MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside

4 posters

Go down

Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside Empty Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Entertainment Tonight Season: 32 Despite their 1999 divorce, Debbie Rowe stayed close to Michael Jackson until he died and now she's opening up to ET's Rob Marciano about grieving for the father of her children.

November 06, 2013 by Hulu

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside Empty Re: Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:41 pm

I bet DR does miss Michael everyday. We all do right? Is there a Part 2? I'll look tonight. Smile

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside Empty Re: Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:30 pm

I believe part 2 is tonight on ET.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside Empty Debbie Rowe Breaks Down During Michael Jackson Tv Chat

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Here's more on the TV interview with DR:

Michael Jackson - Debbie Rowe Breaks Down During Michael Jackson Tv Chat
by WENN

07 November 2013

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe broke down in tears during a taped interview for a U.S. Tv news show recently as she lashed out at those who let the King of Pop die.

The former nurse, who now helps to run a horse ranch in California, agreed to sit down and talk to Entertainment Tonight and she struggled to contain her emotions when she was asked for her thoughts about her former husband's 2009 drug-related death.

Rowe, who is the mother of Jackson's eldest kids Prince Michael and Paris, believes too many people turned their backs on Jackson when he needed their help as his drug dependency spiralled out of control.

Fighting back angry tears, she says, "All the people that claim to be so close to him, not one person tried to stop it... If I know something's wrong, I'm gonna try to stop it."

Rowe admits she would have liked someone to use the media to shine a light on Jackson's problems, adding, "There were more people involved that saw him falling apart. God forbid one of them take out a camera (sic)... and give it (footage) to someone like Entertainment Tonight and stop it. I think they were too selfish."

The former nurse admits she'll always have fond memories of her time with the King of Pop, adding, "He told me my life was gonna change and it did and he's taken such good care of me."

During the candid interview with the reclusive former Mrs. Jackson, which aired on Tv in America on Wednesday (06Nov13), Rowe also opened up about her relationship with her children's guardians, T.J. and family matriarch Katherine, insisting stories about them all not getting along are completely untrue.

She explains, "T.J. is an amazing man. He has an amazing family... I love Mrs. Jackson... We all may not care for her family... but she is my children's grandmother.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:39 pm

I am not so keen on the comment that someone should have shot footage and sent it to ET to show the world MJ in a poor state. Not saying she meant that how it comes across but it could have been worded differently imo. I agree that it is terrible that not 1 person made a move and did something to assist Michael. There is no excuse that nobody did anything when he could have been helped medically. Breaks my heart.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:40 pm

ITA admin, but we all know what she meant, it could have been worded diffrently tho.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:13 pm

I'll be recording ET tonight!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe ET interview Part 1 (NOV 6) video inside Empty 'ET' scores first Debbie Rowe interview since Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt

Post by Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:07 pm

'ET' scores first Debbie Rowe interview since Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt

November 5, 2013

It must be November sweeps. On Nov. 5, “Entertainment Tonight” scored big time with the very first interview with Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson’s ex-wife and mother of Paris and Prince Michael, since Paris’s attempted suicide over the summer. Rob Marciano, ET’s hunk of a host, traveled to “Painted Desert Ranch” for the exclusive interview, which aired on Tuesday, the second night of the all-important November sweeps rating period.

Debbie Rowe married Michael Jackson back in 1996 when she was six months pregnant with Prince Michael, Jackson’s oldest child. Debbie and Michael were married for three years and the two were responsible for bringing Prince and Paris Jackson into the world during their union.

Now, 13 years later, Rowe is a horse breeder on a working ranch, located about 70 miles from Hollywood. Rowe told ET’s Marciano on Tuesday that Paris Jackson visited her ranch and considered it a safe house – a place "where Paris could sometimes go and find peace in her life.”

Last summer, Paris Jackson attempted suicide. According to a 911 call that aired on “ET,” Michael Jackson’s only daughter ingested twenty Motrin tablets and cut her arm with a kitchen knife. According to Radar Online, Rowe is not seeking guardianship of Paris, despite earlier reports that she was “preparing a bid to gain custody of Michael Jackson’s troubled daughter.” Paris Jackson is currently attending a boarding school out of the state of California.

Due to a contractual agreement with the Jackson family estate, Debbie Rowe could not discuss specifics about her children, however she did answer Rob’s questions about what her life is like now. When asked what is the biggest misconception people have about her, she answered, “That I do stuff for money. It’s hurtful.” Rowe said on “ET” that she has maternal instincts, despite what people think. She added, “When people can’t talk about something, they invent something,” referring to the negative light the press has cast on her throughout the years.

Debbie Rowe told Rob Marciano from “ET” that Michael Jackson’s death still haunts her to this day. “A father died. A son died. I miss him still – every day,” she said on “ET” on Tuesday.

Rob’s interview with Debbie continues on Wednesday. She will open up about whom she thinks really killed Michael Jackson. “There are more people involved,” she stated on-air on Tuesday. “Now, that’s a controversy.”

According to an article posted on Nov. 5 on Entertainment Wise, Rowe “blames dancers, musicians and the technical crew for Michael Jackson’s death.” “ET” posted on Nov. 4, “There were more people involved, every dancer, every musician, every camera man, every sound man that was on that stage that saw him falling apart.”

To see more of the Debbie Rowe interview on “ET,” be sure to tune in on Wednesday, Nov. 6. “Entertainment Tonight” airs at 7 p.m. EST Monday-Friday night on ABC.

Michael Jackson passed away in June of 2009 after he was administered a lethal dose of the propofol, which he used as a sleep aid. Dr Conrad Murray, who administered the lethal dose, was sentenced to four years in prison in 2011.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

I found a part of the interview:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down