MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

+3
mjsangel
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES Empty Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ About Whether Pop Star Was A Pedophile
By radarstaff

Nov 20, 2013

Michael Jackson‘s final doctor, Conrad Murray speaks with Australia’s 60 Minutes about the late star — and we’ve got a preview of the tell-all right here on RadarOnline.com.

“I loved Michael, I love him,” said the former doctor, who was released from jail last month after serving less than two years of a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death

Watch the video here - don't click to youtube:

Published on Nov 20, 2013  

A WORLD EXCLUSIVE with Dr. Conrad Murray - the man who killed Michael Jackson.

And in what’s being hyped as the answer no one saw coming, Murray is asked if he believed Jackson was a child molester.

On a related note, Wednesday marks the 10th anniversary of Jackson’s arrest on suspicion of child molestation in Santa Barbara, Calif., charges he was subsequently acquitted of.

Source link not posted. (Radar)

Personal note: The LOUDEST pissed off SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM ever!!

Now it is time to get busy and get after this BS 60 minutes AUS immediately!!  Will post contact info here on this thread shortly.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES Empty Re: Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:47 pm

60 Minutes Australia Facebook - comment page for the CM interview-get to work and remember-keep it classy FAN~MILY!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Main FB page:  https://www.facebook.com/60Minutes9

The 60 minute AUS Twitter page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The interviewer: Liz Hayes twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more coming...

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES Empty Re: Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:29 pm

I bet admin! "more coming..." I know you are on this like white on rice! I can help hunt the sponsors and contact too-It is AUS so they are many hours ahead. This is WEDS night now there so there are really only 2 days to get this done. Stopping the airing of this CM interview is the GOAL! We have done this before and we can do this AGAIN!!

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 1965541534 

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Thanks for the support Capricious!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Anybody else-please post whatever you find out about this Australia 60 minutes advertisers and sponsors. Thanks ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Sorry @ Admin I didn't see this forum.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Who Gives a S**T What his murdering @$$ has to say about anything concerning MJ???

HE'S A MURDERER!!!!!
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:48 pm

@mjsangel: No please don't be - I just wanted you to see everything that's on this thread regarding this topic. Smile

Please check out the FB and twitter pages to see comments from all who are on them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 pm

I totally agree mjsangel! CM is such a devil!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 pm

OK @ Admin but I don't want to give them the clicks they crave.
That's why they are doing this, I read the comments on the RO and the YouTube vid and most were against murderer.
even non MJ Fans were against him, that's the good thing
I think, I hope and pray everyone will boycott this murderer.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Boycott CM means not to click the websites with the stories and YT vids etc..

To post on the FB wall and comment on the twitter of the AUS 60mins FB and twitter lets them know what we think of this and may dissuade them from airing the interview. Also contacting the sponsors who AUS 60 minutes has advertising during their shows letting them know we will NOT and will NEVER again buy any products or services if the allow this to air.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:13 pm

OK But I can't even stand looking at his murdering face.
I posted this on the FB page

Don't give these ignoramouses what they want, they want clicks to their pages and that's what you guys are giving them, BOYCOTT ANYTHING CONMAN MURDERER!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES Empty Liz Hayes twitter and email

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Liz Hayes is the interviewer for this CM AUS 60 minutes show.

Go to this link to email her:

(click on the email icon on this page)

Liz Hayes twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:29 pm

They should ask her why she keeps bringing up the Child Molestation crap?
Does she have something to contribute to it?
Is she guilty, or someone she knows???

And how would Murderer know if MJ was guilty or not?
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:13 pm

I agree mjsangel-She wants attention is why. So let's give her some.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Please post here and:

Boycott ConradMurray ‏@BoycottCM 46m
#MJFam HELP WANTED NOW! We need Australian fans to monitor the Network that 60 Minutes airs--tell us who are their MAJOR advertisers !! ASAP

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES Empty CONTACT 60 Minutes AUS..

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:46 pm

CONTACT 60 Minutes AUS..

Consumer enquiries

For general enquiries, please email customer service For technical support for Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger and other related MSN products, please view the Windows Live Solutions Centre For Bauer Media enquiries, please refer to the Bauer Media site

Important message for customers using a Big Pond or Telstra email address as their Windows Live ID

For questions regarding channel nine television shows channel nine television shows, please contact channel nine.

Call this >>>>>>>Channel 9 Sydney +61 2 9906 9999

Channel 9 Melbourne+61 3 9420 3111
Channel 9 Brisbane+61 7 3214 9999
Channel 9 Adelaide+61 8 8267 0111
Channel 9 Perth +61 8 9449 9999

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 pm

I have found a possible list of sponsors-

I read that KFC is a sponsor and Alpo dog food. I am still trying to verify.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:00 pm

I got this from that fb page

We are a group of very concerned Michael Jackson fans. We are uniting out of our respect for Michael Jackson and his legacy. He was a global superstar and while he should be remembered for his artistry, he should also be remembered for his humanitarianism. Of equal importance was his love for his own children and his loyal fans. These are the things an individual like Michael Jackson should be remembered for... not the tragic manner in which he was taken from us.

The man responsible for taking Michael away from his children, family, and fans, Conrad Murray is scheduled to be released from jail in a matter of days. Murray is now a convicted felon, who was put in handcuffs and taken to jail moments after his manslaughter conviction. Michael Jackson’s fans from all over the globe are steadfast in our belief that Conrad Murray should not be allowed to profit from his criminal negligence, which resulted in the death of another human being. A human being beloved by millions all over the world.

We are reaching out to all media outlets, broadcasters, public relations organizations, and publishers, in an attempt to encourage them not to give Murray a platform to profit or exploit the life and/or death of Michael Jackson. Murray has shown absolutely no remorse for his crime and accepts no responsibility for his egregious actions and negligence. Instead, he continues to re-victimize Michael Jackson and his children. Murray continues through his agents and through jail house interviews to shift the blame post-conviction to his victim. In a reckless and thoughtless act, Murray released a taped message to Michael’s daughter, Paris. In this act he has demonstrated his selfishness and heartlessness towards the very child he left orphaned by his criminality.

We are determined to hold any organizations accountable for any/and all partnerships with Murray. If necessary, we will reach out to advertisers, sponsors and community organizations, to prevent Murray from profiting. Murray should not be given any platforms to spread 'his truth' especially since he refused to tell 'his truth' under oath. Our fight for justice for a just man such as Michael knows no limits. We believe that all media outlets should respect the fact that Michael Jackson is no longer here to defend himself against any allegations, and let this man, who millions love and continue to mourn, finally rest in peace.

Facebook: Boycott Conrad Murray Campaign

Twitter: @BoycottCM

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:06 pm

@ Admin
KFC Sad MJ's and my favorite food,
And I just bought my dog a Bag of Alpo Come And Get It.
but I bought it a few days before This J.O. was going to be interviewed.
So I didn't know, I will not buy from them again if they want to sponsor his lies.

Oh and not the subject, but do you know that "Thrill Killer" that was just released from Prison Alfred Perset?
They are making a big stink about someone who is going to interview him.

What About MJ? Can't he get the same treatment as to an unknown woman can? Sad Sad Sad
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:07 pm

TY mjsangel-Yes we are also a part of the campaign and I have been tweeting the info I find and they are RT us. I found that KFC is a sponsor (has been in the past) and we are getting verification that KFC is still a sponsor. Also need help tracking down their sponsors. Alpo dog food as well I have seen is a sponsor-need AUS fans to get involved and make calls. The phone and contact info is in post above.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES Empty Tom Malone Executive producer 60 Minutes AUS twitter

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Tom Malone twitter: @malonetj

About Tom Malone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
60 Minutes (Australian TV program)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the Australian news magazine. For other TV programs of the same or similar name, see 60 Minutes (disambiguation).

60 Minutes
Genre
Newsmagazine
Created by
Don Hewitt

Presented by
Liz Hayes (1996–present) >>>>DOING THE MURRAY INTERVIEW
Charles Wooley (1993–2005, 2009–present)
Tara Brown (2001-present)
Michael Usher (2009–present)
Allison Langdon (2011–present)

Country of origin
Australia

Original language(s)
English

No. of seasons

Production

Executive producer(s)
Tom Malone
(2013)

Location(s)
Sydney

Running time
46 minutes

Broadcast

Original channel
Nine Network

60 Minutes, an Australian version of the U.S. television newsmagazine 60 Minutes, airs on Sunday nights on the Nine Network and is presented in much the same way as the American program on which it is based. The New Zealand version of the show has also featured segments of the Australian version.

Gerald Stone, the founding executive producer, was given the job by Kerry Packer and was told:[1] "I don't give a f... what it takes. Just do it and get it right." After the first episode was broadcast on 11 February 1979, Packer was less than impressed, telling Stone:[1] "You've blown it, son. You better fix it fast." Over the years, Stone's award winning 60 Minutes revolutionised Australian current affairs reporting and enhanced the careers of Ray Martin, Ian Leslie, George Negus, and later Jana Wendt.[1]

Since it was first broadcast, 60 Minutes has won five Silver Logies, one Special Achievement Logie, and received nominations for a further six Logie awards.[2]

Contents

No. of seasons

Production

Executive producer(s)
Tom Malone
(2013)

Location(s)
Sydney

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:35 pm

KFC Australia

A young Canadian named Bob Lapointe started the fast food revolution in Australia in 1968 when he opened the first KFC (formerly Kentucky Fried Chicken) restaurant at Guildford in Sydney's western suburbs.

The first KFC restaurant was built on this site and opened on 27th April 1968, with a staff of 25.

KFC now has more than 600 stores in Australia and New Zealand, which are company owned or franchised.

There are over 12,000 employees working on a permanent and casual basis at KFC in Australia and 3,200 in New Zealand.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 3162542690 
Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 744548625 
Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 2034332820 
Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 2976365378
 Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 2977806385 

This is all MJ he will never be forgotten.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:10 pm

As angry as this whole thing makes me, I am really sad about it too. This is just so awful, makes me crazy!

LOVE you Michael! Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 3480612478 

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES 3906354512 

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm so angry and sad about this!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:44 pm

RT our tweets everyone and tweet the reporter and the executive producer-all the handles and sites etc.. are on this thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:44 pm

I tweeted to Tom Malone on twitter.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:50 pm

I did too and MJLIM RT'd it.

Want to again thank admin for all her work on this today! You are a true MJ Warrior!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Ditto to Admin!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next