MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day In HIStory" November 5, 1972 ~ The Jackson 5's second TV special aired in the US.

4 posters

Go down

"This Day In HIStory" November 5, 1972 ~ The Jackson 5's second TV special aired in the US. Empty "This Day In HIStory" November 5, 1972 ~ The Jackson 5's second TV special aired in the US.

Post by MJ Mod Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:26 pm

The date was November 5, 1972, and suddenly the J5 were big as life on the TV screen right in your living room! Here, appropriately "labeled", the boys discuss a deal with Ted Ziegler.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Michael sang Ben and joined his brothers for I Want You Back, ABC, I’ll Be There, The Love You Save and Never Can Say Goodbye

Wow! That super screen behind Michael's head is really Johnny Brown. The J5 looked into this screen and were able to see their daydreams projected! (and you were, too, as they acted them out.)

This daydream sequence turned your favs into a bunch of elves. And they're off to save a damsel in distress, played by Jo Anne Worley.

The special introduces a totally new visual technique that combines live action with animation as J5 order a world of daydreams.

The Jackson 5 also performed a skit featuring an unreleased song, Daydreamer, and closed the first half of the show with We’re Coming Back, using the riff from I Want You Back to good effect.

Michael was left holding the basket quite literally, as "Shorty" strolls away. Dig the many muscles on Mike's beautiful bod!

Don't the guys wear some boss clothing during these way-out 30 minutes? Here, the spotlight is on Mike and Jermaine, those dandy dudes.

MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" November 5, 1972 ~ The Jackson 5's second TV special aired in the US. Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" November 5, 1972 ~ The Jackson 5's second TV special aired in the US.

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:23 pm

wow! i think Michael didn't like doing that show tho, he said it in Moonwalk. whats the TV show called?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

"This Day In HIStory" November 5, 1972 ~ The Jackson 5's second TV special aired in the US. Empty Re: "This Day In HIStory" November 5, 1972 ~ The Jackson 5's second TV special aired in the US.

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Wow that takes me back. The costumes that The J5 wore were always so bright and beautiful. I remember when the Temptations also dressed really "Mod" and their choreography was crazy smooth and so cool!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Don't you just love the 70s terminology? lol. I say this at least a couple times a week to myself, but wowza was I born in the wrong decade!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down