MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily!

4 posters

Go down

I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! Empty I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily!

Post by MJ Mod Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

I would just like to thank admin, WATW, midangerous, capricious, and all others who have contributed to posting news items and such during these long 5 almost 6 months!

Admin, I remember those grueling nights on the phone until 2-3 AM just reading and typing transcripts to each other, we were pushing and pushing just to stay awake but we did it! You are so amazing and you always do such a great job working on this site for all here and especially our MJ I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! 3480612478 . I have been super busy these last few months and I was talking to WATW about this the other day, we both started school around the same time, me my last year of grad school and WATW taking 6 college classes while starting gov school, and you have really taken almost all of the burden of work on this site and for that I am extremely grateful, you are the best!

For all others who have done even the tiniest amount of posting on this site, you guys are wonderful and I love you all so much! Although we may not have won yet I just have a feeling this isn't over.

I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! 1965541534 I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! 3948275921  I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! 1965541534 
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! Empty Re: I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily!

Post by Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks honey-you are THE best and we all appreciate all you do all the time.

Thanks to everyone for loving Michael and supporting him throughout all the trials and let's remember to celebrate our KING!!

I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! 2307242536 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily! Empty Re: I would like to extend a huge thank you to admin and the entire MJLIM fan~mily!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:21 pm

MJ Mod and Admin i cannot express my gratitude to you. all the hard work you all put into this. thank you so much. same to you WATW, good luck with those classes! i love you all so much!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:43 pm

TY Admin and MJ Mod for aaaaaall your hard work during the trial! I know it must have been very difficult.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down