time-  is way too much to go into and nobody wants a history lesson I'm sure. however, as a woman of color I was even offended.  

Hey, I'm not hating on Lisa at all, but she's not my cup of tea.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:46 pm

I never really liked her for those reasons Les mentioned (shady boots). She was cold and unwelcoming at times and did not respect Michael as she should have imo.

I saw here that she fought back and wanted it to be crystal clear about MJ not being anything as this tweet had accused. So it was a good thing about LMP.

Post 'em positive right?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down