MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 now available on Amazon DL for $15

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 now available on Amazon DL for $15 Empty Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 now available on Amazon DL for $15

Post by Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25

Also available in HD - Watch in HD on supported devices

Twenty-five years after Michael Jackson's visionary BAD album and tour, BAD25 takes you back inside the recording sessions, film shoots and sold-out stadiums for an intimate look at the King Of Pop's creative genius. Directed by Spike Lee.

Starring: Michael Jackson, Martin Scorsese
Directed by: Spike Lee
Runtime: 2 hours 12 minutes
Release year: 2013
Studio: Optimum Productions

Play trailer (go to link)

48 hour rental
1-Click® $3.99

Buy movie
1-Click® $14.99

New to Amazon Instant Video? Watch your videos on the Kindle Fire HD and hundreds of other devices. See how to watch on your computer, tablet, phone and TV.

Enjoy Unlimited Streaming with Prime Instant Video: Stream over 40,000 movies and TV episodes on virtually any TV with compatible streaming devices starting under $100. Shop now.

Go to link to see everything:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 now available on Amazon DL for $15 Empty Re: Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 now available on Amazon DL for $15

Post by ljmissmj Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Wow that's great it's finally out for the world to purchase!! I saw the documentary when it came out in a selected movie theatre with a bunch of fans. Seeing Michael on that screen so powerful and glorious was amazing. He was funny, cute, shy and it captured how hard MJ worked on BAD. Kudo's to Spike Lee, you could see the respect that Spike Lee has for Michael, his talent and his music and his hard work ethic. There's some cute candid moments too- Michael is funny. To me this is a must have item not only for us devoted fans but for everyone.
I saw the televised version I was glad to see that, but I think the longer movie version is the best ' cause we get to spend more time with Michael. I bought my copy at Michael Jackson ONE store at Mandalay Bay this past June (some fans were lucky enough to have Spike sign their copies, I missed Spike by an hour or so - but I did see him later and thanked him). The DVD sits unopened on my mantle piece. I don't know when I will open it and watch it in the privacy of my home, maybe tomorrow, maybe never. One thing for sure Michael is sublimely gorgeous.. the opening when he's speaking about completing BAD, he looks so dag on gorgeous and his voice is so soft, and he can barely bring himself to look at the camera..as always Michael is charming and humble. Kudos to Spike Lee, this was a very good positive and uplifting film about Michael. Thinking back to the "fan" screening in New York, I remember when the film was over - nobody moved - everybody kind of sat there in the dark looking at the screen, many were in tears, not from sadness, I don't think, but from the joy of seeing our Michael in a positive, beautiful light..it was as if Michael was there with us..I'm sure Michael enjoyed watching his historical groundbreaking documentary with us fans as well.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 now available on Amazon DL for $15 Empty Re: Michael Jackson: Spike Lee Bad 25 now available on Amazon DL for $15

Post by midangerous Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Great!!! I'm quite thrilled! Maybe it will be sold in Wal Mart too!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:35 pm

LOL midangerous!i hope so too. i always look even tho i know its not there frce of habbit!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down