MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!!

5 posters

Go down

virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! Empty MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!!

Post by Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:26 pm

After visiting MJ's Virtual Memorial on "findagrave" again to check if the interactive feature for us to leave blessings - prayers and sentiments along with pictures etc.. had been restored - it had not been as of a few days ago.

On 6/25/12 I went there as I always do to leave a message and read others messages to find it was GONE! It broke my heart since I knew there were over 25,000 notes left since 6/25/09.

So I decided to contact admin to request it be restored-I wrote from the heart and
GUESS WHAT?

IT IS RESTORED!! virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 560333705

All the original posts are back and 1 person already left a "virtual note to MJ" today! I publically thanked the admin for restoring the feature on the page with all the years of postings and also on the page in the forum where I asked for the feature to be restored.

Go there and see all the L.O.V.E. and leave your own for MJ!!
The links:

Here is the link to MJ’s page:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 2761027566 virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 4068112048 virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 3897828759 virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 4068112048 virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 2761027566

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!!

Post by midangerous Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 pm

It's hard to believe he would have been 54 tomorrow!

virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 20540314
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 pm

WOW- I am so glad to know that the virtual memorial is back up and running in time for our dear MJ's birthday tomorrow! I truly missed this on 6/25 this year and I'm looking forward to leaving a message again tomorrow for the BD and reading other fans' sentiments of L.O.V.E. to Michael virtual - MICHAEL JACKSON'S VIRTUAL MEMORIAL PAGE INTERACTIVE POSTING FEATURE REOPENED!! 3480612478
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Visit often. It is really worth it. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:39 pm

I visit almost everyday and it fills my heart with L.O.V.E. The messages they leave for Mike are precious. Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:54 pm

i need to visit again Smile i haven't in a little while Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down