MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine

3 posters

Go down

La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine  Empty La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 am

La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine
By OWN

4/12/2013

Ever since Michael Jackson passed away in 2009, people have gathered in his hometown of Gary, Indiana, for an annual memorial honoring the King of Pop. This candlelight vigil is held each year on Michael's birthday (August 29) and is typically attended by several members of the Jackson family.

But La Toya Jackson, the middle Jackson sibling, did not attend her late brother's last annual memorial, -- a choice she explains in this clip from the "Life With La Toya" series premiere. "I didn't want the memories of being sad," she tells her mother Katherine on the phone. With Michael's annual memorial once again approaching, La Toya must decide whether or not she will travel to Indiana this time.

"It's not going to be sad, is it?" La Toya asks her mom.

"No, no, not at all," Katherine tells her.

Reassured, La Toya agrees to attend. "You've convinced me to come," she tells her mother in the clip. "I was going to be sad about it, but I guess if you're not sad, then there's no reason for me to be sad. And [Michael's] kids aren't sad, so I might as well get glad!"

Katherine is delighted and La Toya is happy with her decision. "I'm glad to be able to come this time," La Toya says. "I'm glad that I feel 'up' enough to come."

Watch the series premiere of "Life With La Toya" on Saturday, April 13, at 10:30 p.m. on OWN.

video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine  Empty Re: La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 pm

i remember watching this!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine  Empty Re: La Toya Jackson Discusses Michael's Annual Memorial With Mother Katherine

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 pm

La Toya had such a beautiful time with her father Joe Jackson on this last show. I saw Joe paint something for La Toya, and it was great! I see where Michael had gotten his artistic talent from. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down