MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHAEL Jackson's family are reportedly preparing to appeal

Go down

MICHAEL Jackson's family are reportedly preparing to appeal  Empty MICHAEL Jackson's family are reportedly preparing to appeal

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:46 pm

MICHAEL Jackson's family are reportedly preparing to appeal their $31bn lawsuit defeat to Greenwich's The O2 owner AEG.
by Press Association and news reporter

10/9/13

Last week a jury cleared gig promoter AEG of negligence in hiring Conrad Murray, the doctor who gave pop star Michael a fatal dose of the drug propofol in 2009 and was jailed for involuntary manslaughter.

But according to the Daily Mirror, the Jackson family are planning to appeal the decision.

The singer's mum Katherine, 82, claimed AEG should have known Conrad was unfit to treat Michael and so were in part responsible for his death.

AEG said that Michael hired his doctor himself and was to blame for his own demise, while the Jackson family lawyer Brian Panish is believed to have lost around £4.5 million by taking on the case as no win no fee.

Tom Mesereau, who successfully defended Michael at his 2005 molestation trial, said: "I spoke to them. They are going to appeal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: Yes I know this is a UK source. However the TM quote is authentic. Mesereau said it in the post verdict interview video we have posted at about the 27/37 minute mark. I look forward to hearing more when this gets going. Mesereau is who referred the Panish Shea Boyle team to Katherine.

Here's the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down