MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ

+4
May Michael Jackson
beagleladywv
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ  Empty Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ
by TT staff

11/29/2013

Conrad Murray is pointing the finger back at Michael Jackson's Estate -- after it threatened to sue over stories he told about holding MJ's penis -- claiming the Estate was the first to open the can of worms that is MJ's medical secrets.

As we reported, the MJ Estate is threatening to sue Murray for blabbing to the media about the singer's sordid medical details -- including a story about holding Michael's penis every night. The Estate is claiming Murray has been violating the doctor-patient privilege by running his mouth in public.

But sources close to Murray tell us, he's not scared ... because he believes once Katherine sued for wrongful death (and exposed a bunch of MJ's medical secrets at the trial) she compromised the doctor-patient privilege on her son's behalf.

Murray's team believes the information the Estate is trying to protect is, at least generally speaking, already out in the public ... exposed during the AEG wrongful death trial ... so he's not saying anything new.

Source: TMZ tabloid

Personal note: This again proves how crazy this POS really is. This interviewing BS CM is doing is 180 degrees different from court testimony! How dare he go back at the MJE! He has no idea how much trouble he is asking for here!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ  Empty Re: Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 pm

I totally agree admin! This nut is really asking for trouble especially now that he is lipping off about being warned. The MJE should just go ahead and sue him now for real. Why wait right? He is such a freak it is obvious he and that POS lawyer of his won't stop their BS!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ  Empty Re: Conrad Murray to MJ Estate: IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Personally I think they will go ahead with this. That response is beyond belief and in no way saying that CM plans to comply with the MJE regarding shutting his disgusting mouth. He should be at least capable of recognizing trouble is coming at him for this and should have released a statement that he will stop. But no-not this whackjob!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:38 pm

I hope they do sue CM. The sooner the better!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by beagleladywv Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:25 am

Penis holding was never a part of the AEG Live trial testimony, nor was "incontinence" ever discussed. If there was ever a "Wacko", it's Conrad Murray.

beagleladywv

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:10 pm

THIS MONSTER OF A DOCTOR MUST BE TAKEN TO COURT AGAIN AND MADE TO STAY IN PRISON WHERE HE BELONGS.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Again this guy is pointing the finger at other people!Mad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 pm

gosh thats just plain GROSS! he shouldn't have spewed his mouth about personal things like that. no one needs to know that TMI CM, TMI
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:54 pm

What does he need a building to fall on his stupid head before he gets the message? STFU! Really, I'm dumbfounded at his arrogance. What does Murray not get? He needs to be put in a straight jacket and taken to the loony bin. Trust and believe he will get what he deserves. I truly believe what goes around comes around, in his case it will come like a bolt of lightening. His 15 minutes of fame is almost up.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi Les! Agreed - there are just no words for this CM - he's very sick. A doc friend of mine is doing a case study on him-will be interesting to read when he finishes. We are so disgusted as medical professionals that CM has done this now. We are thinking it's beyond Narcissistic Personality Disorder-seems more like Borderline. (He's a psychiatrist and deals with this everyday).

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Please share when you find out Admin. I'm curious (now) to find out if Murray had undergone personality tests either before, during, after Michael passed. I know there's something scandoulous about killer conrad's past - I don't think it's wishful thinking on my part, it's a matter of time before his dirty laundry comes out. As far as I'm concerned he's no better than a common drug dealer and by the few things I've allowed myself to read about his interviews, he's kind of a perverted freak as well. For killer Conrad to call Paris, during her time of turbulence, is really disgusting, he's creepy.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:24 pm

umm, what does Narcissistic Personality Disorder mean...????

MissRose

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Here yah go MissRose
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Murray is just a sick twisted creepy man
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down