MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN!

5 posters

Go down

THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN! Empty THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Admin has known me since I was just 12 years old- almost 5 years- and through the years we have grown closer and closer. She honestly has become the mom I've never had and I love her more than life. We've been through some extremely tough stuff these past years- one of which of course being the loss of our dear MJ- and we've been an amazing support system for each other and I have no clue where I'd be without her.

I just received my Christmas present today from her in the mail. It was supposed to be here X-mas eve but the trucks were delayed due to the heavy package load on this day. It was actually scheduled to come tomorrow but I got it at around 5 this evening- and as soon as the USPS truck pulled up I waited and waited at the door until the maillady was coming up to my door lol. Then we video skyped as I opened up my package and I swear- I almost started bawling lol. This is the greatest Christmas present I've ever received and so I just wanted to share it with you all Smile.

Firstly- I received an italian charm bracelet with my initials and all sorts of cute winter charms. I also have an MJ one made by her for me about a year ago.

Pix (please excuse my monstrous hand lol)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next- she sent me her world-famous butterballs that we've been talking about for forever but that I just had the pleasure of trying tonight lol.

pix

And for the grand finale- she sent me a freaking MICHAEL JACKSON HISTORY WORLD TOUR CREW JACKET! There are literally less than 10 of these in the entire world. It is a jacket that security wore during the tour and it's just beautiful.

Pixxas:

An AUTOGRAPHED picture of SIM MJ found in the inside pocket:

So thank you thank you thank you Admin again SO MUCH for my birthday/x-mas present. You do so much for me all the time and I really cannot even begin to express my gratitude for everything.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN! Empty Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN!

Post by Admin Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Aww you are so welcome honey! You deserve it and more!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN! 2034332820 THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN! 2976365378 THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN! 4006482730
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN! Empty Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR MY WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS BOX OF FUN!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Admin you are truly amazing!! How wonderful! I'm so happy for you WATW!!! What a great Christmas you must have had
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:15 am

Wow, WATW, Admin sure has blessed u!  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Wow WATW!! You totally scored! That JACKET!!! Those are like really rare! Admin you do ROCK!!

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! LOL

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Me too Capricious! How are those butterballs WATW?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down