MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

+3
mjsangel
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 3 Empty Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ About Whether Pop Star Was A Pedophile
By radarstaff

Nov 20, 2013

Michael Jackson‘s final doctor, Conrad Murray speaks with Australia’s 60 Minutes about the late star — and we’ve got a preview of the tell-all right here on RadarOnline.com.

“I loved Michael, I love him,” said the former doctor, who was released from jail last month after serving less than two years of a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death

Watch the video here - don't click to youtube:

Published on Nov 20, 2013  

A WORLD EXCLUSIVE with Dr. Conrad Murray - the man who killed Michael Jackson.

And in what’s being hyped as the answer no one saw coming, Murray is asked if he believed Jackson was a child molester.

On a related note, Wednesday marks the 10th anniversary of Jackson’s arrest on suspicion of child molestation in Santa Barbara, Calif., charges he was subsequently acquitted of.

Source link not posted. (Radar)

Personal note: The LOUDEST pissed off SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM ever!!

Now it is time to get busy and get after this BS 60 minutes AUS immediately!!  Will post contact info here on this thread shortly.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 3 Empty Re: Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by mjsangel Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Here is the Time in Australia right now it's 10:51 AM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 3 Empty The man responsible for Michael Jackson's death speaks on British TV for the first time on Monday's Daybreak

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:18 pm

UPDATE: NOW CM WILL BE ON UK TV AM SHOW ON MONDAY 11/25!

The man responsible for Michael Jackson's death speaks on British TV for the first time on Monday's Daybreak  ~  EXCLUSIVE on Monday: Dr. Conrad Murray

ITV Daybreak Verified account ‏@Daybreak  
Exclusive on Monday's @Daybreak: The man responsible for Michael Jackson's death, Dr Conrad Murray, speaks on UK TV for the first time...

Tweet the freaks!

POST ON THEIR WEBSITE:

MORE CONTACT:

>>>ITV viewer enquiries

Telephone us on 0844 881 4150

Calls cost 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.

Please call and follow the options to direct your enquiry to the correct department.

The Viewer Services team are available;

Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 7.00pm

Saturdays between 10.00am to 7.00pm

They are closed on Sundays, Bank Holidays and Bank Holiday weekends.

If you have any queries or comments about an ITV show, you can email us at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alternatively, you can write to the team at:

Viewer Services

ITV Plc Gas Street

Birmingham

B1 2JT

We try to ensure that the information on our website is accessible to everyone. However, if you have any problems with accessing the information on our site, please call on 0844 881 4150 or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where we will be happy to discuss your requirement and/or endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.

MORE Sponsors:

@ChryslerCanada
@Jeep
@Jeep_UK

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 3 Empty Re: Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Got it. Consider it done! I am RT all MJLIM today of course as well!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:00 pm

See newest MJLIM tweets and the updated @Daybreak info post above for added contacts - email for all and phone number for UK residents.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:34 am

This is disgusting! I tweeted to Daybreak and I retweeted MJLIM!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:35 am

Australia time: 10:35pm, I wonder if they ever did the show. Hopefully NOT!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Sadly yes they did and the tabloids are all over it, but no real news is talking about it.

Conrad Murray claims he had nothing to do with Michael Jackson's death
Published November 24, 2013
FoxNews.com

Conrad Murray (Conman, liar, Murderer), the disgraced doctor who tended to Michael Jackson is adamant that he had nothing to do with the pop star’s death. He claims that the singer administered drugs by himself and that was what killed him.

‘I did not kill Michael Jackson. He was a drug addict,” he told The Mail on Sunday, “Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson.’

The heart surgeon was charged with administering a lethal injection of the anaesthetic Propofol. He was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, had his medical license revoked, sentenced to four years in jail, of which he served half and was released three weeks ago.

“I never gave Michael anything that would kill him,” he claims. “I loved him. I still do. I always will. There’s a void in my heart, a lingering pain. I miss him every day.’

Murray, 60, says that the two had an extraordinarily close relationship, that Jackson loved him like a brother and called him a member of his own family.

‘You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night,” he asserted. “Michael trusted no one. The bed chamber smelled because he did not even let maids in there to clean it. There were clothes strewn everywhere.”

The Trinidad born physician alleges that the pop superstar was in a terribly tenuous state at the end of his life, suffering from chills and insomnia.

‘Michael was a decrepit man. He was frail. I had to force him to eat, to drink fluids. He always ate the same meal: rice and chicken,” he recalls. ‘He was under enormous pressure. The children told him they were tired of living in hotels and rented places, but Michael was broke.”

Murray’s life is vastly different now. He is forced to travel with bodyguards because of death threats from Jackson fans who have dubbed him Dr Death and Conrad Murderer.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:56 pm

'I did not kill the King of Pop': Conrad Murray claims Michael Jackson took lethal overdose of his own stash of drugs as he argues his innocence in exclusive interview

Dr Conrad Murray was convicted of killing Michael Jackson
Proclaiming his innocence, he claims Jackson overdosed on his own stash
Reveals 'truth' about the King of Pop's last months in exclusive interview

By Mail On Sunday Reporter

PUBLISHED: 18:01 EST, 23 November 2013 | UPDATED: 18:39 EST, 23 November 2013

The doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson has spoken out for the first time to try to clear his name - and claims the superstar died of an accidental overdose.

Dr Conrad Murray told The Mail on Sunday: ‘I did not kill Michael Jackson. He was a drug addict. Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson.’

The 60-year-old heart surgeon - released from prison three weeks ago, having served half of his four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter – began working for Jackson in 2006

'I am innocent': Dr Conrad Murray, seen arriving to his trial in 2011, claims he had nothing to do with Michael Jackson's death, despite being convicted'

But it was not until he went to help him prepare for his This Is It come-back tour in 2009 that he saw the devastation of his life.

‘He was in crisis at the end of his life, filled with panic and misery,’ he said.

'By the end Michael Jackson was a broken man. I tried to protect him but instead I was brought down with him.’

Murray claims Jackson had been dragged ‘into the abyss’ of physical and mental anguish by the pressures of the tour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
King of Pop: Michael Jackson, pictured in March 2009, died in June the same year of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication following a cardiac arrest in his home Neverland

He claims he lived in a state of paranoia and filth: maids were not even allowed to take his underwear to be laundered because he feared they would sell it.

Murray insists he was one of the few people the superstar trusted. ‘You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night.’

The doctor said Jackson’ 5’11” frame had wasted to little over nine stone, he was suffering from chills, insomnia and mood swings and he was dependent on the prescription drug propofol to help him sleep.

Murray claims he had ‘weaned’ Jackson off the drug the singer called ‘milk’ only days before his death on June 25, 2009.

He believes his insomnia that night was due to withdrawal symptoms from another drug, Demerol, an analgesic better known as pethidine, which had been provided by another doctor without his knowledge.

In a claim, made for the first time, Murray insists that while he was out of the room Jackson got up and injected himself with a lethal dose of propofol after Murray had refused to give him the amount he wanted.

The heart surgeon claims he did everything he could to save Jackson. Whether or not you believe him, he has clearly convinced himself.

He says the singer had told him shortly before his death that their names would become ‘inseparable.’ When Murray asked him what he meant ‘he smiled and said: ‘I am clairvoyant.’

Murray has filed an appeal against his conviction.

SOS @$$ >O<

mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Michael Jackson - Conrad Murray Blames Michael Jackson For Overdose
by WENN | 24 November 2013

Michael Jackson's personal doctor Conrad Murray has sensationally alleged the pop icon overdosed on drugs by secretly injecting himself.

The medic was sentenced to four years for the involuntary manslaughter of the King of Pop, and he was released from prison last month (Oct13) after serving half his sentence.

Jackson died in June, 2009 from an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol and Murray was convicted of administering the fatal dose - but in his first interview since being freed, Murray insists Jackson was responsible for the tragedy.

Murray, who did not testify in his criminal trial, alleges the singer was already addicted to painkiller Demerol when they met, and believes on the night of his death Jackson gave himself a second injection after his personal physician had left his bedroom.

Murray tells British newspaper The Mail on Sunday, "I never gave Michael anything that would kill him. I loved him. I still do. I always will... I did not kill Michael Jackson. He was a drug addict. Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson...

"I had no idea Michael was getting Demerol, which he had grown to love over several decades. I've used Demerol in the emergency room. The maximum is 75mg that I would use. Michael was receiving as much as 300mg several times a week.

"That night he just couldn't sleep. I prescribed him drugs to help, including Valium and Lorazepam, but he was begging, pleading, close to tears... I told him, 'This is not normal. What I've given you would put an elephant to sleep'.

"In the other bedroom, the police found an open bottle of Lorazepam. They found tablets in his stomach. I didn't give him those. Michael took extra tablets. And he injected himself...

"I believe he woke up (after I left the room), got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself. He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

Murray also supports rumours Jackson was exhausted by rehearsals for his doomed This Is It comeback shows in the weeks before his death and was too frail to perform.

He adds, "Michael was a decrepit man. He was frail. I had to force him to eat, to drink fluids... He was under enormous pressure... By the end, Michael Jackson was a broken man. I tried to protect him but instead I was brought down with him."

Contactmusic

Tags: Michael Jackson

POS Liar wants sympathy someone feel sorry for me I'm the victim SOS Liar
I can't wait for him to get his Karma for this.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Michael Jackson's death was an accident, says Conrad Murray

THE DOCTOR convicted of pop superstar Michael Jackson's death still refuses to take any responsibility.

"Nothing that I gave Michael Jackson should have killed him," Conrad Murray told Channel 9's 60 Minutes in his first full-length interview, which aired on Sunday night.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over Jackson's death and spent two years in jail.

But Murray, who was hired to ensure Jackson maintained good health for his final concert tour, remains resolute.

"I am saying Michael Jackson died, unfortunately, from an accident, based upon his actions," Murray said.

"I was not present when Michael Jackson took matters in his own hands. Michael Jackson, as you have realised now, is a drug addict.

"I did not kill Michael Jackson, I met Michael Jackson in his state, lifeless or not, I met him in a state that all I did was my best to help and revive him."

Murray was found guilty of injecting the singer with an overdose of Propofol that killed him on June 25, 2009.

Conrad Murray has told 60 Minutes he is not to blame for Michael Jackson's death.

Propofol is a sedative usually used in surgery.

Murray had given the drug to Jackson to help him sleep.

But he says the King of Pop administered the drug to himself.

Murray said that on June 25, Jackson was unable to sleep and begged for Propofol.

"He said to me, 'if I don't go to rehearsal I'm going to lose everything'. I was already informed that Michael Jackson was over $40 million in the hole and climbing.

"When I saw how desperate he was and I knew how much of a destitute he was, what he was facing if he did not do this, it all again, fell on my heart."

He claimed to have given Jackson a small amount of Propofol and left the room for a short amount of time.

Murray said he did not agree with Jackson using such a powerful sedative and had told him he had to get off it.

"Michael Jackson is not a guy you can just say 'stop it'," Murray said.

"Michael Jackson had a lot of doctors who treated him with Propofol. Conrad Murray was a doctor that treated Michael with Propofol but with the intention of getting Michael to understand 'I do not want you using this substance again' and I succeeded."

Murray claimed he did his best to save Michael Jackson.

"I love Michael. I love Michael Jackson, I love him," he said.

"I was his closest friend.

"You see, I was Michael's doctor, but I spent more time with him as a friend than taking care of him medically.

Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray claims the pop superstar administered Propofol himself

"I love Michael, I will mourn his loss forever. I am so sad that he's not here."

Murray was not prepared to be drawn on the question of whether Jackson was a pedophile.

He said earlier: "Michael is not a perfect man by far. Michael has a huge dark shadow. Michael slept with dolls, yes. Is that normal? No, it's not normal. But if you understood the history of Michael as a child and the things that he has encountered in life and you're willing to listen, you probably wouldn't judge him."

He said a recording of Jackson slurring his speech was not intended to be used to blackmail him. "If I want to blackmail Michael Jackson it wouldn't take that phone call, it would be far worse than that, it would shatter the world," Murray said.

The Sunday Herald Sun reported that the interview had made the Jackson family "sick to the pits of their stomach".

It has been reported that 60 Minutes paid Murray a ­six-figure sum, but a source said the figure was "nowhere near six figures".

Murray is appealing his conviction.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Conrad Murray - Conrad Murray: Michael Jackson was incontinent
by Bang Showbiz | 24 November 2013

Michael Jackson's former personal physician claims he was so close to the star, he ''held his penis'' every night to fit a catheter.

Conrad Murray claims he ''held Michael Jackson's penis every night''.

The disgraced physician - who left jail in October after serving two years of a four-year sentence for the involuntary manslaughter of the King of Pop in 2009 - claims the late star was incontinent at night and he had to fit a catheter before he went to bed.

He said: ''He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.

'You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night. I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine. He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent.

''Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.''

Murray claimed he and the 'Thriller' star were so close, the singer confided that none of his three children - Prince Michael, 16, and Paris, 15, whose mother was Michael's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, and 12-year-old Blanket, whose mum is unknown - were biologically his.

He told the Mail on Sunday newspaper: ''Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe. We joked that neither of us would want to have sex with her.

''He chose friends or business colleagues to help him. He told me he wanted to sever any genetic link to his family.''

Asked about actor Mark Lester's claims that he fathered at least one of the children, he added: ''I will not talk about this. If the children want to know, I will tell them.

''There are some secrets I will take to my grave.''

Contactmusic

I wont be soon enough I can't wait for his murdering @$$ to die. (And No That's NOT A DEATH THREAT), he's not going where Michael is he's going to HELL do not pass go, do not collect $200.00 Go Straight To Hell

Last edited by mjsangel on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Conrad Murray - Conrad Murray says he and Michael Jackson were like 'brothers'
by Bang Showbiz | 24 November 2013

Disgraced doctor Conrad Murray has insisted he and the Michael Jackson were like ''family'', and has claimed he didn't kill the star, despite being charged with involuntary manslaughter over the singer's death in 2009.

Conrad Murray has denied killing Michael Jackson and says they were like ''family''.

The disgraced former doctor - the 'Thriller' hitmaker's private physician who was charged with involuntary manslaughter when the singer died in 2009 - has claimed he and the late star were like ''brothers''.

He told the Mail on Sunday newspaper that Michael had held his hand and said: ''There are only four people in my family now. Paris, Prince, Blanket and you, Dr Conrad.''

Conrad added: ''[It was] one of the happiest days of my life. This man who had been so lonely, who had spent so many long nights telling me about his pain and anguish, finally felt he could trust someone in his life apart from his children.

''We were family. We loved each other as brothers.''

He has also insisted he did not kill the iconic singer, instead claiming he overdosed himself on propofol as he was suffering from insomnia, which Conrad claims could have been because of withdrawals from demoral, which he was apparently given by another doctor.

He said: ''I never gave Michael anything that would kill him. I loved him. I still do. I always will ... That night he just couldn't sleep.

''I prescribed him drugs to help, including valium and lorazepam, but he was begging, pleading ... I told him, 'This is not normal. What I've given you would put an elephant to sleep'.

''In the other bedroom [Michael's private chamber], the police found an open bottle of lorazepam. They found tablets in his stomach. I didn't give him those. Michael took extra tablets. And he injected himself.''

Contactmusic

Tags: Michael Jackson
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Please remind @TMZ @DailyMailUS @DailyMailUK @Daybreak and @60Mins of why Conrad Murray was convicted
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 3 Empty Dr. Conrad Murray Speaks Out About Michael Jackson

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Dr. Conrad Murray Speaks Out About Michael Jackson

Dr. Conrad Murray is out of jail and unleashes stunning allegations about the King of Pop.

11/24/2013

After spending two years in jail, michael jackson's former doctor, conrad murray, is now a free man and breaking his silence with his own version of jackson's final days. Abc's aditi roy in los angeles. Reporter: He is one of the last people who saw michael jackson alive.

And now, dr. Conrad murray, who treated jackson while preparing for his "this is it" tour, is speaking out for the first time since being released from prison. Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 for giving the pop superstar an overdose of the drug propofol.

He was released just a few weeks ago, serving two years of his four-year sentence. Today, murray told australia's "60 minutes" program jackson begged him to give him the drug for insomnia. I did not agree with michael in using such a powerful sedative for sleep.

So, what I told michael is that, we have to get you off of the substance. However -- I mean, call it ideal or not ideal, michael jackson is not a guy you can just say, "stop it. " Reporter: Murray also spoke with the uk newspaper "the daily mail," revealing shocking new details about jackson.

Murray says, quote, "michael trusted no one. The bed chamber smelled bad because he did not even let maids in there to clean. There were clothes strewn everywhere.

" Murray also talked about the condition of jackson's body, murray says he only confronted jackson once he saw the state of the pop stars arms. "His veins were in a terrible state. I said, michael, I have never seen arms with such veins except for a drug addict.

" Australia's channel nine confirms paying for murray's interview. Abc news reached out to the jackson family attorney, but so far, they have not commented. David?

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

Source: ABC news

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From BoycottCM:

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: This article may contain very graphic and disturbing content which may include images(autopsy images will be omitted).

Fan made Transcript for 60 Minutes Interview Video Clip

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: This transcript may contain very graphic and disturbing content and information some may find highly sensitiv

CM: I love Michael, I love Michael Jackson. I love him.

Not quite how you would expect a doctor to describe his relationship with a patient.

Int: How close was that relationship?

CM: Ahhh, I was his closest friend. See, indeed I was Michael’s doctor, but I spent more time with him as a friend and taking care of him medically. I love Michael. I will mourn him loss forever. I am so sad that he’s not here.

Int: When did you accept that Michael Jackson was dead?

CM: Oh at UCLA.. UCLA. I can tell you that I tried the best I can, I was one man doing CPR, ventilating him with an Ambu Bag and did mouth to mouth resuscitation but I wanted to help Michael wholeheartedly. I loved Michael.

Int: You shut down your practice basically to go and work exclusively with him. Did you do that for the money because you were in debt? Were you starstruck? Were you seduced by fame?

CM: Not at all, I’d been Michael Jackson’s doctor for three years before that time, i was not starstruck by Michael. If it was anything, I was so sympathetic to Michael because of the things I have learned about Michael, the things he had shared with me. I did not agree with Michael in using such a powerful sedative for sleep so what i told Michael was that “we have to get you off of that substance” however, I mean call it ideal or non ideal, Michael Jackson is not a guy you can just say “stop it”.

Int: But it’s not a treatment for insomnia no matter what he said to you, no matter how he begged, no matter how hard it is that he is Michael Jackson asking you. The truth is, and it is the thing.. I don’t know why you don’t accept is that you should have never given it to him ever.

CM: Michael Jackson had a lot of doctors who treated him with Propofol. Conrad Murray was a doctor who treated him with Propofol but with the intention of getting Michael to understand “I do not want you using the substance again” and I succeeded. You may not believe….

Int: But you didn’t succeed though. He died.

CM: Let me finish, let me finish. Maybe I’m not making this point very clear.

Int: I’m hearing you but you’re not accepting that you thought you were doing the right thing by trying to get him off it but still using it. Frankly, you should have never given it to him in the first place.

CM: Listen to me if I had wanted to blackmail Michael Jackson it wouldn’t take that phone call, it would be far worse than that. It would shatter the world. Okay?

Int: What do you mean by that?

CM: Just what I said. When he said to me, “If I don’t go to rehearsal, I’m going to lose everything.” I was already informed that Michael Jackson was over 40 million dollars in the hold and climbing. When I saw how desperate he was and I knew how much of a destitute he was and what he was facing if he did not do this, it all again, fell on my heart.

Int: But you’re not his accountant. You’re his doctor.

CM: I’m not his accountant. I’m not his accountant, but I’m just trying to tell you that when I put the whole situation together, I was very concerned for Michael.

Murray gave in and he says he gave Jackson a small amount of Propofol and when he considered it safe to do so he left the room for a short time.

Int: What was that moment like when you walked into that room and saw he wasn’t breathing?

CM: Oh my God, I was stunned in a sense, I mean initially you know, what happened here? What happened?

What happened saw Conrad Murray sentenced to four years jail. (video of guilty verdict)

Int: The coroner found that Michael Jackson died from acute intoxication of Propofol and that his body had enough Propofol in it that would be equivalent to someone having major surgery. How did that get into his body?

CM: Well (clears throat) this takes an education.

Int: A simple explanation is….

CM: I did not give it to him.

Int: Okay so if you didn’t put it there who did?

CM: Michael.

Int: And again, I think the Deputy Coroner has pointed out that that is absolutely absurd.

CM: No it’s not.

Int: It would be almost impossible for him to come out of his sleep, inject the Propofol and be unconscious and indeed no longer breathing, in the two minutes that you say you left the room.

CM: One of the good things of the properties of Propofol is that it is so quick to act and it is so quick for the effect to leave you.

Int: In two minutes he’s come out of his sleep, he’s injected himself with Propofol that I am assuming is handy to him to be able to do, and then he’s gone back to sleep and blow me down he’s died and you were not there.

CM: I’m saying that Michael Jackson died unfortunately from an accident based upon his actions.

Int: Hand on heart, you don’t believe that do you?

CM: That what?

Int: You made that up. That’s just not true.

CM: No, that’s not the case.

Int: You are his friend.

CM: mmhhmm

Int: You would not tell that story.

CM: I was not present when Michael Jackson took matters in his own hand. Michael Jackson, as you have realized now is a drug addict.

Int: I’ve got to be honest and say a court didn’t believe you, jurors didn’t believe you, the judge said it was “medical madness” that this was a homicide case. It’s not even malpractice. Michael Jackson died because you killed him.

CM: I did not kill Michael Jackson. I met Michael Jackson in his state, lifeless or not. I met him a state that all I did — I did my best to help and to survive (sic) revive him— (stutters) I mean I can give — I’m giving instructions, they’re doing CPR. I can basically say this is going to be so explosive

Int: But surely…

CM: I’m telling you what I did…

Int: But surely, it’s like “what?” Wouldn’t you do that afterwards? You have Michael Jackson on a gurney here..

Dr. Murray’s behavior that day concerned many, including the fact that he failed to tell Paramedics he’d given Jackson Propofol.

CM: Why not?

CM: Because Propofol was not an issue based upon the treatment that I’d given Michael.

Int: But you told the paramedics about the other drugs so why not mention that as part of what’s occurred in the past few hours?

CM: Some of the other things that I mentioned to the paramedics, the place was really .. it was horrible.

Int: But Propofol is the one drug that you would probably would mention.

CM: But Propofol had no effect because I understand Propofol, I use Propofol, his Propofol was totally gone. There’s no reason….

Int: As it turns out it was the drug that killed him. That’s what the Coroner found he died from.

CM: But it was not related to what I had given him.

Int: Do you speak to Michael?

CM: Have I spoken to Michael?

Int: Yes.

CM: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I have. The last time Michael spoke to me day that I — when the verdict came for the civil trial (chuckles). Michael touched me. He put his hands on my shoulder and he touched me and he spoke to me. Michael speaks to me. He does.

Int: What does he say?

CM: Umm… It’s too emotional to go into at this time. Just too emotional.

Int: What do we make of a man who slept with a dolly and had a urinary bag attached to him? What do we make of that?

CM: Michael… (silence) I’m going to be so .. I’m fair and I’m open and let me just say that Michael is not a perfect man by far. Michael has a huge dark shadow. Michael slept with dolls yes. Is that normal? No, it’s not normal but if you understood the history of Michael as a child and the things that he has encountered in life and you’re willing to listen. You probably wouldn’t judge him.

Int: Do you believe he’s a pedophile?

CM: (Silence) I am not prepared to answer that question. Not now, and I will tell you the reason why. My interview with you is quite candid and honest. I would not make up or fabricate anything…

Int: As a friend and somebody that is his closest friend, I would have expected you to say “absolutely not”.

CM: Well sometimes expectations are not alway satisfying but one thing I’ll tell you is this I may have formed an impression of an individual based upon certain things that I have seen or encountered.

Int: The reason I’m pressing you is because by saying what you are saying, are you deliberately mudding the waters here? Because that’s what you’re doing. You’re leaving it unclear about your thoughts. Is that fair to Michael Jackson or do you have something that you know?

CM: I will never be unfair to Michael and I’m not here to destroy Michael. You’ve asked a question and I’m not prepared to answer it. Not now.

Int: What responsibility do you take?

CM: For his death?

Int: Yes.

CM: None.

Int: None?

CM: None.

Int: Absolutely nothing?

CM: Nothing. Nothing that I gave Michael Jackson should have killed him.

Personal note: I have no words.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 3 Empty Conrad Murray talks about Michael Jackson's death - Alan Duke CNN

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Conrad Murray talks about Michael Jackson's death
By Alan Duke, CNN

November 24, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, who literally sang his innocence in a jail cell interview with CNN in April, has given his first interviews since spending two years in jail for the death of Michael Jackson.

Australia's "60 Minutes" promoted a video interview with Murray to air Sunday, while London's Daily Mail newspaper published a print interview.

"I did not kill Michael Jackson," Murray told the Mail. "He was a drug addict. Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson."

The cardiologist said he found Jackson to be "in crisis at the end of his life, filled with panic and misery" as he prepared for his comeback concerts in 2009.

"By the end Michael Jackson was a broken man," he told the newspaper. "I tried to protect him but instead I was brought down with him."

His claims are similar to what he told CNN in two separate interviews earlier this year.

"Why am I innocent? Because I did nothing wrong, and all I tried to do was to help a friend who I encountered in a devastated state. And I tried to do everything possible to help my friend," Murray told CNN's Don Lemon.

Murray told Lemon he is a scapegoat who had the bad luck of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time."

When Murray called in to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" from his jail cell phone for a live interview on April 2, he serenaded Cooper with a sad Nat King Cole Christmas song that he said "tells my story."

"He is a little boy that Santa Claus forgot, and goodness knows, he did not want a lot. He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy. It broke his little heart when he found Santa hadn't come. In the streets, he envied all the lucky boys, but goodness knows, he didn't want a lot. I'm so sorry for that laddie who hasn't got a daddy. He's a little boy that Santa Claus forgot."

"That song tells my story," Murray then said. "That's how I grew up. I had no toy. I had nothing. As I grew up, my heart has been whole and my heart says to help, and all I do is to give. I want to give."

Sunday's newspaper interview gets into too-much-information territory, with Murray revealing intimate details of his nightly treatments of Jackson.

"You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night," he said.

A jury concluded after a two-month trial in 2011 that Murray's negligence led to Jackson's death from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.

Murray told investigators he gave Jackson nightly infusions of propofol to treat his intractable insomnia for two months, so he could rest for rehearsals.

Prosecutors argued that Murray's negligence included leaving Jackson unmonitored and unattended while the powerful anesthetic was flowing into his vein through an IV drip.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren, arguing for the maximum four years in jail, said Murray was "playing Russian roulette with Michael Jackson's life every single night," by using propofol to put him to sleep in "a reckless, obscene manner."

Murray's lawyers unsuccessfully argued that Jackson self-administered the drug while Murray was out of his bedroom.

His appeal of the conviction is still pending in a California court.

Source AD-CNN

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Thanks admin and mjsangel for the updates. Smile

I still can't watch the interview. Don't want to see CM's ugly liar mug! Makes me SICK he is getting this tabloid TV attention. NO MAS 60 minutes and every other loser MSM giving him a platform. ((SCREAMING))

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray’s First Interview: Michael Jackson’s Death Doc Quizzed By Australia’s ’60 Minutes’ - SEE UPDATES - Page 3 Empty DAYBREAK UK INTERVIEW GARBAGE

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Conrad Murray: I'm an innocent man

25 Nov, 2013

The man responsible for Michael Jackson's death spoke on British TV for the first time when he chatted to Lorraine and Aled this morning.

Dr Conrad Murray revealed he was "very sorry that Michael is dead" and described the singer's death as "a loss I will never recover from".

But Murray maintained his innocence, calling himself "an innocent man who has been persecuted to the maximum, sent to jail and demoralised".

Dr Murray, who was found guilty of Michael Jackson's involuntary manslaughter in 2011, expressed his condolences over the popstar's three children: "I am very very sad about Michael's children. There is no doubt about that."

When asked if he should be allowed to continue practising medicine, Murray said: "I have practiced medicine for 23 years… In 23 years I have never had one disciplinary action by any medical boards in the United States… this is the only blemish on my records and I am going to do my best to right a wrong that has happened to me.”

Source: UK Daybreak UGH!!!!!!!!!

Seems the writer can't spell either!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Dear God HELP ME! These feelings I have toward this subhuman is just PURE HATE!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Pukes, that's how he makes me feel.
He's a lying coward who was too chicken S**t to take the stand because he was s***ing his pants about Cross.
Sorry language but he does this to me Sad Sad
Coward
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:12 pm

From BoycottCM:

Transcript: Conrad Murray DaybreakITV Interview Part 1

Int: Conrad Murray served two years of a four year sentence. He joins us now live from the USA. You do honestly believe Mr. Murray that you did all that you could to save Michael Jackson, he was a very vulnerable and fragile patient, do you think you did all that you could?

CM: Yes I did.

Int: You do, you think… because really he trusted you, didn’t he? He trusted you and why didn’t you call the Emergency Services right away?

CM: I am a clinical specialist, I am clinically trained in medicine of the highest level as a specialist as well as a sub-specialist and therefore that is my forte, reviving patients who are requires (sic) resuscitation is what I do. So if I stumble upon someone in need of that type of resuscitative effort then I will go straight in to that mode to try and help.

Int: So you honestly believe that you took proper care, at the time Michael Jackson was in your care, that you took proper care of him.

CM: Just absolutely.

Int: Do you feel any remorse or feel guilty about what happened to him?

CM: I feel very sorry that Michael is dead, there’s no doubt about it. It is a loss I will never recover from, but as far as having remorse from doing something wrong, I did not do anything wrong. Actually, I am an innocent man who was persecuted to the maximum, sent to jail, and has been demoralized over years as far as, you know, being harshly persecuted in every possible way that I can think, but despite the pain and suffering I have felt I carry no grudges, I’m not in any way looking to avenge what has happened to me. I would like to have my story, hopefully on adversity I’ve encountered be used well so that I can save the lives of many.

Int: You talk about your pain and suffering. What about the suffering of Michael Jackson’s family, especially his children and his fans. I mean his family, they were traumatized by this and as were his fans too. Don’t you… I mean you talk about your suffering but what about theirs?

CM: I am very, very sad about Michael’s children, there is no question about it. You know I remember Michael’s daughter, Paris was telling me that she didn’t want to be an orphan. I was close to those children as a parent can be.

Int: You’re not close to them now though? You’re not close to them now surely? Not in anyway at all, they want you to go away really, I mean they’ve actually said that. They would actually like you to leave the United States and to be quiet.

CM: Well you know I can tell you this. The Jackson’s have caused so much damage to their own son, and if you are a person that is impartial and if you understand Michael - Michael has been devastated through the years by his own family. Michael severed all ties with every member of his relatives before he died. Now you don’t know that because you were not that close to him but clearly I do because I was right in his presence when he made some statements. There was no communication whatsoever.

Int: Well his family aren’t here to actually rebut these allegations they you’re making but clearly what you’re saying… You’re saying you are an innocent man, the jury didn’t agree. You went to jail, you were convicted and you went to jail and yet you sit here still maintaining your innocence.

CM: Absolutely. Have you ever seen innocent men that have been incarcerated and have then found out that an error was made and they finally are released. I’m a man who has been persecuted to the extent. At this time, up until now, I have been blamed by a key witness Dr. Shafer, who states that there was Propofol and in Propofol there was Lidocaine, and although he makes the claim, they have refused my defense team and or myself, despite all of our efforts to test the substance to further show that there is no Propofol that is left in Mr. Jackson, there’s no Lidocaine, there was no infusion. The evidence was very clear. There was no evidence of Propofol in the bag, in the line that should have been attached to the patient, none of that. It was not there. The evidence does not support that.

Int: Well that’s what you are saying, again I say to you the jury did not agree with you and that’s why you went to jail and if you’re saying you had nothing to do with it then why did Michael Jackson die? What happened?

CM: Michael Jackson? I met Michael Jackson in a state of distress. Michael Jackson was basically lifeless. I was not there, you know my arms could only stretch so far, I was not even present in his bedroom…

Int: Why weren’t you present? Why weren’t you there and what were you doing rather than attending your patient?

CM: There was no reason for me to attend to Mr. Jackson any further. Mr. Jackson was given a small dose of Propofol around 10:40 in the morning. I did not leave his bedside until about 11:20 - 11:25. The effects of Propofol are completely gone within 15 minutes of administration. He had no issues, I didn’t even expect Mr. Jackson to be sedated and to fall asleep with such a minuscule dose of Propofol. But in my absence, after leaving his bedside when the effects of Propofol was gone way beyond the 15 minutes, I was not on the phone you can also look at the phone records that they gave me. The last phone call I made ended was at 10:43. At 11:07 there was a one minute call that came in that was a voice mail call and the next time I used my phone was 11:20 - 11:25, I moved from his bedside only so I do not disturb him, but this was a man after nine hours of no sleep umm I wanted him to get some rest if it was possible.

Int: I find it absolutely astonishing that someone is being given a powerful drug like that, a drug that’s used, as I know personally, is actually used to put you out during operations. We’re going to have to leave it there for the moment, we’re going to talk to you lots, lots more about your relationship with Michael Jackson and your plans for the future. Mr. Murray thank you for the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transcript: Conrad Murray DaybreakITV Interview Part 2

Int: How would you describe your relationship with Michael Jackson?

CM: Just a great friendship of course, but I was also his doctor but I spent more time with Michael as a friend compared to the time I had treated him medically.

Int: You said … you have said that you feel that he is somehow with you? That he talks to you is that correct?

CM: No, I certainly don’t hear voices and that’s been misconstrued in the press. Certainly, I dream of Michael, I have written letters to Michael and I’ve also felt his touch actually when the verdict of the civil trial was announced not too long ago, I actually felt his touch and I fought the tears.

Int: Do you actually feel honestly, in your heart, you believe that you did all that you could to save Michael Jackson?

CM: I’ll say this. I’ve done everything that I can, I did nothing wrong and contrary to everything that has been said, I did not kill Michael Jackson. I think that is absolutely wrong when they make that statement. Michael Jackson was found basically lifeless and all I did was to make every effort, I was so relentless in my effort to help Michael Jackson. He lived in a 14,000 square foot home, three floors, with no walking.. landline telephones, despite no effort by the paramedics. I got in the ambulance with him, I took him to the hospital and I did everything I can to help my friend.

Int: Well obviously the jury didn’t agree because they found you guilty and you served two years in prison. Now you oversaw, as you said, Michael Jackson’s healthcare. You say you were his friend but you were also his doctor, how can you justify that cocktail of sedatives and anesthetics that you prescribed for Michael Jackson?

CM: Well let’s talk about you know the… first you said the jury did not agree. If you were a member of a jury and you were sitting there and the Chief Prosecutor, David Walgren altered evidence in the middle of the courtroom and when we approached the judge he said he did not do that and then he writes a stipulation that was absolutely wrong. That would be considered obstruction of justice and it would be malfeasance by a public official

Int: But why did you prescribe all these sedatives to Michael Jackson, all these strong drugs, why did you do that as a doctor, why did you do that for him? Was it because of his paying you?

CM: Because of what?

Int: Because he was paying an awful lot of money?

CM: Oh no, not at all, not at all. I received not a single dime from Michael for his care, I have taken care of Michael since 2006, years before he passed away and despite my care and services to Michael, I never charged him. I paid for medicines, which clearly I was reimbursed but I’ve never charged him and I’ve never collected any of the $150,000 that has been shown to the world that I was receiving all of this income. I did not. I actually wanted to help Michael. When I was told by AEG that Michael was so penniless that he could not afford his home that he lived in, he could not afford toilet paper to wipe his… himself, he could not pay for popsicles for his children, nothing at all. This man was completely impecunious, I was stunned, but despite that I stayed with Michael because I wanted to help him.

Int: Can I just ask you? You say you wanted to help him, why did you then not advise him to cancel that tour, that forthcoming tour when he was clearly, clearly not physically and mentally perhaps capable of doing it but certainly not physically, why as his physician and as you said, his friend, did you not say, “Michael you can’t do this”?

CM: Well I’ve asked Michael time and time again, and Michael said he was up to sixty percent of his performance ability. I could not tell him to stop the show, not to go to the show, my whole goal was that maybe he would be strong enough eventually to go to England. Michael was in debt over 40 million dollars. His only last piece of property was wagered as a mortgage against the money that he was being charged against. AEG was bankrolling Michael - all of the money and he was getting further and further in debt. He was, basically in a hopeless situation, he was despondent, he was discouraged and I don’t think he had the ability to get to do the shows. He knew that. He wanted to have hip surgery to delay it. He considered trying to do brain surgery (smiles) and you know, it was just odd. Michael was demoralized in so many ways.

Int: We don’t know his financial situation, you’re saying that about the promoters, we don’t actually know that. Do you honestly believe, as you said, that you should be allowed to practice medicine again?

CM: I have practiced medicine for 23 years. I am a critical care specialist. I have taken care of those who have flatlined, the worst of the heart attacks, the cardiogenic shocks. I have saved those patients. In 23 years I have never had one disciplinary action by any medical boards in the United States, through all of the states that I have practiced. I have been in the most litigious states in the country and I have had no warnings and no reprimands. Not until this strike. This is the only blemish on my record and I am going to do my best to right a wrong that has happened to me.

Int: Mr. Murray thank you for joining us this morning, it’s been fascinating.

CM: Thank you so much.

Int: Thank you very much indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's full of s**t because MJ was in rehearsals for what about 12 hours a day? when did this POS have time to "talk" to MJ????

He lies like a dog and I don't mean to insult the dog,dogs are honest and loving they would never lie (if they could talk) about their "best friends". and when MJ was home he was being slowly poisoned to death by this monster.

sorry @ Admin and anyone else I might have offended with my language,but I Despise this monster.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Isn't this what murderer said he "bought" during his trial? and now it's AEG, he needs to get his lies straight if he wants to be a good one.

Murray claims executives from the London concert promoters AEG threatened his friend - a charge AEG denied in court.
`They came to the house. They said, "This house - we pay for it. The popsicles the children are sucking on - we pay for them.

"The nine security guards, we pay for them too. We pay for the toilet paper he wipes his @$$ on.

"If he doesn't do these shows it's over. He's ruined. He doesn't have a cent. He will be on Skid Row." '
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 pm

We can file complaints to Ofcom regarding Murray’s interview with Daybreak.

Please use this form to file your complaint: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you do NOT have a UK postcode then put “NA” in the box for postcode and it should allow you to submit your address manually.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 pm

TY @ Admin <3 I'll do just that.
But I'm in the USA so I'll do the NA

It wont let me make a complaint Sad
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Remember everyone-there is a BOYCOTT ongoing.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:15 pm

@ Capricious Anomaly
I know and I'm still BOYCOTTING that liar, and I hope everyone else is also.
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:11 pm

ROTFL I love this pic
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 pm

mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Here is that video we were looking for last week from The Voice
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:29 pm

i love that last picture you posted, its beautiful
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Thank You @ ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ <3
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next