MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA

+2
midangerous
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA Empty Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:46 pm

This is a rough day everyone. I am full of so many mixed emotions. Sadness, anger, disappointment, outrage, and sympathy for The Jackson Family and all of us who L.O.V.E. Michael Jackson so much. Here is where we can get it all out.

Just please keep in mind that this site is watched by many which means we need to be civil and there can be NO violence in our comments toward CM. We all can think our own thoughts but this is a public forum seen by all OK?

Much L.O.V.E.
MJLIM Admin

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA 744548625 

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA Empty Re: Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:50 pm

In support I am wearing MJ gear today. When I eave the house I will be wearing my MJ History World Tour Crew Jacket and MJ jewelry and Tee shirt. This ALWAYS spurs conversations with people. By this I educate people and will be telling all I see that CM is free today and why it is important to NOT support his varied attempts to profit from killing Michael!

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA 4027144911 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA Empty Re: Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:59 pm

From outside the jail:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Michael Bearden just shared:
Okay! I've just heard this news. (below)... You guys can express yourselves how you feel. Keep it as peaceful as you can. Respect the page and the fam! But, I do understand how you'll all feel. I have to deal with some feelings myself now! However, even in trying times, do what you can to spread Love! M~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:08 pm

"Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means you stand alone. Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes. Never regret doing the right thing, no matter what the cost may be. Don't ever let anyone make you feel small or guilty for doing anything of these things. Don't shrink away from standing, or speaking, or doing for fear of the repercussions or personal price. It takes a strong person to not turn the other cheek, to not look the other way, to not just simply walk away." ~Michael Jackson

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:14 pm

I'm quite sad and angry about this today, I love your idea Admin of wearing MJ gear, I think I'll do the same today, I think I'll wear my MJ shirt and one of the MJ bracelets I made.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Burn your MJ L.O.V.E. candles today Fan~mily!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Admin, where was Michael Bearsden?
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Michael Beardon tweet:

michael bearden ‏@MichaelBearden 11h
Really? Damn! Dr. Conrad Murray was freed from jail early Monday after serving two years for causing #MichaelJackson's death. M~ #speechless

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA Empty CM release pictures

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:33 pm

CM release pictures-notice he has AGED tremendously-he gets to have a take out meal and looks scared walking to the car-no smiles? Not feeling it Murray?

Compare/contrast:

Mug shot:

After release from jail:

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 pm

I have been upset about this all day. Omg he looks monsterous and freakin scary- I am so glad to see the look of fear and sadness in that mans face- enjoy your freedom butthole.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:00 pm

@Admin: Again thank you for all your hard work regarding yet again another issue affecting us all. I too have all those emotions and am also wearing MJ wear-burning my MJ candle and playing his angelic music all day!

I see CM is looking pretty gaunt and miserable-GOOD! I hope his days and every single night is filled with misery. REPENT CM! SHOW remorse ONCE! You cannot be forgiven if you do not confess what you have done.

L.O.V.E. you Michael and all the MJ Fanmily! Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA 3480612478 Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA 3480612478 

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA 3260566286 
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Gees! Amazing how fast he's aged! He looks like a creep!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Be sure to continue to RT the MJLIM tweets please. Let's get the info out there. Smile
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 pm

I just got home about 15 mins ago and am RTing. Thanks everyone for all your hard work in getting the info. out!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Many are aware of the #BoycottCM campaign regarding the media URL (links) hits and for the IGNORE button on for any and all CM interviews that will inevitably be happening very soon. To NOT participate by NOT watching these CM interviews or reading them will send a message to the news outlets that millions will not view/read them and the sponsors will be made aware of exactly why.

Thanks everyone for the RT's and tweets to support this. Also I am getting the news out about the current status of CM's medical licenses. As a medical professional myself, I and other med pros can make an impact along with the LA DA's office.

We will forever LOVE, protect and support Michael Jackson's legacy and never allow CM to profit from killing our KOP!

Well Fan~mily, Today Conrad Murray is released from Men's Central jail in LA 2034332820 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 pm

oddly enough i wore my I ♥MJ T-shirt today completly forgetting about this whole thing. i'm furrious about it and i don't really know what to feel right now. he looks so sick. what a creep
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Good Morning Fanmily! I hope all are feeling a little better today. Yesterday was rough and we need to remember to celebrate Michael.

Yes we also need to watch CM's movements regarding his nefarious schemes now but always remember MJ. He would want us to stay cool and not hate on Murray.

I have to say that is hard though. The man has shown no remorse so until he does there is NO forgiveness coming from me. Not going to happen.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down