MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres' on 11/25

3 posters

Go down

Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres' on 11/25 Empty Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres' on 11/25

Post by Admin Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson, boyfriend Taylor Kinney and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres'
By Andrea Reiher

November 22, 2013

Excerpt:

Lady Gaga is appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday (Nov. 25), but here are a few sneak peek clips that the show released early.

On her hip surgery earlier this year:

"I guess I danced really hard and ... I don't know what hurts the most after I've been on tour for nine months. And I love you all so much, I don't know how to not go on. I just love being a performer so much and I'm just happy to be back and I'm, you know, I'm feeling like myself again and I'm just starting to rehearse and I'm getting ready for my next tour which will be next year and I can't wait to perform for you."

On buying Michael Jackson's tour wardrobe:

"I heard that they were auctioning off his tour clothes and these are my most prized possessions. ... The ones that are my favorite are the ones that I wear every night when I'm on stage with the fans and I imagine that he felt the same way ... so I really wanted to preserve that for him because it made me feel kind of crazy, the thought of a bunch of rich people each buying one piece. Then they get scattered to the winds and where do his tour clothes go? And I thought if I buy them all I can put them somewhere nice."

When asked if she would dare wear anything, like the "Thriller" jacket:

"No, I would never do it. There's a couple pieces that spoke to me that they were OK with it ... talking to clothes like ghosts, but none of the pieces that his fans would recognize. I would never wear any of them. There was one sweater, that's like a letterman sweater that says MJ on it and there is a jacket that says 'Stop the Filthy Tabloid Press' on the back and I don't go out in them, but when I'm in the studio or if I'm feeling down I'll wear them because I think he would have been OK with that. But I don't know. But I am taking care of his clothes  ... and for any Michael Jackson fan that's watching ... it's very pristine ... and it's perfect."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres' on 11/25 Empty Re: Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres' on 11/25

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Gaga: "The ones that are my favorite are the ones that I wear every night when I'm on stage with the fans and I imagine that he felt the same way ... so I really wanted to preserve that for him"

So wth is it? You do or you don't wear MJ's things? I really wish she would have not bought so much of his things at the auction-what like 55 million she spent? IMO she was hoarding these pieces all for herself and not giving anyone else a chance to buy anything.

And what fans that she is onstage with every night? Certainly NOT Michael Jackson fans! I don't know anyone who approves of her antics regarding this.

Go away gaga-you are done now. Interscope thinks so and judging by the ARTPOP sales-so do most of your long gone fans. buh bye!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres' on 11/25 Empty Re: Lady Gaga talks Michael Jackson and more on 'Ellen DeGeneres' on 11/25

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Updated Information: Lady Gaga and Interscope are bragging about how "ARTPOP" hit number one in the UK. However, we have been told that the numbers are FAR lower than they were for her last album, "Born This Way." "ARTPOP" is expected to take an amazing tumble from the top next week in both the UK and US. It is already dropping like a brick on iTunes in several countries.

On Saturday, it was revealed that Interscope, Lady Gaga's label, has spent $25 million dollars to promote her flop album "ARTPOP," which is set to sell around 250 thousand copies in its first week -- that's a 75 percent drop from the first week album sales of "Born This Way" only two years ago. This weekend, plenty of Lady Gaga's little monsters prostituted themselves online, offering gay sex for people who buy at least 30 copies of "ARTPOP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait-are you freaking kidding me about the "little monsters" - why is there nothing out there about gag-a putting a stop to this madness! Who allows that to go unanswered? ugh

Someone is trying too hard-must have had her stylist go away (lack of funds??) Shouldn't have spent 55M on MJ costumes! Maybe she should get her make-up artist back!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:36 pm

This is on soon ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Just watched this-gaga is a fool to think MJ fans think that it is OK to wear ANYTHING!

This whole "If there are any MJ fans watching" and "I only wear things they would not know were his like there's a sweater-a letterman type one with just MJ on it, I wear that at home and in the studio because I asked them and they said it was OK and I think MJ would not mind."

WTH! OK we ALL know that sweater and NO it's NOT COOL with me for one that you think it's OK to wear that. And the "Tabloid press" jacket-that one should not be worn EVER by her or anyone else!

God that annoys me to no end!

Ellen asked why she didn't buy her own house yet and she driveled on that she doesn't like to spend that kind of money and to surround herself with luxury isn't her "thing" - so Ellen said but you spent a lot on MJ things. YES she spent $55 Million on MJ things-which is instead of buying a freaking house. Stop lying gaga.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Now she's saying she's an old soul. "I'm misunderstood. Fame is hard on me. I withdraw. I don't wear what I wear for attention."

OK channel change buh bye!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeah I saw it too. She is just losing her relevance and is pandering to her few fans she has left. The whole (IMO) fake humble rhetoric is her taking a page from a PR person to change up her silly "monster-momma" stupidity. She had a chance to say something today to her 'little monsters' about their ridiculous disgusting offering of gay sex if people would buy 30 copies of her flopart! Or is it artflop or is it artpop cd?

She is beyond FAKE! Too bad too, she has talent but is a mess being into herself sooo much! #transparent

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm

geese, this is crazy! she should have the clothes on display in her home or something not getting her germs on them by wearing them. they aren't/weren't meant for anyone else to wear besides Michael.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:07 pm

There is a backlash from the Ellen show with Gagag flapping about the MJ clothes she wears. I'll post something in a minute.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down