MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Estate Statement on the Passing of Nelson Mandela

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Estate Statement on the Passing of Nelson Mandela Empty Michael Jackson Estate Statement on the Passing of Nelson Mandela

Post by Admin Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Just received this email:

From the Michael Jackson Estate:

Michael Jackson was proud to call Nelson Mandela his friend. Like millions of admirers around the world Michael drew inspiration from President Mandela’s courage, his fight for human dignity and his commitment to peace. During his visits to South Africa Michael met often with President Mandela, who described Michael as “a close member of our family.” Our hearts go out to President Mandela’s family and to his beloved South Africans as they mourn their incalculable loss.

- John Branca and John McClain, Co-Executors The Estate of Michael Jackson

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Estate Statement on the Passing of Nelson Mandela Empty Re: Michael Jackson Estate Statement on the Passing of Nelson Mandela

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:43 pm

It is fitting that the MJE made this statement. Very nicely written and heartfelt. I have to say it was better than what Obama said on his "read from the paper in front of him" pre-written statement on his earlier TV statement.

RIP President Mandela

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Estate Statement on the Passing of Nelson Mandela Empty Re: Michael Jackson Estate Statement on the Passing of Nelson Mandela

Post by Admin Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:49 pm

I saw that Obama TV spot too. He made mistakes reading the pre-written statement. Just stupid mistakes too. One was - He said all this about how wonderful NM was for the world and then added "MY legacy will be remembered forever." Typical - and he didn't even realize he had said "MY" instead of "his" - smh

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down