MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes Empty Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes

Post by Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:26 pm

There are so many places celebrating Halloween and Michael Jackson! Let's post all we can find here for these Halloween parties and tributes. I will post a couple soon - let's dig it all up lol

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes Empty Re: Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:06 pm

i'm being Michael this Halloween Smile i wish i could post me in my costume here.
i went to the Halloween store today and they had a Thriller jacket!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes Empty Re: Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes

Post by midangerous Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Thriller on Ice!!

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:02 pm

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 pm

I was unable to dance to Thriller at the same time with everyone else all over the world, but I'm thinking about filming myself dance as soon as I figure out how to do it. (I know all the moves, but I'm not completely good, please don't laugh Lol.) Stay tuned!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Put your 3D glasses on!

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 am

Me hanging out in my basement dancing to Thriller:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:23 pm

You are so great midangerous! Have you taken dance classes before? I really enjoyed it and would love to see more if you want to make more Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:24 pm

WOWWWW!!! THAT WAS SO GREAT!! MIDANGEROUS I AM SO PROUD OF YOU - YOU DID THE THRILLER DANCE PERFECTLY!!! BRAVO!!! YOU COULD TEACH MJ FANS THIS NOW FOR NEXT YEAR'S TTW!!

EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes 3998962363

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 pm

WOW....INCREDABLE!!! thats really amazing you did such a wonderful job!!!
i'll post me in my costume later if thats ok?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi guys, thanks, I didn't think I was that good, I didn't really take any dance lessons I'm self taught. IJCSLUMJ, I hope to see u in your Thriller outfit!

Michael Jackson Halloween Fan/City Tributes 1270025516 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:45 pm

I wore a little make up around my eyes too if u guys notice, and I made the screen in black and white for special effect. This was all taken from my cell phone by the way.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:57 pm

I taught the "Thriller" dance after I learned from the TTW vids posted by the founder of TTW back in 2009. The tutorials were great along with the script. It was different for TTW (choreography) as the song was over 5 mins for TTW.

Midangerous you did a great job!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm

TY Admin, I appreciate that. Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:21 pm

thats cool admin! sorry i'll have to get into my costume sometime next week, my camera wasn't working so i couldn't snap a pic. even if i would have i would have looked like a zombie! i was so tired LOL and i was dressed in my best Billie Jean costume Smile i actually got recognized as Billie Jean at a house we trick or treated at!! i might download a pic from my moms phone tho. we'll see Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:04 pm

That's ok IJCSLUMJ, I haven't got a chance to upload a pic of me in my clown face yet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down