MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

+3
mjsangel
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

twitter - Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 4 Empty Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ About Whether Pop Star Was A Pedophile
By radarstaff

Nov 20, 2013

Michael Jackson‘s final doctor, Conrad Murray speaks with Australia’s 60 Minutes about the late star — and we’ve got a preview of the tell-all right here on RadarOnline.com.

“I loved Michael, I love him,” said the former doctor, who was released from jail last month after serving less than two years of a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death

Watch the video here - don't click to youtube:

Published on Nov 20, 2013  

A WORLD EXCLUSIVE with Dr. Conrad Murray - the man who killed Michael Jackson.

And in what’s being hyped as the answer no one saw coming, Murray is asked if he believed Jackson was a child molester.

On a related note, Wednesday marks the 10th anniversary of Jackson’s arrest on suspicion of child molestation in Santa Barbara, Calif., charges he was subsequently acquitted of.

Source link not posted. (Radar)

Personal note: The LOUDEST pissed off SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM ever!!

Now it is time to get busy and get after this BS 60 minutes AUS immediately!!  Will post contact info here on this thread shortly.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

twitter - Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 4 Empty Re: Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by mjsangel Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Conrad Murray Talks Michael Jackson in First Post-Prison Interview

Murray says MJ was sneaking drugs from another doctor.
By BET-Staff
Posted: 11/25/2013 11:14 AM EST

In his first interview since his release from prison for an involuntary manslaughter conviction in the death of Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray insists again that the pop star accidentally killed himself. Murray also reveals other alleged details about their physician-patient relationship and claims there was another doctor who was giving Jackson drugs, too.

Murray and MJ were "family," he told The Daily Mail. He claims they "loved each other as brothers."

"You want to know how close we were?" Murray asked. "I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

"... I protected him," he said. "I am only speaking now because I have been unfairly vilified."

During the hours-long interview, Murray teared up and he held his head in his hands while speaking about Jackson's 2009 death. He said in addition to Murray's treatment, Jackson was getting a drug known as Demerol from another doctor – unbeknownst to Murray at the time.

Murray believes that Jackson was withdrawing from Demerol the day MJ had that fatal concoction in his system.

"I did not kill Michael Jackson," he said, adding that in addition to hiding his other prescription, MJ must've injected himself "too fast" with propofol while Murray took a call that morning. "He was a drug addict," Murray said. "Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson."

Murray, 60, was released from a California prison Oct. 28 after serving approximately two years of a four year sentence, in part due to good behavior, and in part due to overcrowding. He's filing an appeal against his conviction but is keeping a low profile because he's received death threats from MJ fans.

Debbie Rowe, Jackson's ex-wife, is among those who've lodged a threat his way. She apparently caught wind of the part in the interview where Murray talked about her, saying, among other things, that he and Jackson used to joke that neither of them would have sex with her. "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead," she told TMZ, "and I'd buy the bullet."

Fingers crossed no more lives are lost.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

twitter - Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 4 Empty Re: Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:50 pm

A MJ fan who watched this interview in AUS gave me permission to post this review:

ATTENTION MJ FANS: Conrad Murray Was Just Interviewed By Elizabeth Hayes for '60 Minutes Australia' (It Has Just Aired Here, I Hope You Can All See It On The Internet If You're Interested, The Story Was Entitled 'Off The Wall'). The Focus Was Michael Jackson & The Circumstances Surrounding His Tragic Death, & Conrad Murray. This Interview Was 'Explosive'! Liz Hayes Grilled Conrad Murray, She Really Let Him Have It!! Some Of The Things Conrad Said Were So Outrageous!!

(Note: I've only seen this interview ONCE).
Some Things Contained In This Interview Are Outlined In Point Form Below:

a) Conrad Murray proclaimed his 'Love' for Michael Jackson over & over & over again!
b) C.M. claimed they spent lots of time together, were very close. He was more than just a Dr to MJ. C.M. said he & MJ were 'Best Friends'!!!
c) C.M. refused to admit that he had ever done anything wrong as a doctor when treating MJ & was not in any way responsible for MJ's death!
d) C.M. blamed MJ entirely for the type/dose of drugs consumed- C.M. suggested that MJ doctor shopped for years.
e) CM said that he tried to get MJ off 'Propofol'- However he couldn't refuse MJ any drugs because he cared for MJ & his plight so much!
f) CM said (to an outraged Liz Hayes) that MJ administered doses of 'Propofol' to himself!! CM went into a little detail about how this was feasible!!
g) CM mysteriously said that he wouldn't use MJ's drug use as a means of extortion because if he wanted to do this he had Something far better to achieve this if he wanted to!?!
h) Liz Hayes directly asked CM (in a 'yes'/'no' fashion) if he believed MJ was a Pe/ do- CM responded with a Really Long Drawn Out Pause! He finally said that He didn't want to answer this question at the present time!!
I) ...An astonished Liz Hayes told CM she didn't understand why he didn't answer the MJ Pe/ do question quickly with an emphatic 'No'- especially when he was claiming to be MJ's 'Best Friend'!!
j) CM claims MJ now appears & speaks to him in Ghost form! Their loving friendship now continues in this Supernatural Way!! (CM said MJ first appeared as a ghost & touched him on his shoulder & spoke to him when he was on trial. He was unable/refused to share anything that MJ the ghost said to him.)

The Interview Was Shocking, It Revealed Conrad Murray's True Nature.

Note: Thanks to "M" for the review.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Wow, this shows how CRAZY CM is!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4