MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview

4 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview Empty Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview

Post by Admin Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 24th, 2013

Conrad Murray is getting out of jail next week and his attorney, Valerie Wass, is being bombarded with offers from TV news shows, talk shows and entertainment shows all around the world.

“No decisions have been made,” Valerie tells RumorFix exclusively. She says Dr. Murray’s top priority is “spending time with his family” and “starting his life over again.”

The Pasadena attorney also confirms that Michael Jackson’s doctor, who got his license revoked in Texas and his revocation hearings in California are on hold, wants to practice medicine again.

She says he felt vindicated by Katherine Jackson’s lawsuit against AEG, where a jury ruled that he was competent to perform the work he was hired to do, but the big challenge will be change the “court of public opinion.”

As for rumors that Murray is looking to hire a publicist, Valerie says, “To my knowledge that is not happening. But I seem to be the place to apply for that. I’m getting so many calls — I think I’ll give them Harvey Levin’s [from TMZ] phone number!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview Empty Re: Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:55 pm

"spending time with his family" and "starting his life over again?" WTH?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview Empty Re: Conrad Murray: No Decision Has Been Made On First Post Jail Interview

Post by Admin Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:57 pm

CM's a liar and a coward! So is Nicole-the instrument! ugh

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:00 pm

This really irritates me!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 pm

It makes me sick...Sad 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down