MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day in HIStory" December 12, 1996 ~ MJ's "Hand In Cement Ceremony" in Japan

2 posters

Go down

"This Day in HIStory" December 12, 1996 ~ MJ's "Hand In Cement Ceremony" in Japan Empty "This Day in HIStory" December 12, 1996 ~ MJ's "Hand In Cement Ceremony" in Japan

Post by Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:54 pm

- Michael perform HIStory concert at Tokyo Dome in Tokyo attending 45,000 fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On a longer stop from HIStory tour in Japan, in December, 1996, Jackson appears at Tower Records on December 12, where he is welcomed by fans with flowers. He takes part in a Hand In Cement Ceremony where he set his hand and signature in plaster for a plaque to be displayed in the store permanently.

Michael also makes a brief speech there: “Hello, thank you very much for having me. I just want you to know I love you all very much and I’m glad to be back in Japan. Thank you.” After which he sinks his hand in cement while fans chant “You Are Not Alone”, wipes his hand with a towel and proceeds: “You, guys, sound beautiful singing. Harmony. [smiles] I just want to say thank again for having me here and I’m very happy to be back in Japan and I love you more. I love you more. Thank you.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" December 12, 1996 ~ MJ's "Hand In Cement Ceremony" in Japan Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" December 12, 1996 ~ MJ's "Hand In Cement Ceremony" in Japan

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Awwwwww so sweet. He really loved Japan
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down