MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd

3 posters

Go down

"Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd Empty "Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:45 pm

“Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Growing up, La Toya Jackson was raised in a household where most holidays were not celebrated. But those days are behind her and this year, La Toya is feeling the holiday spirit like never before!

In the all-new holiday special “Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas!,” premiering on OWN on Saturday, November 23 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT, La Toya Jackson and her business partner Jeffré visit their pal Brenda Richie to wrap gifts, sample eggnog and reminisce about La Toya’s magical and monumental year.

Add in a crying baby, two flirty pooches and a psychic Santa with tipsy helpers and a mysterious prediction for La Toya – and it’s very fa la-la la-fabulous! It all ends with music, magic and a merry look ahead at the drama to come in the new season of “Life with La Toya,” returning 2014. The “Life with La Toya” holiday special immediately follows the “Raising Whitley: Ho, Ho, Home for the Holidays” special airing on Saturday, November 23 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT, only on OWN.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd Empty Re: "Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd

Post by midangerous Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Sounds cute! I have that on my DVR.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

"Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd Empty Re: "Life with La Toya: A Jolly Jackson Christmas" on OWN November 23rd

Post by ljmissmj Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:40 pm

honestly the few times I caught Latoya's show I did laugh a few times, .. she's coo coo but she is very sweet .., favorite episode- Latoya was telling her Mom, Katherine, that she wanted a baby.. omg, Mrs Jackson said "say what?" and the look on Mrs. Jackson's face was priceless...that was some funny ish...
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down