MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN BROWN!

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN BROWN! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN BROWN!

Post by Admin Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:24 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN BROWN!
11/22/13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Austin was born in Tarzana, California to Nathaniel and Rebbie Brown on November 22, 1985, the youngest of three children. He has two sisters, Stacee Brown (born May 5, 1971) and Yashi Brown (born October 5, 1977).

Austin began his foray into music after years of watching his influential musical family both create and revolutionize the modern-day music landscape. From the beginning, Austin excelled in music production, so when he came of age, music became his sole focus and the artist Austin Brown was born. Like many music prodigies, Austin Brown cut his teeth by ghostwriting songs for other artists, working under the aegis of various influential producers including Tim and Bob, The Underdogs, Corey Rooney, Q Tip, Pharrell and Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins. Austin’s musical journey can be described as many things; eclectic, exciting, creative, innovative… but never mundane.

Austin’s sound is a great hybrid of old and new. The style he has created isa combination of the soul and harmony of late 70s R&B, with the rhythms of modern electronic pop. When music is ingrained into your being to the point that it becomes a part of your DNA, pursuing a career on stage is the natural progression of things.  For Los Angeles native and music aficionado, Austin Brown, music and performance has been an integral part of his being since he began arranging and transposing songs at the tender age of 5 years old.”

His style effortlessly fuses rock, R&B, soul and funk to construct a melodic platform that relates to many people on multiple levels. “My music is inspired by life, everyday situations and wanting to pay homage to the people who inspired me to make music”, says Austin.  “I make music for people to enjoy and for them to have a sense of escapism.

“I want my music to take you through the trials and tribulations of the world.” With musical inspirations that range as diversely as his music, Austin aptly credits Quincy Jones, A Tribe Called Quest, Prince and The Beatles as his idols. A notable array of musical inspirations include Miles Davis, Quincy Jones, George Michael, his uncle Michael Jackson, Herbie Hancock, Lenny Kravitz, Jimmy Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and Sly and the Family Stone.  It is this eclectic repertoire of motivators and his overall passion for the art of music that has allowed Austin to steadily break through the boundaries of contemporary musicianship and artistry.

Source: Wiki
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down